Alternate Ending #1 (part 3)

2 Different Tears
Hello by SHINee
-----------------------------------------------------------

I ran home, got in and into my bedroom. I jumped on my bed, and sighed.

"Him? Like me? After all that stuff I did to him? Wow." I said to myself. After thinking about what he said, and all the nice things he did for me, I laughed.
"He can't like me. If he does, then he's an idiot." I told myself. I went to my brothers room with my polaroid camera, and took a picture of myself. I went back to my room with the picture and camera, then signed the picture with a permanent marker. I heard a knock on my door, so I called whoever it was in.

"Hey sis. Your manager was just here."
"What did he say?" I asked as I turned my laptop on.
"You have a photoshoot tomorrow for your repackaged album, and you'll have to change you're hair." I looked at Jerry with a mean expression.
"No one is touching my baby. I just got it changed, and it's the best hairstyle, EVER!!!" I yelled.
"Okay, okay. Tell him that tomorrow. You're also going to record the other songs... Since you recorded, what was it? 3 songs?"
"Are you sure it's a repackaged? Or is it just a part two to Female Lucifer?"
"Oh yeah...it's a part 2. Sorry."
"Oh great. More singing to do. ALright, now leave. I have to pretend that I'm not here yet to Jun Hyung and Beast." He nodded then left my room. I got a brown wig that matched my old hair style, put on a wig cap, and put the wig on. I combed the hair, sat on my bed with my laptop on my thighs. I opened up skype, and clicked on Jun Hyung's name to invite him.

"Hey baby!" I smiled and waved.
"There's my angel." He smiled.
"Sorry I couldn't contact you all day. My manager pulled me around everywhere. Where are the other members?" I asked, all of a sudden, a new window popped up.

"Hi Ha-Neul noona!" I saw YoSeob and DooJoon.
"Hey guys!" I waved.
"YAH! I'M TRYING TO CHAT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND HERE!" I heard Jun Hyung.
"Sorry hyung!" YoSeob called.
"Just do a joint one. Jun Hyung, join YoSeob and DooJoon's chat so that I don't have two opened up." I told him. He nodded, and did as told.

"SO, where are you now?" DooJoon asked.
"Some hotel in tokyo."
"Seems pretty quiet." Jun Hyung said.
"Wow. I failed. I meant Sapporo."
"Oh...when are you coming back? It's been a month, we miss you!" YoSeob pouted.
"I know, I know. My idiot manager set up a bit more fan meetings and stuff, but I'll be back soon."
"Well hurry up. Hyung's getting so boring!" I heard KiKwang voice.
"It's true." DooJoon said.
"Aw...Jun Hyung you miss me that much?"
"No..." He trailed. I pouted, then looked away from the webcam.
"Hyung! You upset Ha-Neul noona!!" YoSeob scolded him.
"A-ow!" Jun Hyung called. I looked, and YoSeob pulled his arm back.
"That hurts." Jun Hyung said as he rubbed his head.
"Yang YoSeob!" I scolded him.
"Sorry noona, but he deserved that!"
"Anyways, I have to go. I'm going out for dinner, and I'm meeting up with some actors tonight, so I'll webcam with you guys tomorrow morning."
"Bye bye~" They all waved. I closed skype, then smiled to myself.

"What idiots. Can't they tell from my background?" I laughed.

The next day....

I woke up at six, then headed for T.O.P's house. He opened the door shirtless with shorts on.

"What are you doing here to early in the morning?"
"Don't tell anyone I'm here. It's a secret." i told him.
"ANd what if I tell everyone?"
"You'll go to hell, again."
"OKAY!" He said. I smiled, then headed for the building. I knocked on the staff door, and went inside.

"So, what concept is it this time?" I asked.
"You're an angel, I think. Bottom line, nothing dark. Here's what you're hair should be." He showed me a picture, then I put my hands on my head.
"You're not touching my baby."
"You love that hairstyle more that your boyfriend, don't you."
"No! It's just that this hairstyle is so perfect!"
"Fine, just wear this then." He got something out from a closet and it appeared to be a head with a blonde wig on it.

wig (the blonde one):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PyRH-F3DbQ

"Wow...that looks pretty!"
"So just change your hair instead."
"NO! Are you stupid!?!" I yelled. He smirked, then helped me get the wig on.

"Let's go for your photoshoot." He held his hand out and I took it. We got into his car, and he drove to some building. We went inside, and to a place where there were alot of people.

"Everyone! The lady herself is finally here! Lady Naomi!" My manager called. Applause filled the room, and I bowed.

"Let's get started. There's the change room, change into this." The lady told me. I nodded, took the outfit with me and changed into it.

outfit(just imagine that with the blonde wig):http://www.yesstyle.com/en/a-mina-belted-playsuit-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023444525

other outfits

outfit2 (imagine with blonde wig, this goes for all outfits):http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ando-store-double-ed-playsuit-off-white-s/info.html/pid.1023142441

outfit3:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-strapless-jumpsuit-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023109055

outfit4:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-embroidered-halter-playsuit-light-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023106559

"Good job everyone!" I called. I clapped and so did my manager. I kept outfit4 on, then we drove back to the building. Quietly, I went into the studio with him, and heard the demo version of the other 3 songs I was going to record.

"What's this part called?"
"Angelic Naomi."
"WOw, isn't the second part of an album supposed to have the same concept?"
"Not necessarily. But it'll be nice. Part one, Female Lucifer. Part two, Angelic Naomi. It's pretty!"
"You're so gay." I told him.
"Whatever. Just go in and record." I nodded, and did as told.

After about 6 hours, the second part was almost done. Some other singers, Jong Hyun from SHINee, Se7en, and JoKwon from 2AM sang in some of the songs. The tracklist was:

Angelic Me (intro)
Love Explosion (feat. Jong Hyun)
Happiness From Heaven (feat. JoKwon)
Just A Few Smiles (feat. Se7en)
My Heart (solo)
Love Is Yours To Keep (outro)

There was one song missing, and that was This Love. No, nto a remake of G-D's This Love, or a remake of Maroon 5's This Love. The full title is actually This Love Is The Start. My manager just didn't want the whole thing in. He's weird like that. I needed to finish it, yet I didn't finish it that day because my manager said I worked too much that day. Before I left the building, my manager talked to me.

"You're going to film some of the MV for This Love tomorrow and the teaser which is something completely different. Break the news to Beast tomorrow when you finish filming."
"Oh, alright. I'll see ya tomorrow, what time?"
"Same as today."
"Oh, okay! See ya!" I waved, then left. I walked home with the wig still on. I went into my room, took a picture of myself, and posted it on facebook, cyworld, twitter, and yfrog.

'My new style! How do ya like it? nice? :D'

After about 2 minutes, there were so many comments and replies.

'wah! you look so pretty!'
'THIS IS A TEASER!'
'unni's making a comeback, isn't she!?'
'wait, isn't she still in japan?'
'i thought she was still in the US!'
'pretty!'
'noona's so hot!' and Etc comments were made.

I got into my laptop, and I got an invite. I got the blonde wig back on, and accepted it.

"Hi bunny!" Jun Hyung smiled.
"Hey puppy!"
"Nice hair!" He told me. I smiled, then ruffeld my hair.
"You like it?"
"It looks great on you! You're having a comeback aren't you?" He asked.
"Maybe....Listen, I'm coming back maybe tomorrow, so I'm hoping to see you then."
"Awesome! GUYS! SUNNI'S COMING BACK TOMORROW!"
"Great. Way to spoil the surprise."
"Oh...oops."
"It's alright. Anyways, how's life?"
"Recording."

"You?"
"Oh...I recorded some songs too. I just need to finish with one song."
"Oh, when are you filming for the music video?"
"Sometime when I comeback.. I just don't know for sure yet."
"NOONA!!!" I heard the rest of Beast's voice getting closer. Jun Hyung was pushed out of sight, then the other members were in few.

"You're coming back tomorrow!?" Hyun Seung asked and I nodded.
"Can we have a party tomorrow?" Dong Woon asked.
"I'm a bit busy, but I'll meet with you guys tomorrow."
"You're having a comeback right?" KiKwang asked.
"Yeah, I am."
"Yay! Noona's goint to perform again!" YoSeob clapped. My phone vibrated, so I checked the text.

'jun hyung's in the mv.'
'oh really, ur nice. i thought it was a duet with him'
'we made a mistake for ur last album. title songs arent really supposed to hav other singers in them.'
'u fail' I put my phone down, and continued talking to Beast.

"Who was that?" DooJoon asked.
"No one important."
"Bunny? Are you cheating on me?" I heard Jun Hyung. The 5 moved away, and Jun Hyung moved in.
"NO! Why would I ever cheat on you?"
"Because I'm not a good boyfriend." He frowned
"No!! You're the perfect boyfriend! That was just my manager. He told me about recording.."
"Are you sure? How cant I trust that?" I took my phone out and showed him an old text, but luckily, the date wasn't there.

'you need to finish recording tomorrow'

"Oh, okay! I'll see you tomorrow. Bye bye bunny!" He waved.
"Bye puppy." I smiled. I closed the window, then sighed.

"I bet he doesn't believe me."

No One's POV

"It's alright hyung!" Dong Woon said, patting Jun Hyung on the back.
"I think she's lying." DooJoon said.
"Yeah...It seems like she's keeping something from us." KiKwang told the members which made Jun Hyung cry even more than he already was.
"C'mon hyung, you can do better." YoSeob told him. "You're a tough guy that can't be broken easily. Right?!"
"No.." Jun Hyung replied.

Ha-Neul's POV

The next day, I woke up at six in the morning, again, and drove to the building. After finishing recording the song, we went to a park and filmed the teaser.

outfit(the one with jeans):http://www.yesstyle.com/en/melissa-sleeveless-knit-dress-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023558353

"You are walking, and thinking about your friend that you are close with. You have feelings for him, and you're looking at a picture of him. You call him, and invite him to the park. You can pull it off, right?" The director told me and I nodded.
"Of course I can!" I said proudly.
"Fighting!" We both cheered.

"And....ACTION!" He called. I started walking down the path way, looking down, holding a picure with both hands to my chest. I smiled to myself, stopped walking, then looked at the picture.

"I hope you'll accept my feelings." I said out loud. I took my phone out, and pretended to dial a number.

"Oh! Hi! Can you meet me at the park?" I waited for a while, until the director told me to speak again.
"Alright, see you in a few!" I closed my phone, then smiled.

"AND CUT!" The director called.

"Good job!" He brought me to the computers, and we watched it.

"Try it again, this time, add love to it." The director told me. I nodded, and we filmed it again. I watched the newer version, and the director liked it. The crew did some editing, and added the Love Is Your To Keep instrumental in. It sounded good. Finally, they added the line "This Love Is The Start" lyrics at the end after I closed my phone, and it faded. Kinda like the teaser for I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better.

"Let's start with the choreo parts. There will be two different ones." The director told me.
"Ne."
"Coordi noona!" He called. A lady came to us with an outfit.

"Here you go!" I smiled, took it, and changed.

outfit2:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haans-collection-striepd-shirt-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023558497

I stepped out and went to the set.

"Hey Shaun." I waved.
"Hey Naomi." He waved back.
"Just like we practiced, and you're going to need some one as your partner. You can pick from an idol, or a backup." He explained.
"Ooh. That's perfect. For the music video, I'll just have a back up, or if you want you can be my partner. Or Lyle. Where is he?" I asked in english since I was fluent.
"He went somewhere...I don't know where he is actually.. So I'll just be your partner."
"Alrighty! Let's do a run through then we'll film." I told him. He nodded, and we called the back up dancers. We practiced This Love, Love Explosion and My Heart. Then we started filming the choreo version of This Love.

It took us 5 tries to get it perfect. Then everyone changed into a new outfit for the second verison of the choreo.

outfit3: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/myheart-off-shoulder-striped-top-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1023510145

After 3 tries, we got it perfect. As the crew edited everything, the director and I planned out the acting of the MV. Then after about an hour, I started the acting part, when I lipsync to the song.

outfit4:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-knit-top-striped-halter-top-top-lavender-one-size/info.html/pid.1023543510

outfit5:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-open-knit-top-striped-halter-top-top-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023543551

After that, I was finished for the day.

"See you all tomorrow!" I waved. I walked to the Cube's building and went inside. I went up to Beast's room, but I didn't go in just yet. I took the wig and cap off. I put them safely into my bag, and ruffled my hair a bit. I combed it with my fingers then knocked on the door.

"COME IN!" I heard DooJoon's voice call. I opened the door slowly, then walked in.

"Hey Beast." I smiled. Everyone ignored me, and continued talking.
"Great.." I whispered to myself. "Guys! What did I do this time?"
"You're cheating on Jun Hyung!" YoSeob called.
"I knew it." I scoffed. "Yah, Yong Jun Hyung, do you really think I would cheat on you?" He looked at me, then his eyes widened.

"You're hair is different."
"Blonde wig. This is real." I told him. "Anyways...If you don't believe me, go ahead. But hear me out, I'd never do such a thing, especially to you, because I will always.." I trailed, then left the room. I started walking home, tearing.

"He actually didn't believe me...What do I do now?" I asked myself.
"Forgive the fool." I heard a voice. I stopped walking and looked up to find Jun Hyung. I hugged him tightly and he carresed my hair.

"I was stupid. I shouldn't of thought that. You're one of the most wonderful girls I know."
"So you're the one who cheated?" I asked as I pulled away.
"No, you're very similar to my mom. Very down to earth..."
"I was going to surprise you, but it's all ruined." I frowned. He wiped my tears away, and hugged me.
"Well, let's go back and surprise me." I nodded, and we walked back.

"Well then, take two." Jun Hyung said as he walked into the room. He closed the door, and I fixed myself abit. I knocked.

"COME IN!" DooJoon called. I slowly opened the door, and walked in.
"Hey Beast." I smiled.
"SUNNI!" They all screamed, and ran towards me. They hugged me, one at a time, making me feel like I was their mother.

"You're hair..It's different." Hyun Seung said.
"The blonde hair was a wig. My manager said to change my hair, or wear a wig. This style is perfect, I didn't want to change it all of a sudden. Anyways, big news! I'm having a comeback."
"YAY!" They all cheered.
"And one of you is going to be in the music video." I told them. Everyone pointed and Jun Hyung, and he pointed at himself.
"Yes...and he'll also be performing live with me."
"WHAT?!" He exclaimed.
"Yeah..."
"The fans.." Everyone trailed.
"Who cares? Yeah sure, we'll lose fans, but what will it be? Barely meeting but in secret, or meeting as much as we want in public. I'm not a person to lie about my personal life to the world." I explained.

"She's right. Hyung pick one." YoSeob said.
"The fans should be happy that people like you two can have a boyfriend/girlfriend." Hyun Seung said.
"Yeah! What hyung said!" KiKwang and Dong Woon said.
"You gotta pick Jun Hyung." DooJoon told him.

"Oh what the heck. Sure." Jun Hyun answered. He hugged me, and the others cheered.

"We're filming tomorrow, and I'll teach you the choreography." I told him.
"Alright."
"Are you ready to go public?" I asked.
"Of course I am." He smiled at me.
"Alright then." I took a picture of him alone, and then of me, with the wig on of course. We were wearing the same earrings that we bought together.

"How is this the start of going public?" KiKwang asked.
"Oh just watch." I told him. Jun Hyung uploaded it on his twitter, and I did also.

The next day...

There were so many replies and comments like:

'ooh! i think naomi's dating jun hyung!'
'oppa! are u and naomi dating?!'
'noona! are u dating jun hyung?'
'you two would be soo cute if you two were a couple!' and etc. I went on allkpop.com, and found that we were the hot topic. The title of the article was:

'Lady Naomi and Yong Jun Hyung Of Beast, Dating?'

I laughed out loud at the title, then read it.

'Last night, Lady Naomi, and Jun Hyung of Beast both uploaded a picture of themselfs on twitter. Wearing the same earrings! Something similar has happened in the past, like when they took a picture together wearing bunny and cat ears, and wearing the same bracelets. It's a completely different story from Taeyeon and Leeteuk wearing the same necklace because they are in the same company. But Jun Hyung and Naomi are from different companies, so that changes everything. A ton of fans believe that they are dating in secret, but Cube and YG denied it. Many fans commented things like

'you two would make a cute couple!'
'aw~ they're so cute!'
'no fair. lucky girl!!'
'i'd say their stylists gave them those to wear, but they're in different companies!!'
'ooo~ third strike, IT MUST BE TRUE!'
'just because they wear the same earrings, bracelets and took a picture together doesn't mean they are dating, they must be close friends!'

Whatever the story maybe, I suspect that they are dating.'

"AHA! This is so funny!!" I laughed. I saw so many comments, so I read some of them.

'who cares? it's their life, be happy that they can acutally have a boyfriend/girlfriend even if they have busy scheduels'
'i hope it's true! they'd be so cute!'
'to all u fans that are upset: these two will never stop loving you all! but they do need their own personaly life, so dont be upset! who cares if they're dating or not, they won't change just because of that!'
'ah, i love them no matter what!'

I read more articles, and I found out my teaser was released.

'Lady Naomi is back! And with an angelic concept! Nothing has been revealed yet, except this awesome teaser! It appears that she's walking in a park happily, then she looks at a picture of her boyfriend, or a friend. She then calls someone, and asks to meet her at the park, then she smiles. I'm guessing that she's going to tell him something important, I don't know. Nothing was told to anyone about this, and we don't even know the tracklist! Stay tuned on allkpop for her comeback.'

Another day later..

I went to the building and told my manager to reveal the tracklist. He did, and told me that YG and Cube denied that Jun Hyung and I were dating, yet again.

"Why would you do that?" He asked me.
"What? I want to go on dates with Jun Hyung and be proud, like Se7en sunbae."
"Well good luck then. Oh, you have Strong Heart today. Then we're going to film the rest of your music video after."
"Oh, alright. I'm going to reveal myself then." I smiled. He drove me to the studio, and the show started. After a while of talking about some of the other idols, they paid their attention to me.

"Kim Ha-Neul-sshi." Seung Gi said.
"Ne." I replied.
"Are the rumors true?" He asked.
"What rumors?"
"About you and Jun Hyung of Beast dating. YG and Cube denied it, but we don't believe them this time." He told me as the crowd 'ooh'ed
"Oh, those rumors." I paused for about 30 seconds, then replied.
"Well, that's one reason why I'm here today. I'm here to say that those rumors..." I trailed. I looked around and everyone was eagar to know. "Are true." I finally said.

"WOOHOO!!" Almost everyone cheered.
"There you go ladies and gentel men. Straight from the lady herself, Kim Ha-Neul." Ho Dong-sshi said.
"So tell us about it." He said, leaning on the podium.

"Well, it all started with a dance cover. I did a cover of HyunA's change, then they came over to the building, and we did a newer cover. After that, we went to the zoo, and Jun Hyung and I started talking. That's where the picture of us two comes from. Beast and I hung out more and more, and I got closer to Jun Hyung. Then, I told them that I used to be a trainee at Cube Entertainment, and was the girl that would always be at AJ's practises. About a week later, Jun Hyung and I started dating." I explained.
"For how long have you two been dating?" Eeteuk asked.
"...Oh, I don't remember...Maybe 3 months now."

"aw~~~" Came from the crowd.
"She's been in love so much that she doesn't remember~" Eun Hyuk trailed.
"You just came back from your tour, how has it been being away from Jun Hyung for a while?" Seung Gi asked.
"It's been a bit hard. I webcamed with him and the other Beast members as much as I could. I know I shouldn't be talking about this." I said as I looked away blushing abit. My phone started to vibrate, so I checked it quickly.

'i dont mind, keep going.' It was from Jun Hyung. I looked at the crowd and saw him waving at me.

'Keep going.' He lipped.

"Who was that????" Eeteuk asked, all giddy.
"It was my boyfriend." I said boldly.
"What did it say?" Minho asked. I looked at him, then at Key. He just smirked. I had a feeling he told Minho to ask.
"That's a little personal, Minho-sshi." Seung Gi said.
"He told me to keep talking about it." I said, ignoring him.

"Well, as you all might know, my teaser was recently released."
"NE!!!" Called the crowd.
"Well..Since I am not nearly done filming at all, I'll give a live teaser. How does that sound?" I asked everyone.
"YE!!!" I nodded, gave a cd and a USB to the dj, and he played it. I started dancing to it, and after a minute, I stopped.

"And that's all I have to give." I sat down, then drank some water.
"You have changed alot for this comeback, haven't you Ha-Neul-sshi." Ho Dong-sshi said.
"Yes, I have. As a matter of fact, here are a few pictures from my recent photoshoot." I said. I signaled the DJ, and he showed 4 pictures from the photoshoot.

"So you came from a devil, to an angel?" Shin Dong asked.
"Ne. My comeback isn't much of a new album, it's just a part two. The second part is called Angelic Naomi."
"From Female Lucifer, to Angelic Naomi. Kim Ha-Neul!" Ho Dong said loudly. At a break, I went backstage, and talked to some of the other idols.

"So it is true." Key smiled.
"Yeah.."
"Aren't you scared of anti's?" Someone asked.
"Nah..It won't really matter, as long as I'm happy." I smiled.
"Sunni!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw Jun Hyung walking towards me. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"You two are so cute." Se7en told me.
"Why thank you." We both answered.
-----------------------------------------------------------

okay, the sequel will start after this! so basically, the comeback won't happen here, it'll happen on another story! did any of you find the sequel for Hyun Jae? well hint: TLSE and Infinite. that gave it away i think :P

03/10/10