Flirt.

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 16

JinYoung POV

Heh. wasn't that fun. ;]

I walked into the café with my bag slung over my shoulder, and in the corner of my eye, MinAh was still standing in the same place.  I opened the door, the chimes hitting against each other.

"Yah, You going in?" I smirked.

She looked up from her spot with big round eyes, her cheeks blushing a light pink.

"Aaish," she growled lowering her head,and stomped passed me through the open door.

 

"Anyeong noona~" Gongchan chirped, his greeting oozing with aegyo. My eyes shifted towards MinAh, wondering how she would reply. Please don't tell me she'll fall for his aegyo, like all the noonas that come here. I don't understand it, what's so good about being cute? I can be cute too! I held my breath, anxiously waiting for how MinAh would reply.

"Oh, Anyeong," she said simply, and walked right passed a now pouting Gongchan.  I suddenly felt a lot more relieved...thank goodness...I don't want her falling for Gongch--wait what? Why am I thinking about that?

"Anyeong, MinAh."

My body tensed up as I saw MinAh stop in her tracks in front of Junghwan.

"Anyeong," she said, bowing her head with a smile.  The redness came back to her cheeks as she brought her foot behind her and started to lightly tap her foot against the floor.

...

....

......

WHAT IS THIS???!!!!!

"Yo MinAh, shouldn't you get changed for work already?" I blurted out.

Her foot stopped tapping against the floor as she sharply turned around, and stuck her tongue out at me. She bowed once more to Sandeul, and went to get changed.

S-she...did WHAT? My jaw dropped, causing my mouth to form the shape of an "o" in disbelief. A hand placed itself on my shoulder, patting it twice.

"Is hyung jealous?"

"Bwoh??" I snapped, turning around to see who is was.

Baro sighed and shook his head, patting me on the shoulder again. "Hyung's life must be so very hard," he teased.

"Y-yah! Don't you have customers??" I said, eyeing the women who were staring and giggling at him.

He quickly took his hand off my shoulder, lifting both hands up in the air. "Arasso, hyung. Chill,"he teased again.

Tch. That rascal. W-why would I be jealous?

Tch. That rascal.

 

MinAh went outside of the café to give out more samples, but the one thing that bugged me, was that Junghwan was with her. They were smiling together,laughing together....but about what? Why does she look so happy with him? I can make her happy too, right? I pouted, staring at them through the large glass windows of the store.

"Hyung, gwenchana? You're gonna rub a hole into the table if you wipe it any harder," said Baro, taking the cloth away from me.

I was brought to my senses as Baro pushed me away from the table and to the counter where numerous orders were waiting to be given to the customers. I furrowed my brow, took one last look out the window, and  started getting to work.

Junghwan and MinAh came into the café laughing and smiling, lightly pushing each other around.

"Why are they so happy," I mumbled under my breath. I watched them go into the kitchen to put down their trays and came out to help the rest of the cutsomers in the shop.  MinAh went to clean up a table, carrying the used cups and plates on a tray. I could feel a small smile work its way onto my face as MinAh worked diligently, until Junghwan came and helped her out. SHe smiled sweetly at him as he brought the heavy tray of glassware into the kitchen for cleaning.  Tch. I could have done that too.

The rest of the shift was painstakingly hard to finish, since Junghwan and MinAh seemed to be flirting like crazy.

A heavy feeling hung on my chest, and I looked away in disgust.

 

It was finally the end of our shift, and I was quite relieved to go home.  It was quite sickening seeing Junghwan and MinAh so happy together everywhere you look. Can't they seperate for at least a moment? Jeez.

I walked to the bathroom to change, only to see Junghwan and MinAh together. AGAIN. They were standing by the wall in the hallway as Junghwan said something that made her laugh. I glanced way in disbelief, but couldn't help looking back at MinAh's smile. Which was a mistake. The moment I looked back, Junghwan was holding a lock of her hair in his hand and did a prince-like bow, not taking her eyes away from hers.  She giggled in embarassment, which made my stomach feel like it had been punched over 9000 times. It was then that Junghwan realized I was standing there and slowly took a step away from MinAh.

"Oh, Jinyoung, when did you get here?" MinAh asked like nothing had happened.

"Just now," I said dryly. "I'm gonna go change." I walked into the bathroom, trying to erase the image of what I just saw out of my mind.

After changing, I walked out of the bathroom, just in time to see MinAh do so as well.  Her long brown hair feel elegantly over her shoulders, which Junghwan had touched. I rolled my eyes and sighed.  Normally, I would be ever so happy to see MinAh, but this was an exception.  I did not want to see her right now....she can go somewhere else, like flirt with her precious Junghwan.  I dragged my feet away and out the door, wishing to just go home.

"Yah! Wait up!" shouted MinAh from behind.

I ignored it, and kept walking.

"Yah! Jinyoung!"

I heard running steps from behind me, and decided to walk a bit faster.

"Yo Jin! Wait up!" she yelled.  I twitched at the the sound of my online name, and stopped in my tracks.

"What do you want," I said blankly, not turning around.

"Why are you always so moody? Jeez," she mumbled, poking my back.

I stiffened. "I have my reasons."

"And those reasons are?"

"You don't need to know," I stated, and continued walking.

"Why not?"

"..."

"...You jelly?"

"BWOH??!" I nearly shouted, abruptly turning around to face her. She had a smug smile on her face and crossed her arms.

"Why are you always jelly, Jin?" she teased.

I broke the eye contact between us and let a breath out through my clenched teeth. I looked back at her, and saw her eyes falter a bit

"I'm not 'jelly', Min," I said back, slightly annoyed, leaning down to her height.

She stumbled back from my action, and this time she was the one to break the eye contact between us. She pouted and let out a sigh.

"I can't believe you're Jin," she murmured, standing with her hands in her sweater pockets.

"Are you dissapointed?" I smirked.

"Slightly."

Ouch.

"But I guess its an upgrade compared to an old ahjussi."

"Bwoh? Are you comparing me to an old man now?"

"Ani~"

She made her way around me, and continued to walk to her bus stop.

"Y-yah!" I shouted out mindlessly. 

She raised a hand, and continued walking. "See you later, Jin."

I absent-mindely raised my own hand, although she wouldn't have seen it anyway since she had her back towards me. Although a few moments ago I didn't want to see her, I now feel like its too soon for her to leave. She's right.  I am moody.  One moment I'm giddy with happiness, the next I am the worst killjoy alive, then all of a sudden I am like a kid that doesn't want to be left alone.  Why am I moody? Its all because of you, MinAh.

- - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

MIANHAEYOOOO ....OTL

The reason for my (very) late update is because I am so super busy....online courses are a pain. x.x But there's only one more week of it, so I will porbably, almost 97%, will update on time next week...

And ayyy, guess what? I'm learning spear in martial arts :D Gotta practice so I won't fail at it ahaha >->

Hope you likeys the update (:

Thanks to my new subbies:

♥ moodymoot14         ♥ CindyC92          ♥ hannaurora        ♥ SHINeeJewel    ♥ KaYi92     ♥ mikachannie       ♥ shippu

♥ angela3414             ♥ idticd                 ♥ AphoticAngel     ♥ -Pandy-              ♥ kriszey     ♥ nguyen_jssc       ♥ Niczkpop

♥ 2shineeshawolpm   ♥ pesawat-kertas  ♥ DaphAndMe     ♥ GDSyndrome

I lub you guyzz~

If you haven't done so already, please leave a comment below and SUBSCRIBE~~ It really does motivate me to update (:

 

nomnomnomnomIDUNUNDERSTANDPHYSICSWAAAHHHnomnomnomnom.....have a good day, peeps :D

Did you recognize the dragonBall Z reference in this chapter? LOLOL If you did,  ur awesome ;]