Lemonade~

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 4:

JiYoung POV:

"YOU?!" we both shouted in unison.  I gawked at the girl on the ground in front of me, who I recognized as the person I accidentally tripped. Now that a get a better look at her,

Gawddamn she's beautiful.  (chestersee reference anyone? :DD)

I took a step back, embarrassed that I was checking out a random chick that I had, well...injured 2 times in a matter of....4 hours.  She lowered her head, and got up.  Crap.  Is she mad????

"You!" she shouted, pointing a finger at me.

A crowd started to form around us, as two girls (perhaps her friends) ran up to her side, and gawked at me with wide eyes.  Crap.  Not only have I angered her, but also her friends > <

"BUY ME ANOTHER LEMONADE."

....What?  That's it?  I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"PUAhahahahahahaha," I burst, bending over a bit from laughing so hard.  I peeked up at her, her cheeks flushed a light pink.

"Y-Yah!!!" she shouted at me.

I finished with a last chuckle, and gestured her to follow me. "All you want is lemonade, right?"  She nodded a stiff, clear nod, her cheeks flushing a deeper pink.  Nonetheless, she followed me to a refreshment stand and I was about to order until suddenly, her hand touched my arm, an electric pulse going through my body.

"W-wait!", she said, still a bit embarassed,"I don't want this lemonade."

What? Oh gawd.  Is she one of those picky girls? I turned around and bent down to her height to try and look her in the eye (which was hard, cuz her hat kept covering her eyes :/)

"Then what would you like?"

"That," she stated bluntly, pointing a finger in the opposite direction.

"Why not this one?" I asked, pointing to the one we were at.

"....Because I want THAT one."

I sighed and straightened my back.  So she IS one of those fussy people.  "Aaarasso."

- - - -

"There, you happy?" I said, after buying her her beloved lemonade.  She took a sip from it, looked up and smiled.

"Mm! Kamsahamnida!" she grinned, showing her prefectly straight pearly whites.

 

Shiz that was cute. She looked so....happy. I mean, its just lemonade, right? I felt myself blush, but quickly tried to hide it.  I placed my hand on the back of my neck, and subtly looked away.

"Yea, no problem," I said, trying to seem cool, although I could still feel my cheeks flushed red.

 

OK girl! neoegeman yes man~mwodeunji da haejulge~OK girl ijebuteo nikkeoya...I love you~♫

Hm. Catchy tune.  She whipped out her cellphone.

"Yeoboseyo?" she replied,"Oh. A-A-arassooo...."

She hung up with a bit of annoyance and turned to her friends.  "I have to go now, sorry I can't stay with you for longer. Bye Suzy, bye Fei!"

She turned around to leave, but stopped, and swivelled around.

"Gomawo!" she shouted, waving her hand at me.  Then, she took a sip of her lemonade, and headed towards the exit of the amusement park.

Huh. What an interesting person.  You would have thought that once you tripped someone and sent them flying a couple of feet, and then crashed into them and made them fall (and spill their drink), they would have at least been a tad bit mad, but somehow she didn't seem to be that case.  In fact, she didn't even seem mad-- all she wanted was her lemonade.

"Yah, JinYoung, you know her?" Baro asked, Jung Hwan with an arm over his shoulder.

"She's--" I stopped myself.  Wait.  I didn't even know her name!  I turned quickly towards the exit, but as expected, she was no longer anywhere in sight.  I looked back at Baro and Jung Hwan, both waiting for an answer.

"Ani," I said, dissapointed.

- - - - - - - - -

Min Ah POV:

"You should help umma more often, and not go out so much, Min Ah...you're always helping your friends and even strangers, you don't even have time to help your poor old umma...."

"Umma, arasso," I said, as I helped her carry some more groceries,"I don't even go out that much though, and I always help you."

"I know Min Ah, you're a good child," she smiled a heart warming smile, "now hurry up and put them on the counter."

After helping umma put all the groceries in the right place, I walked up to my room and logged online, as usual.

Huh.  Interesting.

I had to search through and refresh the page several times to make sure my eyes weren't tricking me.  But they weren't.  Jin, for once, was not online O.O

Did something happen to him?? This is so strange....I wonder where he is :/

Well, I guess I'll just blog, since he's not online at the moment.

 

Blog #92

Today, I actually went outside-- to an amusement park believe it or not XDD. And I'm glad I went, cuz I was able to drink the most wonderful, delicious, lemonade I have ever drank in my life. ♥ XP

For some reason, I wasn't really in the mood to blog (I know, I must be crazy >->), maybe cuz....Jin wasn't here?  Ever since I started talking to Jin, it seems like my days were funner, more interesting.  He showed me different perspectives and opinions, opening my mind to things I had never thought of before.  We could have had endless conversations on the most pointless things, or have a philosophical (ish) conversation if we wanted to.  Everything was natural.  It seemed like I was even closer to him than say, my own blood-related sister.

I was brought out of my thoughts when an alert that I had a new email appeared on my screen

***SALE! STYLISH HEADPHONES- BEST SURROUND SOUND/NOISE CANCELLING ON SALE NOW FOR ONLY xx.xx$!!! Buy for xx.xx$ before -insertdatehere-, and get an extra pair of EARPHONES for FREE!****

I gawked at the message.  FRICK THATS THE BEST DEAL I'VE EVER SEEN.  I quickly opened my box where I put my savings and counted what I had.

Dang, was I poor.  I made sure that I counted every penny in the box, just to make sure I didn't count wrong, but still, I was far from being able to buy those headphones-- even if they WERE on sale.

....Maybe I could get a job.  But, what am I good at?

Right then, my mom burst into my room (she never knocks x.x) and offered me a job. Wow, what a coincidence.

"What is it umma?"

"Ah..nothing, I was just wondering if you would like to tutor one of my friend's friend's cousin's niece's sister's brother's colleuague's son!  Since your marks seem to be pretty good in school right now, with straight A++++'s and winning various math contests and science contests that 67.4% of University students wouldn't have passed."

That, was true.  I was one of the smartest people in my classes, (actually, I am the smartest person)...actually, scratch that---I'm the smartest person in the SCHOOL (not trying to be arrogant or anything,....). I tried to draw out the connection in my head, wondering how in the world she even knew who her friend's friend's cousin's niece's sister's brother's colleuague's son was.  "Is he nice?" I asked, since I did NOT want to tutor some brat that was like.....10, who still thought woopy cushions were funny.

"Molla," umma simply replied, "I don't even know him."

I gave her a puzzled look.  "Then how....?"

"Aaaani, that doesn't matter. All I know is that he's one year older than you and needs help seriously in school."

"Woah wait, I'll be tutoring someone OLDER than me?"

"Yes, that's what I meant by him being one year older than you," said my mother obviously.

"Well...how much will I be paid?" I asked, my mind going back to the headphones.

"Enough for you to buy the headphones you've been dying to get," she replied, like she knew how to read my mind.

I thought about it. It seems quite easy, its just tutoring right?  If I can do University level studies, tutoring someone one year older wouldn't even be a challenge...right? Right.

"Arasso," I replied, "you can tell your friend's friend's cousin's niece's sister's....whatever, tell him I'll be the tutor."

- - - - - - -

Jin didn't go online until quite late. This time, I was the one to start the conversation.

Min.min.says (8:23)

Yo!Jin! :DD

Jin.star♪ says (8:23)

 Min, anyeonggg (:

 

I don't know why I blushed, but I did.

 

Min.min.says (8:23)

Why are you so late to go online today?

Jin.star♪ says (8:23)

Missed me? ;]

 

I felt my cheeks go red again.

 

Min.min.says (8:24)

Ani.

Jin.star♪ says (8:24)

Oh Min, you know you did, don't deny it ;P

 

Aish, what do I say?? I didn't miss him!

.....maybe a bit.

 

Min.min.says (8:24)

You didn't answer my question :x

Jin.star♪ says (8:25)

OOoO~ so you're interested in my persoanl life?

Min.min.says (8:25)

...Fine! Don't answer ):

Jin.star♪ says (8:25)

trololol~ oh Min, you're funny XD

Min.min.says (8:26)

:/

Jin.star♪ says (8:26)

I went to the same place as you.

Min.min.says (8:26)

WHAT???!!!!!

Jin.star♪ says (8:26)

LOL did I scare you?  I read your blog-- I went to an amusement park today as well (:

Min.min.says (8:26)

Woah, really? Scary stuff man o.o

Jin.star♪ says (8:26)

How is it scary? Are you afraid that I stalked you and found where you live and went to the same amusement park as you? XD

Min.min.says (8:26) 

.....you didn't, right? D:

Jin.star♪ says (8:27)

I wish I did.

 

Waaaaahhh....so creepy......but not creepy, in a way, since its Jin.

 

Min.min.says (8:27) 

Why do you say that?

Jin.star♪ says (8:27)

Cuz then I could've seen what you look like in person :3

 

Once again, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, right when the redness was dying down.

 

Min.min.says (8:28) 

Why are you  so eager to see what I look like?  What if you find me disgustingly ugly and my face would scar you everytime I talk to you?

 

I was assumed him to take a long time to reply, since I know how the nature of guys are. But I guess I assumed wrong.

 

Jin.star♪ says (8:28)

It wouldn't matter.

Min.min.says (8:28) 

?

Jin.star♪ says (8:28)

You're beautiful to me, since I know your character and the person inside you is beautiful (:

 

I didn't reply.

Why?

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO THAT?  I'M NOT USED TO THESE TYPE OF CONVERSATIONS.  HECK, I NEVER EVEN HAD A CONVERSATION LIKE THIS.

 

Jin.star♪ says (8:30)

Ack, was that creepy? > < That was really cheesy too, wasn't it?

Jin.star♪ says (8:31)

-sigh- I'm such a cheesy person >"<

 

I decided to reply, or else he might think I was ignoring him again.

 

Min.min.says (8:32) 

I like that.

Jin.star♪ says (8:32) 

Eh??? O.O

Min.min.says (8:32) 

What I mean is, I don't mind cheesy people (:

Jin.star♪ says (8:33) 

....are you saying that you like me? :DDDD

 

BWOHHH???? HOW DID HE GET TO THAT CONCLUSION??? I racked my head for replies, since I didn't want to straight out reject it, since its not true, but don't want to admit it, since its not 100% the truth either...right?

 

Min.min.says (8:35)  

Uh, I like you....as a friend? O///O

Jin.star♪ says (8:35) 

So you like me? :DD ♥♥

Min.min.says (8:35)  

As a friend!! > <

Jin.star♪ says (8:35) 

Which means you like me~ XD

 

Thus the conversation continued on light-hearted, with Jin cracking jokes, saying other cheesy things, and occasionally making me blush.  Talking to Jin was truly comfortable, even more comfortable than talking to one of my best friends—that I knew in person.  I guess this is why I like Jin.

…like…

AS A FRIEND and ONLY A FRIEND.

 

I think.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Hey Guys!! How was the chapter?  I just noticed this one was reaaallly long...ahahaha ps, Junghwan is Sandeul's real name...and I use it for a purpose :P

Thanks to my new subbies:

❀j_w_y_love                 maknae_lover

saranghaeKVAD           AegyoKpop123

MashiiiMaroo             ❀DonaldDuck 

❀yammieflyyy              HelloSquishyDayz

surethingfalling

And to all my current subbies :DDD I lub you all XD

Once again, if you haven't already, please comment and subscribe! That'd make me super happy :3

 

I wonder if any of you guys actually take the time to read this fine print in pale colour or just don't even bother ahahaha XDDD ♥