10: Plagiarism

What Not to Add in Fanfics [COMPLETE]

 

10/100 (WOOT finally our first chapter in the tens!)

Copy and Paste, Copy and Paste. Copy and Paste, Copy and... Suspended.

 


Did you think copying would give you more subscribers?

 

 

 

 You know, there should be a official law on AFF about Plagiarism.  People see a story they picked out randomly

from the "Most Popular Today" and see that they have millions of subscribers, and then you go copy and paste the title, and the entire description and you say:

"They'll never find out because we're not even friends on AFF!" well, welcome to reality!

You're wrong.

 

 

Have you ever heard adults lecturing you about how life is never easy and we all have to work hard to achieve it?

When they say it, don't take it for granted and think of it as nagging.

Maybe your parents will accept copying and plagiarizing, but in the real world

they won't. Obviously everyone knows this because all our subscribers are smart

 

image

 

 

That also means, no copying from dramas or Variety Shows either.

If you're creating a story where it covers and recounts dramas and shows for people who can't access those shows and videos, sure it's not a problem but you should always show full copyright holds and signs.

lol, I literally lol at some fanfics where they literally make a copy of dramas and its so written it brings tears to my eyes.

Recently, I read this fanfic where this person totally copied and wrote episodes of running man, with the total stuck up casts of SM like Jessica, Donghae, EunHyuk, the 20th century stars -__o

image

Sorry to me, they're just really old and some people don't know the "real hot trends"

these days.. -__-

 

Anyway, it was so written it was so funny, oh man where do I begin?

image

 

 

The host say "Your Mission to eat this food in a minute"

 

Donghae and Jessica get in a line, they start eating the food.

 

"You fool, eat faster Donghae!" Jessica laugh.

 

The mission over the go to next place.

 

 

Honestly, that's what was written in the first chapter. Like legit. Not joking, I was so embarrassed to read that.

Honestly nobody really likes recreations of shows because shows are there for visual reading and they're shows because they can't really be expressed let alone all the action and thrill in the show which must be watched to be experienced unless you are so extreme pro writer who reads the dictionary.

Just don't If you wanna, go ahead, but it's not our fault readers don't sub.

 

 

image

 

 

If you really don't want people to copy your work, because there are people who never listen,

There's a way you can prevent it in some way. Although ones with willpower won't stop.

 

 

 

 

For some people who weren't aware of this, i tell you now.

You see that little tick box next to Disallow Text Selection

If you tick that box, it means all your text will be Copy-free, meaning nobody can copy and paste from you.

But your pictures excluded, because those pictures can be saved and etc.

This way, you can protect your writing up to a more stronger level.

One tip,

Make sure you make your foreword/description nice and puzzling so that the person won't be able to remember all that and type each and every one into their own story.

 

Trust me, I've seen people do it.

 



Chapter 10~JoJoChoco

Yay! Finally our first chapter in the 10th!

We apologize again for the long no update T_T

it's one of the busiest school months of the time..

lol guise, can you leave a comment of a certain topic you want covered?

Okay that's a must. leave something you want covered

or this story becomes Update-banned!