Even More Fans?

2 Different Tears

okay, i didn't wanna squish both groups in one chappie~
-----------------------------------------------------------

I went to the Brave Brother's building, and asked if U-Kiss was in. They were, so I dropped by their room. I walked in quietly, and found my music playing.

"You guys too?" I pouted. They turned around, and jumped.

"IT'S HER!"
"SHE'S HOT!"
"CAN I TOUCH YOUR ABS?"
"I THINK I'M IN HEAVEN!" I heard the guys all yelling.

"Okay, that's twice in a row! I'm out." I headed towards the door, but they yellled again.
"NO DON'T GO!" I turned around, and scoffed.
"I'm just visiting some of my sunbae-nim's today, and so far, both are fans. Jeez, I never knew guys can be that crazy. What's so special about seeing me?"
"YOU'RE FREAKING HOT!" Eli screamed in english. He tried to confuse me, but I understood clearly.

"Eli, do you really think you can fool me with english? You didn't see the YG video of me introducing myself on YouTube? Sheesh." I said in english, and he dropped his jaw.
"If you guys are obssessive fans shouldn't you at least know if I'm korean american?" I put my hand on my hip.
"Anyways, anneyong hasseyo! Kim Ha-Neul ibnida." I bowed.
"We-"
"Are U-Kiss. Eli, Kevin, Alexander, KiBum, SooHyun, KiSeop, and DongHo. I know, I know. If you think I'm a fan, then I kinda am. I watched U-Kiss' Vampire, and I guess that's it..Now, bye guys! Nice meeting you." I ran to the door, but someone called my name.

"Ha-Neul noona!! Don't you wan't to see us perform your song?" I heard Kevin's voice. I turned and scoffed again.
"Sure, go ahead." I sat on the floor and watched them. When the song was over, I clapped.
"Not bad! You guys are good. We should hang sometime." I took out a piece of paper from my bag, wrote my phone number down, placed it on the floor, and ran out. I got into my car, and drove back home.

*JEEZ! Guys are scary these days. It's funny how the YG boys aren't like that, but others are. Hm, that's weird.*

No One's POV

Ha-Neul went to the Brave Brother's building not knowing Super Junior followed her. When she went back out of the building, Super Junior got back into their van, and started to follow her home. These boys were overly obssessed fans of Naomi, but she didn't realise meeting them made them stalker fans.