Invisible Division

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 23

MinAh POV:

For some odd reason, I had a strange feeling of pleasure when I saw the look on his face.  It was a mix between shock and surprise, panic, disbelief, and an omfg expression.

"Ne. Why are you so surprised?" I said nonchalantly.

"No-no reason! I just...never would have expected...." he trailed off.

"Ah!" MiSook exclaimed. "You and Gongchan work at the same cafe, right?"

"Ne! Right Gongchan?" I said brightly, watching Gongchan stand their anxiously and awkwardly.  Oh how fun it was to tease my dongsaengs.

"N-ne....." he replied, obviously feeling a bit uncomfortable between us two sisters.

But I can understand why he would be so uncomfortable, I mean, how weird would it be to go to your crush's house and suddenly discover your colleague is their older sister? Awkward indeed.

"S-should I go now?" Gongchan mentioned politely to MiSook.

"Ani!~" I answered for her, "don't mind me and continue doing what you guys were doing~" I chimed, intentionally making my dongsaengs feel awkward.

"U-Unni!" MiSook hissed, slightly embarassed.

I raised my hands infront of me, and started to step back. "Alright, I'll be going now," I said, satisfied with their embarassment. I backed away to the stairs, leaving the two with a strange atmosphere.  I must say, I am such a wonderful unni.

I opened the door to my room, and like any other day, went straight to the computer.  Sometimes I feel like such a geek with no life when I do this, but there is so much to do with the computer, the possibilites are endless.  So, I brush that thought aside, and turn it on with a click of a button.

I opened the chat window, as the memory of today's day at school crossed my mind.

*You have signed online*

Jin.star♪ says (5:20)

Harro :3

Min.minsays (5:21)

=_=

Jin.starsays (5:21)

What's up with that face? :/

Min.minsays (5:21)

My life at school has become a pain because of a particular someone who decided to come to my school. >3>

Jin.starsays (5:22)

:o who? How dare they >:

Min.minsays (5:22)

..yeaa that person is you.

 

I waited for his reply, which took longer than usual.

 

Jin.star says (5:24)

....Me? What did I do?

Min.min says (5:24)

You came to my school in your seoul high uniform and dragged me to work > <

Jin.star  says (5:25)

and why is that causing you trouble? Because of your own embarassement? xPP

 

I began to type, until I thought it over, and deleted my message.  I couldn't possibly say the reason I was having trouble in school was because his handsome looks were the centre of attention at our school, and because of him being seen with me, I've also become the centre of attention.

 

Min.min says (5:27)

...you wouldn't understand. =A=

Jin.star says (5:27)

Try me ;]

Min.min says (5:28)

I'll pass :|

Jin.star says (5:28)

D: Come on, tell mee

 

Well. You're too handsome for your own good and now your handsomeness has made a once invisible girl (who was completely fine with it) the school's new gossip.

But that's what I wanted to type. Instead, I said one of the lesser reasons as to why he made my school life complicated.

 

Min.min says (5:30)

Because of your prestigious school uniform.

 

Which was partly true, since he was also known as the (handsome) prestigious guy.

 

Jin.star says (5:31)

What's wrong with my uniform?

Min.minsays (5:32)

Nothing.  Its just that although our schools are only a few blocks away from each other, there is an invisible divider between the schools, if you didn't know.

Jin.star says (5:33)

Invisible divider? If its invisible, it shouldn't matter, right?

 

For a brief instant, I felt a bit happy hearing that.  But then , like the person I am, I started to over analyze what he said, and it started to annoy me. He's saying that to someone that was clearly invisible at the start. Just because its invisble, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And if you think about it, the things that are invisible may be the most important things in life.  But then again, this is from a poor person's perspective.

 

Min.min says (5:34)

It does matter. Its a division of social status' that you should know. I don't know about your school, but at mine, your school and my school are like two different worlds. No rich person would set foot on the grounds of a poor school.

 

Why was I getting so serious about this?

 

Jin.star says (5:35)

Then if we built that divider, can't we just destroy it and disregard it?

 

 

I did want to believe that, but unfortunately, it wouldn't be as simple as that. The world is complicated, and just because you want something doesn't mean a genie's gonna magically grant it for you. I would have ranted on about all this and gone into more depth, but I really was in no mood to do so.  So instead, I typed one of those cliche lines, and logged offline.

 

 

Min.min❀says (5:38)

Its easier said than done.

 

======================

why herro der ;] This was supposed to be a fun chapter, idk how it got so serious all of a sudden o__O not at ALL my intention > < but i guess it shows you the problems that will form between them and what issues they will encounter in the future. Yayz for an update though? :3 lolz

Thanks a bunch to my new subbies:

<3 simplyChibi      <3 connie

And much love to all my readers and subscribers!

if you haven't already, please subscribe and comment! hehehe

 

 

have you guys seen Beautiful Target MV? I'M GOING CRAZY OMFG JINYOUNG IS SO Y hahahaha  I love me a chemist~ LOL