Talk to You

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 25

JinYoung POV:

IT'S CUZ YOU'RE TOO DAMN HANDSOME, ARRASSO??

Her words were set to "repeat" in my head, as I smiled all the way home. Keke. If she thought that, why didn't she say so in the first place? Was she in denial? But I mean, why would she be in denial? If I say so myself, I am a very handsome person. Chuckling to myself, I unlocked the front door, smile like a dork.

"Ah! Jinyoungie, you're home?" called Umma from the kitchen.

"Neh," I shouted back. I kicked off my shoes and walked to the kitchen to get some food.

I opened the fridge door, and saw a plate of kimchi fried rice, and grinned even more.

"Umma, did you make this?" I asked, holding the plate up in the air.

"Hm? Of course, who else would have?"

"Oh. Yea..." I mumbled to myself, remembering MinAh's cooking from the other day.

"Jinyoungiee...." Umma trailed off. I looked up.

"Hm?"

She scurried over to me, closely examining my face. I leaned back from her sudden and unexpected action.

"Uh..what is it?" I asked

She took a step back, crossing her arms and tilting her head to the side.

"You seems oddly cheery today...."

"Jinja? Hm.." I replied, closing the fridge. "I can eat this, right?" I said, averting my attention back to the food.

"Only if you want to..." she sighed, her head looking down.

I looked at her, slightly confused.

She glanced up, realizing I was looking at her, and sighed again. I swear my umma has a mentality of a 10 year old.

"What's wrong?" I asked, heating up the plate of food.

"You don't have to force yourself to eat it..."

"Bwoh? I want eat it though."

"But your umma is the one that cooked it," she sulked as I stuffed a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

"What's wrong with that? I love Umma's cooking," I praised, stuffing myself with another spoonful.

"Except you like MinAh's cooking better, right?"

"Eh??!" I choked, as I suddenly felt a warm sensation rise to my face.

She glanced up at me, then grinned a cheeky smile.

"Hehe, Jinyoungie, its alright~" she laughed, waving her hand back and forth in the air,"should I call MinAh to come over and cook for you? Hohoho~"

"A-ani! Your cooking is good enough," I said quickly.

She gasped. "Omo! Are you saying Umma's cooking is only satisfactory??" she pouted, her hands on her hips. I swear, not only is my Umma like a 10 year old, but a moody 10 year old.

"Ani Ani!" I repeated, trying to soothe her anger.

"Hehe~aigoo...Jinyoungie is in love~" she sang to herself, as she turned around to wash the dishes.

"Bwoh?"

"It's love~" she sang, ignoring me. I pouted, and headed upstairs with my plate of rice.

I closed my room door behind me, and headed to the computer.   I wonder if MinAh will be online, or will she be too embarassed to talk to me? I chuckled, and proceeded to turn on my computer.

Eagerly, I waited for the computer to load, and decided whether or not to open chat.  I mean, why am I so eager to talk to her? If I discover she's actually not online, wouldn't that be...dissappointing.  I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. My mouse wavered over  the chat button, as I had a debate with my heart and mind.  My heart really did want to see if she was online so I could talk to her, but my mind told me otherwise.  I could get hopes crushed if she isn't actually online, and that would be depressing.  I checked the time at the corner of the monitor. 7:20 pm.  She's usually on at this time, so I guess I have a chance to be able to talk to her.  But then again, she might not be online simply because she doesn't want  to talk to me right now. I sighed, and put my chin on my fists.  Who knows how long I spent on debating whether or not to open that chat window, but now I know one thing:  Your heart wants to do what you desire, not caring about the result; whether it'll end up making you extremely happy, or heartbroken. And your mind, it tries to reason, trying to tell you not to be too impulsive, or else you'll get your hopes trampled on.  The two constantly try to tell you what is the best thing to do (like your good and evil conscience), in the end leaving you torn between both.  However, I'm usually one that is lead by my heart, so I played the game of chance, hoping my luck would give me what I wanted.

 

MinAh POV:

Once I got home, I was panting. Hard. I don't know why, but I ran all the way home, although it was probably absolutely unecessary. I stumbled towards the fridge to grab a bottle of cold water, and chugged it down, cooling myself down physically...and I guess you could also say mentally.

Why did I have to blurt that out to Jinyoung? Its not like me to say things like that, but why, all of a sudden, did it happen in front of Jinyoung?  I furrowed my brow, pressing the cold bottle against my burning cheeks.

Like the usual, I headed upstairs to my computer.  But then, I stopped.  All I do is go on chat, and then talk to Jinyoung, but right now, I did not want to face him...and yes, I'm embarassed.  I turned around to go back down the stairs, until MiSook opened her bedroom door.

"Oh, Unni, you're home?"

"Neh..."

I stood there awkwardly, and so did MiSook.  Although our relationship has gotten better, it was still a tad awkward between us.

"Uh..are you gonna just stand there..?" she asked.

"Oh! Uh..I was gonna..um, go to my room! Aha..ha.." With that, I turned around and headed to my room.

I closed the door behind me, leaning against the hard wood. There it was, my computer, looking straight at me.  I quickly averted my eyes to my window, trying my hardest not to turn on the computer.  I walked towards the window and opened it, letting in fresh, cool air.  It was dark out, and the streetlamps had lit up.  My window was facing the neighborhood alley, and it was usually empty with the occasional car driving through it. But today, there were two people in the alleyway. To be precise, a couple. They were holding onto each other's hands tightly, the girl resting her head gently on the guy's shoulder.  They were not talking, but anyone could tell they were very happy and comfortable with each other. The atmosphere between them seemed to take away the eerie-ness of the alley itself, making the lights seem slightly brighter as well.  I leaned against the windowsill, feeling the cold air on my back.  What was this feeling? My eyes gradually shifted to the computer. All of a sudden, I had the urge to talk to Jinyoung.  I don't know why, but I did.  Even though I embarassed myself in front of him today, I still wanted to talk to him.  And besides, I can't avoid him forever after today's incident..right?

I my computer, and eagerly opened chat.

At first, he wasn't online, but a second after his name changed from grey to green.  Taking this chance, I quickly took the first step, since he was always the one greeting me first. With nevous hands, I quickly typed in my message, and hit Enter.

=========================================

Hello everyone!

Thanks to my new subbies:

~ unwanted5oul     ~ sarangHAEBUM         ~ krispajaron          ~ heyflamin          ~ yikesmickey         ~ missjesteryong

~ staxie                  ~ JMIE027

And thanks to all of my subscribers,readers, and commenters for supporting my fanfic!

All you BANAs out there, are you enjoying their comeback stages? :P Cuz I know I am XD

 

ANY OF YOU READERS INSPIRITS AS WELL?? KYYAAAA CUZ I'M A HC INSPIRIT LOL Leader Gyu~keke Have you watched Infinite's comeback stages for Paradise? KEKEKE SO Y <3 LOOL