You....AGAIN??

Waiting on the Other Side

  

 Chap 5

Min Ah POV:

Sunday Morning, 7:30 AM

I sat straight up in my bed, rubbing my eye.  For some reason, I couldn't sleep. I mean, WHO THE HELL WAKES UP AT 7:30 AM ON A SUNDAY??

I sighed, and crawled out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.  While doing so, my door slammed open, my unma standing at the doorway with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh~ Min Aaaahhh~~!!!" she sang.

"What."

"Hurry up and get ready.  You have to get to your student's house at 9:00, and no way are you gonna go there looking like that," she ordered, as she eyed me up and down, with her arms crossed.  Then, she let me be, and went off with her own business, not closing the door like it was originally.

JEEZ WHAT IS WITH UMMA AND NOT CLOSING THE DOOR.

I groggily walked to the door to close it, until I realized what just happened.

Wait WHAT??? I have to tutor someone at 9:00???? I haven't even gotten the subjects ready, I haven't even studied the material, HECK, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY LEARN IN GR. 11.  By this time, I was wide awake, and got ready at speed of light--well, not literally at the speed of light, cuz if that were to happen, I would be moving so fast that the flesh on my bones would tear off from my bones, and I would be left as a disintegrated pile of dust.

So, to make it more clear, I got ready as quickly as I could, at a speed that I would not kill myself, and began to look over the Gr.11 curriculum, browsing what they learned with the use of the Internet.

As I my computer, and logged on, I realized that Jin wasn't online right now either. Well, I guess that's normal, since not many of us would be up at 8:15 looking at the gr.11 curriculum.

Lalalala~~~ damn this is boring.  But I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. I lazily (but efficiently) typed up what topics were needed to be covered, and printed out two schedules for what needed to be done, one for me and one for whoever I was tutoring.   I completed all this work in around half an hour, which leaves me 15 minutes to get to their place. I gathered what needed to be gathered (well duh..) and walked down the stairs, meeting the eyes of my umma. She stood in front of the doorway, her arms crossed, her eyes stern.

"B-bwoh..?" I said, slipping on my sneakers.

"Are you planning on going out like that?" she interrogated.

I looked my self up and down, not seeing any problem of what I was wearing.  I was wearing a white vest with a light blue t-shirt underneath, black skinnies, and the same cap I was wearing when I had went to the amusement park with Suzy and Fei.

"What's wrong with it?" I shrugged.

"WHY ARE YOU SO TOMBOY-LIKE??? DRESS MORE FLATTERING-LY!!"  Right then, she jumped towards me, trying to make me take off my vest, and replace it with some frilly pink stuff.  NO way did that match me-- if I wore that, I would look reaallly awkward, believe me.

"Aish- U-Umma!Ummma!!!!!  Stop!!" I yelled in frustration as she tried to take my cap and change my shoes.  Instinctively, she paused for a split second, while I used this as a chance to dart to the door and flee outside.  I successfully made my way outside, escaping the grasp of my Umma.  For and old lady (like she claims to be), does she sure have a lot of energy =^=.

I started to walk towards the bus stop like I usually do, until I realized I didn't know one crucial thing---His address.

I groaned internally, knowing that I had to go back in the house and ask....my umma. Reluctantly, I turned around and started to walk towards my house, as I saw a small figure running towards me.

"Unni!" I heard the figure shout. Once it got closer, I could see that it was my sister.  Huh. Strange. Why would she be looking for me?  "Unni.."she panted, "I think you'll need this."  In her hand was a slip of paper, with an address written on it.

"Uwaaaahhh! Gomawo, dongsaeng!" I screamed, as I quickly pulled her into a tight hug. She pulled away.

"Mm," she mumbled, and headed back towards the house, without looking back.

- - - - - -

I arrived at the supposed house just in time, surprisingly.  I took a good look at the house.  It was pretty big.  As I walked up to the front steps, I cautiously rang the door bell, knowing that if I broke anything, it'd cost a fortune (well, to me).  From outside, I could here the doorbell ring through the house, followed by numerous shouts.

"YAH JINYOUNG. GET DOWN HERE."

"ANDWE!"

"YAH. JUNG JINYOUNG GET DOWN HERE THIS INST---"

"ANDWEEE!"

"YAH. IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN RIGHT THIS SECOND I WILL-"

The door opened. My eyes widened.  Is this just a coincidence???

"YOU???!!!" we both shouted in unison, just like the day at the amusement park.

In front of me, was a guy who was relatively tall, with brown-blond ruffled hair, a white t-shirt, and blue jeans---who was also the guy who I had tripped over and bumped into a few days ago.  Suddenly, a hand smacked down onto his head.

"Aish, excuse this boy, he has no manners," a woman in her mid 40's said, shooting a glare at the person called Jinyoung.  He rubbed his head in annoyance and walked off into the house, as the woman, who I assumed was the mother, welcomed me in.

"Jinyoung, get back here," she demanded.  He turned around, although reluctantly, and slowly walked towards us.

"What is it, umma? Why is this girl here anyway?"

"This is your tutor!" she exclaimed.

"BWOHHHH???!!" he shouted,his eyes wide.  He dragged his umma away from me, into the kitchen, where I could not hear what they were saying, but only see them.

Okay, well, this is awkward. 

I clutched onto my bag, and glanced around the house, giving the two the privacy for whatever Jinyoung was talking about.

The house was elegantly furnished, with fresh flowers set in a vase on the dining table, covered with a embroidered white table cloth.  The chairs were made of white leather, matching the elegance of the entire house.  I looked up, seeing a high ceiling with a crystal chandelier, hanging beside the winding staircase.  Wow, this place is rich.  I looked at my toes, comparing my house to this castle, noticing the shining marble floors.  I looked back up, glancing at Jinyoung and his mother, as Jinyoung's mother pointed to me, startling me, Jinyoung's eyes meeting mine.  He blushed (wtf he blushed??), rubbed the back of his neck, and was dragged over by his umma.

"Sorry for the wait, Min Ah, is it?"

"Oh, ye..." I trailed off.

"Alrightiee~won't you take Min Ah to your room, Jinyoung?"

"BWOH??" he exclaimed.  I was thinking the same thing.

"Yes, your room, Jinyoung.  Is there a problem?" his mother smiled, the devil in her eyes.

"A-ani," he stuttered, obviously intimidated by her.

He lead me up the stairs to his room, and placed his hand on the handle, but then swiveled around.

"Wait right here,"he said, looking me straight into the eyes, a bit anxious.

Before I could answer, he disappeared into his room, closing the door behind him.  From within the room, I heard vaccums, closet doors slamming, and windows getting cleaned. Once again, I awkwardly waited behind the door, waiting for the time that we would actually get some tutoring done.  But I guess if I was getting paid by just standing here, I wouldn't mind.  After not too long, the sound of the vaccuum died, and the door opened, showing a completely organized room.

"You can come in now," he said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I cautiously took a step into his room (which was pretty big), feeling his eyes on the back of my head. Abruptly, I turned my head to look at him, finding his face filled with surprise, as he quickly looked away, and up at the ceiling.

"So we meet again,"I said, trying to lighten the atmosphere

"Yeah, what a coincidence," he replied, not looking me in the eye.

"....uh...let's get started then."

He pulled out an extra chair for me as I set my book bag on the table.

"What do you want to start with?"

"Doesn't matter," he said twirling his pencil, uninterested.

"....then lets start with Chem. Give me your textbook."

"I don't have it with me."

"What??" How can he not have his textbook?

He slouched in his chair, and looked me in the eye for once. "I didn't bring it."

"Ok then.." I began to take out the notes I had prepared this morning, which I had put in a folder.  As I took it out, I placed my bookbag onto the floor, when suddenly a hand gripped my wrist, causing me to flinch.  I turned my head around, seeing Jinyoung staring intently at my folder, no longer slouching.

"Did you draw this?" he questioned, his eyes staring into my soul, unlike a few minutes ago.

I looked at my folder.  I had drawn a picture of a girl with on the front of it, which was also the character I had drawn to use as the display image for my blog.

"Yes?" I said, confused of what was going on.  I squirmed free of his grasp (and his stare), setting the folder on the table.  "What about it?"  He seemed to snap back into reality, and pulled his hand away.

"N-nothing," he muttered, turning his head away from me, his hands clenched on his knees.  Did I offend him?  I furrowed my brows, feeling the tense atmosphere rising in the room. As I was about to start the tutoring by talking about molecular bonding, he cut me off, which caught me by surprise.

"Mianhae."

"Eh?" I said, lost at what was going on.

"I didn't mean to...grab you like that...so suddenly."

"Uh...its okay?" I said, reflecting on how that sentence could have been misinterpreted by someone who didn't know what actually happened. There was a silence.  "Anyways, lets start on molecular bonding........"

Jinyoung was easy to tutor, since he knew about everything I was talking about-- well most of it.  He was smart, and I didn't see why he even needed a tutor (not that I'm against it or anything...)

"Can you draw the stereochemical diagram of this for me please?" I asked, pointing to a formula.

Once he started working on that, I stretched my back and took a quick glance around the room, and there, hanging by his shelf, were the headphones I was dying to get. Unconsiously, my eye twitched.  Oh, how much I wanted to take them and try them >->.....I could buy a pair for myself, if only I had the money...like him.  His family seemed pretty rich, so of course he could have bought those headphones easily.  I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yo. I'm done."

I looked at the page, and he had done it perfectly.  According to all the other things he had done perfectly, I decided I was done with this bonding unit.

"Good job! Now...do you know how to do stoichiometry?"

"Try me," he said with a slight smirk, a glint in his eye.

I gave him a question, and in a matter of seconds, he had finished it. 

....Why did this kid even need a tutor?  I looked at his perfect work, and his perfect answer.....even his writing was perfect!  It was written incredibly straight, small (but legible), clear and concise.

"Uh. Good Job," I said.

Without a knock, his mother burst into the room.

"Min Ah~thank you for tutoring him~here's your payment!"  I looked at my watch, realzing it was already 10:30. She handed me an envelop of money.

"Kamsahamnida," I bowed.

With that, I was lead downstairs and headed out the door, feeling Jinyoung's eyes drilling into my back.

- - - - -- -  - -

JinYoung POV:

Once Min Ah had left, I quickly logged onto chat, and checked her blog.  Without mistake, the drawing she had on her folder was the exact same as the one on Min's blog.  It had to be.  Does that mean....she was Min all along?  My heart started to beat fast, although I tried to make it calm down.

Hehe. Min, so I HAVE seen you in person :3

Ack, Jinyoung, why are you so creepy?  I shook my head vigorously, attempting to unthink what I thought.

Hm.  But how can you be so sure its Min?  I mean....maybe its one of her friends that used her drawing, her cousins, her sisters, her brothers....if she has any.  Plus, how could this be such a coincidence? NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS IN REALITY, RIGHT?  I've only seen it happen in dramas and TV and all that stuff....

Which also makes me feel guilty….I was being so rude to her earlier on…..how could I do that? Waahh…Min….Mianhae~ 030

 *Min.min.has signed online*

My heart skipped a beat.  This is my chance to find out.

 

Jin.star♪ says (11:12)

Anyeong Min~

Min.min.says (11:12)

Anyeong Jinnn :D

 

Keke~ she said my name.

 

Jin.star♪ says (11:12)

How are you today? :3

Min.min.says (11:12)

Bleh. I'm tired x__x

Jin.star♪ says (11:13)

Why? D: Did you not sleep well?

 

...Was that too creepy?

 

Min.min.says (11:13)

No, I did not :/ Plus, I had to be someone's tutor today XD

 

thump.thump.thump. GRAWR. STOP THAT, HEART.

 

Jin.star♪ says (11:14)

You do tutoring? :oo

Min.min.says (11:14)

Mhm. I just started today though :P  I need the money to buy a pair of headphones I want (:

 

Everything started to fit together.  The day before, she said she liked lemonade on her blog, right after the amusement park, while she (Min Ah) was sipping the lemonade I bought her like it was the best thing in the world.

Which also means…..we WERE actually at the same amusement park together…and not only that, we were actually so. close. O////O  Wait Jinyoung, why are you blushing?

 

 Jin.star♪ says (11:14) 

I see....what headphones do you want? :D

Min.min.says (11:14) 

rofl are you planning to get them for me? XDD

 

Technically, I could get them for her, since I'm pretty sure Min is my tutor now.  My heart started to beat fasterat the thought of it. 

 

Jin.star♪ says (11:15) 

If you want me to ;] ♥

 

I blushed even typing that myself. Gawd, Jinyoung, you're so lame =^=

 

Min.min.❀says (11:16)

Ahahaha why are you so nice? But it's okay, cuz it'd be creepy if you actually bought them for me and knw wher I live and know how to give it to me....lol....

Jin.star♪ says (11:16)

I'm nice?

 

Thump.thump.thump.

 

Min.min.❀says (11:16)

Yes? Loll But anyways, here's the headphones:

 

She sent me a link to the headphones.  Hm. They look familiar. No wait.

THOSE ARE MINE.

 

Jin.star♪ says (11:17)

  Those are some nice headphones ;]      

Min.min.❀says(11:17)

IKR?? I want them so baad :x

Jin.star♪ says (11:17)

Do you really want them?

Min.min.❀says(11:18)

Lol, yeah.... :P

Jin.star♪ says (11:18)

Okay.

Min.min.❀says(11:19)

 O.O What do you mean by that?

Jin.star♪ says (11:18)

;] ♥

 

 My first present for her?  I think so. :3

 

....JINYOUNG, STOP BLUSHING. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! It seems like the chapters keep getting cheesier and cheesier >-> LOL

Thanks to my new subbies (sorry if I leave you out, I'm trying to see who are my new subscribers, but my list is no longer in order, and everything is jumbled up :x sorry  > <):

minjixjimin          nineheartpaper              bBy-GiGi                cookiem0nstaa

skysky                   Byeongari                      starry-sky

love-love-love        Kpop101                      cho_miyoung

chikaa254                                      jaimielau                       reena_a_shinee

xoLemonPie           evoleihsif21               Asdfghjklove21

and to all my current subscribers!!

And also.....I might not be able to update for a while...cuz updating is such a pain these days, cuz for some reason, everytime i try to type/change the font/colour something, either it won't do as I want, won't save, or won't respond ): 

And also, cuz I haven't even started my hw, and its almost 10pm :P

I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH. hahaha XDD

Rememberrrr....if you haven't commented or subscribed yet, please do so!!

or prepare for you punishment *0* JKAYS.

 

time for the irritating small text LOL

Schlotta89....I'm glad you read this part XDDD cuz damn, it annoys even me sometimes ahahaha :P