Embarassement

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap 15

Min Ah POV:

Click.Click.Click.Click.Click.

"MinAh!" hissed the girl beside me,"can you stop clicking your pen? I can't concentrate!"

I slightly bowed my head apologetically, too bored out of my mind to say anything.  I dropped the pen in my hand onto the table, and slouched back in my seat.  . I rest my head in my arms, gazing up at the clock, wishing that school would be over.  It was last period, which made me even more excited for school to be over.  And on top of that, it was Social class,  the most boring class on this earth, which made waiting even more unbearable. 

Tap.tap. tap. tap. tap. taptaptap.

"MinAh!! Not everyone is smart like you and can ace the course without even concentrating, so stop tapping your fingers!!

Once again, I nodded apologetically at the girl beside me, who gave me a hopeless look. But I guess its true, not everyone can afford to not listen in class.

To get my mind thinking about something other than when the class would end, I thought back to the conversation I had with Jin---er, Jinyoung, last night.  I chuckled to myself, imagining the look on his face when he realized I do actually know who he is. Keke. How amusing.  But did I go overboard? I mean, I was a bit mean back then.  Well, I hope he didn't take it to heart.

Rrriinnnggg!

Like music to my ears, I lept out of my seat and was about to spring out of the classroom door when the teacher called my name.  Reluctantly, I turned around, and walked back to the teacher's desk.

It ended up being a waste of my time.  He was asking whether or not I'd be interested in doing a project about global issues and what not, and be a representant of the class with the project. He babbled on and on, while I came up of ways to nicely reject the offer.  With a polite goodbye, I happily walked out of the classroom checking my cellphone.  I had a work shift a bit later after school today,  and was contemplating whether or not to buy something to drink before. I decided to just buy a bottle of juice from the vending machine, since I wouldn't make it in time if I actually went to a shop and buy one.  While doing so, I heard gossiping girls chattering away more lively than usual and overheard one of them talking about some cute guy they've never seen before at the front of the school.  What typical girl talk.  I grabbed my bottle of juice from the vending machine, and headed towards the nearest exit, which happened to be the front door of the school.  Along the way, the chatter amongst the girls really seemed to be about that one mysterious guy that was supposedly standing in front of our school.  All this talk got me curious of how this guy looks like, so I decided to take a look since I'm going through the front doors anyway.

Squealing girls and jealous boys were taking second glances at the figure behind the statue in front of the school.  I couldn't see his face, since the statue was in the way.

"I wonder who he's waiting for," whispered a girl to her friend, linking arms.  They ran away looking back, then fangirling some more.  What was even weirder was I hear a few guys saying how good looking he was.  Now itching in curiosity, I shuffled towards the monument and peered towards the front of it. The mysterious guy was leaning against the monument with his arms crossed. He was wearing a different uniform than the rest of us, and if I remembered correctly, it was one of the uniforms of Seoul Highschool.  Huh.  Why would some kid from a rich school be doing here?  His hair was a light brown that was slightly ruffled, his---Wait.

"What.Are.You.Doing. Here...?!" I choked out.

He casually turned his head in my direction.  Once he noticed it was me, his thin lips pressed into an even thinner line.  He put his hands in his pockets, quickly walked towards me and leaned in, his face only inches away from mine.  Instinctively, I leaned back, but my feet didn't move back even when I told them to.  The sound of squealing girls increased, but I barely paid any attention to that.

"B-bwoh..!" I stuttered, avoiding any eye contact with him.

"What do you think....Min?" he whispered with a smirk.  Out of nowhere, something warm grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction to the café .  It wasn't long after a few girly screams and finger pointing that I realized Jinyoung hand was wrapped around mine and leading me to the café.  Is it just me, or did it suddenly become increasingly hot outside?

"Y-YAH! What are you doing?" I hissed, trying to pull free of his grip.  In response, he abruptly came to a stop, causing me to bump right into him.

"You don't like it?" he said in a voice so sweet and soft and seductive, my mind blanked and I couldn't say no.  He continued to drag me along as the weather outside became even more hot that I felt like melting.

He dragged me all the way to the café, and I finally managed to slip my hand out of his death hold.

"Yah! What was that for? Aish...." I complained, letting out a sigh of exasperation.

"Hm? What was what for?" he smiled innocently.  Tch. This guy.

"Why did you grab my hand all the way here?? Do you not know the definition of embarassing?!"

He smirked and leaned closer. "Did that embarass you? Jinja?"

I felt my cheeks flush red. "Y-yah. Just answer me. Why'd you do that?!" I looked up at his face inches away from mine, meeting his eyes for the first time. He grinned, poked my forehead back, and walked into the café.

"Payback."

--- - - - - - -- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter. I've been super busy...I'm literally busy all day.  I have martial art summercamp from 9-12, then summer course from 1-5:15, then I have to do CALM online >->  SO I guess I will only be updating once a week OTL

Thanks to my new subbies:

* OKLetsFly        * YoruxRuki           * channieheart       * B2UTYx3        * sarangHAEBUM       * RunningLove

* taepaushine    *kyuhyunnia         * Songheezxc          * MiK-Young     * kajaaa_chaia

 

Please comment, subscribe, and recommend? :3

lessthan3 :D

 

rawr. XD what foor do you want?