Fans?

2 Different Tears

The next day, I walked around, and ended up visiting other entertainment's buildings. I reached SM's building, and walked around inside. I spotted Super Junior's door, and I knocked.

"Come in!" I heard someone call. I stepped in, and found the 10 boys dancing around.
"Oh, am I interupting you guys?" I asked.
"NO! No, we're just dancing." I heard EunHyuk say.
"oh, okay. Anneyong hasseyo! Kim Ha-Neul ibnida. You guys can call me Naomi." I bowed.
"We know you, and we're fans!!" EeTeuk screamed.

"Oh my gosh! IS THAT REALLY HER?"
"SHE'S SO PRETTY UP CLOSE!"
"SHE'S SO CUTE!"
"I wanna learn her dance!" I heard them yelling all at once.

"Are you guys seriously fans?" I scoffed.
"YES!!!!" They screamed.
"Prove it." I sat on the bench, and they an MR of The Day of My Confession. All of a sudden, they started singing it. I turned the music off.
"Alright! Alright! I get it. But why are my sunbae-nim's fans of me? I'm just a rookie!" I complained.
"YOUR LIVE PERFORMANCES!" YeSung pleaded.
"Oh, great....." I whispered.
"Well, I just wanted to say hi, and visit all my sunbae's today." I started walking towards the door.
"But we didn't introduce ourselves yet!" DongHae yelled. I turned my head.
"I already know who is who. I'll prove it. Right now, your line up is HeeChul, Sung Min, YeSung, ShinDong, Siwon, EeTeuk, EunHyuk, KyuHyun, Ryeowook, DongHae. Bye guys!" I ran out the door, a little freaked out, and headed for my car.

No One's POV

Super Junior stood stiff, amazed that she knew all their names. And she knew which member was which.

"Wah~ She's so hot." DongHae smirked. "Hey guys, do you think I have a chance with her?"
"I don't think she want's to go out with you." KyuHyun scoffed.
"Why is that?" Dong Hae asked.
"Because you're old."
"How would you know she's younger than me?" Dong Hae whinned.
"You don't know how old she is?" EeTeuk gasped.
"No, do you guys?" Everyone except Dong Hae nodded.
"How old is she then, if you guys are geniuses." Dong Hae crossed his arms.
"My age." Kyu Hyun smiled.

"Oh, whatever. I can make me mine before any of you!" Dong Hae yelled.
"Nope, I already called dibs before we even met her remember?" SungMin smirked.
-----------------------------------------------------------

sorry if it's bad....