I Can't Be......Am I?

2 Different Tears

The next day, I was sitting outside of the YG building, eating my lunch. After a few minutes, I finished my food, and put them back in my lunch bag. All of a sudden, I heard a car park infront of the building. I turned around to find T.O.P. I zipped my bag up, and called out his name.

"HI SEUNG HYUN OPPA!" I yelled. He stepped out of his car, and helped a girl out also. He put his arm around her shoulder, and walked into the building.

*What is his deal? I just said hi.* I walked into the building, and headed to my room. I stopped infront of Big Bang's practice room to talk to the guys, but I only found T.O.P making out with the girl.

*What the hell?* I walked past, frowning, and into my room to find the guys there.

"Hey guys!" I waved.
"Hey." They all called out. I put my lunch bag back in my duffel bag and sighed.
"Why are you guys in here anyway? I don't mind, but why aren't you guys in your room?" I asked.
"T.O.P shooed us." SeungRi whined.
"He said he needed to be alone with the girl." Taeyang said.
"He's probably going to dump her or something." G-D told me and I scoffed.
"He's making out with her, do you think that means they are going to break up?" I turned around, sighed, then turned some music on. I played I'm Really Hurt by T-ara, and started dancing to it. I didn't have my smiling face like I always did as I danced, then Big Bang got curious.

"What's wrong??" SeungRi pouted.
"Oh, nothing. I just feel sick. I think I'm going to go home." I turned the music off, put the CD in it's case, threw my stuff into my duffel bag and headed out the door. I passed by Big Bang's room and glanced in, finding T.O.P shirtless, and the girl in underwear and a bra. I gasped, then ran off.

*I can't be jealous! Wait, am I?* I asked myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY FOR THE UPLOAD IF ITS BAD!