He's lying~

2 Different Tears

im runnin out of ideas! pls help by commenting any ideas u hav!
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later....

Kim Bum and I seperated again when we had to go to our rooms. After the doctor did one last check, it was time for Kim Bum and I to leave the hospital. We took what ever belongings we had, then left. I brought him to my house then, like usual, my brothers came down the stairs shirtless.

"OUR HAN-HEUL IS BACK!" Jerry yelled. I pointed up, then they turned around and went back up the stairs.
"Those are my obnoxious brothers. Kim Hyun Joong and my twin Dae Seong Ho. He goes by my dad's last name."
"Ah..."
"Want anything to eat before we leave?"
"Where are we going?"
"To my practice room down at the building."
"Oh..no. I'm good."
"Oh, okay. Wait here. I'm just going to grab a pack of candy." I told him, then went to the kitchen. When I was in Japan, I bought alot of candy that I really liked. I picked out a random one, then put it in my duffel bag. It was in a little plastic box that was like a lunch box.

box:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41KxcQU65vL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

candy: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2163/2419607697_0c8f7584ab.jpg

Since the box was fairly big, there was alot of candy inside. I went back into the living room where Kim Bum was and found my brothers infront of him.

"Guys, the only time you can be around a guy I take home is if it's my boyfriend. Kim Bum and I are friends. Now let's go Bummie." I smiled, linked arms with him, then we started walking to the building.
"Do you always walk?" He asked.
"Yeah. It's better for the environment."
"You're very green I see." I laughed as we entered the building.

"Hi Choi-sshi!" I waved at her.
"Oh! You're back! The members are upstairs."
"Oh, okay~" I smiled, then brought KiBum into my room. We got really close those weeks. He called my Sky in english instead of my real name (which is sky in korean :P) and I called him Bummie. We told eachother about ourselves, and other stuff.
"Show me one of your dances again, please?" He asked then I laughed.
"You like seeing me dance don't you?" I laughed. I some music, and made it loud, then danced. He joined me after a while, then the door opened. We stopped and looked to see the weird guy.

"What are you doing here?"
"YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!" He yelled, then ran to me and hugged me.
"Let go!!" I screamed. He pulled away, then I patted my clothes.
"You're such a freak! I don't even know who you are, and you're hugging me!" I scolded him.
"Sunni...you don't remember me even after two weeks?"
"No..I know that I forgot someone special and-"
"That's me!! You forgot about me!!"
"No...It's Kim Bum. He brought me a lunch box, and put it in my room while I was still sleeping. I remembered the taste from before. Kim Bum cooked it before about 2 months ago. Oh, that reminds me. Bummie, can you cook it again for me tonight?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah...sure!" He said, sounding a bit nervous. I smiled, then made the Seung Hyun guy leave.

No One's POV

"I cooked that for her." Seung Hyun said as soon as the door closed. "That Kim Bum is lying just to get to her." He walked back into Big Bang's pracice room and sighed.

"She doesn't remember." Seung Ri said.
"What did she say?" Taeyang asked.
"She said that Kim Bum brought lunch box and she remembered the taste from before. I brought her lunch box. I cooked for her a few times before, and she remembers my cooking, just not that I cook it. He's lying. He said that he did cook it." Seung Hyun explained.
-----------------------------------------------------------
read my other stories!!
/iloveGD2
/iloveGD/3
/skoolgurlz