Alternate Ending #4

2 Different Tears
Gee by SNSD
--------------------------------------------------------------

Back to chapter 46!!!

"Hello?"
"Where are you? I couldn't find you after you kicked me out of your room!"
"I'm with a friend."
"A guy?"
"Yes, a guy, now will you hang up Seung Hyun?"
"Is he your boyfriend?" I opened my mouth, about to say something, but I thought about it.
"SO what if he is, why would you care?"
"Just tell me!!"
"I'll talk to you later, I'm busy." I put my phone away, then Jun Hyung and I went to the rest of Beast. We got back into the van, and DooJoon started driving back.

"I didn't tell you guys yet but I'm Jenny Kim. Do you guys remember me? I'm that trainee that always participated with AJ's dances! I was friends with the choreographer and he said I could help you guys out, and teach you. I'm the girl that would always hang with you guys and bring you guys lunch. Don't you remember? When you guys started practicing for AJ, I moved to a different room. KiKwang if you remember, that day I was practicing a song, and you just barged in. Hm, YoSeob you spilt juice all over me. Jun Hyung, you tripped me, and DooJoon you rapped for me......Does that ring any bells?"

"Oo!! It's you!! THE JENNY KIM!!" Yoseob smiled.
"Yess~"
"Yay~ We're reunited!" KiKwang clapped. We got to their building, and we started dancing around to Bobble, Wipe The Tears and Dancing Shoes.

"Finally you guys know! I thought you already knew!" I laughed.
"No~ I forgot~" DooJoon sang.
"Awh..."I pouted.
"I didn't mean it like that~!" He exclaimed.
"Hyung you're mean." Hyun Seung said. "Don't worry Jenny, he's just an idiot." He said as he patted my back. I laughed, then we just talked.

A few months later...

"Yoon DooJoon! You're late!" I yelled.
"Sorry!! I'm sorry! I got held up with all this buisness and yeah... Sorry." DooJoon apologized.
"It's okay." I smiled. We went inside, had lunch and walked around for a bit.

"DooJoon-yah. Remember when you took me out to the park, and you rapped for me?"
"Yeah~ Of course I do~!"
"Would you do that again?"
"Anyday Ha-Neul." I smiled to myself as I sat on a bench.
"There's something I've been waiting to tell you, Ha-Neul." He got on his one knee infront of me.
"I know it hasn't been too long, but I think now's a good time. Kim Ha-Neul, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"DooJoon oppa..." I trailed. Then flashbacks hit me.

FLASHBACKS

4-5 years ago.. (trainee days)
"Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha~! DooJoonie~ You have cake all over your face~!" I laughed.
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU THREW CAKE AT ME!!"

2-3 years ago )still trainee days)
"DooJoonie, can you help me on my rapping?"
"Why? Not as good as me?" He smirked.
"I just need help to say words clearly, not slurred."
"Oh fine, just because I'm better, I will help."
"YAH!!"

sometime during the past few weeks
"DooJoon-yah, can you help me with something here?"
"Sure, what is it?" He walked towards me, then I sprayed him with water from the sink.
"YAH~~!" He yelled.
"WAhah~ DooJoon-yah, why is your t-shirt wet?"
"YOU SPRAYED ME WITH WATER!!!"

END OF FLASHBACKS

"Yes..." I said quietly.
"REALLY!?" He exclaimed.
"Yeah~!" I smiled. He picked me up and swung me around.
"YES!!!" He yelled. I giggled as he kept spinning me around.
------------------------------------------------------------

random ending here...lolz. only one more alternate ending then POOF! it's done ):
19/10/10