Yeobo

The Equation of Time

 

 

Ji hyo wondered where her husband was. Bong dal had to go home because of some family emergency and she needed him to fetch Hyo Jong from playschool. She looked for him in his studio and then his room, but she couldn’t find him. For a moment, she thought he went out again after he made sure she wasn’t leaving. That bastard!  She was about to pack her bags when she heard footsteps from the attic. It was strange but he could be there. She went to the entertainment room and heard something dropping on the floor. She opened the door and there is her bastard of a husband gawking at her while he stupidly tried to cover the screen. She wanted to laugh. It wasn’t the first time he watched her movie but his reaction was just like when he first watched it. She looked at him without giving out any expression. Her eyes focused on that part and her inner self leaped. Same reaction too…

 

She understands why many people think so low of her because of her movie. She endured everything and she had already learned to look blank even when deep inside she was burning. The reasons she did it, she can’t force them to believe. It was art. The pain of being unloved and finding it in an unexpected place with a tragic ending. She thinks she managed to handle it well. For overcoming the challenge and doing it well… that is what makes it dear to her. She quietly fixed the DVDs back into its place. With her back on him, she grinned. She can feel his hot gaze on her and the woman in her felt happy. She thought she had already lost her womanly charms but at the current state of her husband, that was certainly not the case. She can feel his desire, but first she has to punish him for being a wayward hubby.

 

She turned around to him with her blank expression. She was suddenly thankful she is still wearing her nightgown. She slowly bent low near him making sure he gets an unobstructed view and picked up some chips on the carpet. She looked at him from her position, her inner self is giggling and satisfied with his reaction. “Jong kook did you just eat chips?” he nodded then shook his head. “No I… yes.” His voice was thick, deeper than his usual tone. Ji hyo was enjoying teasing him. She never tried that to him before. A flashback of a women with her husband made her feel suddenly angry. She remembers walking out of their room last year and he just let her go without even calling her back. Then things got ugly after that. It was also the start of people gossiping about his womanizing. Ji hyo’s mood turned sour at the memory, but she is not yet finished with her punishment. “Jong kook…” her voice sounded needy. She stood up and momentarily lost her balance. In the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of movement.  She used that opportunity to slightly brush at him there. She knows he must be going crazy now.  Ji hyo can feel him close to her. He held her gently. His warm hands on her waist. He looked worried but she felt a lot better. She pretended to be unaffected when in fact she wanted to just throw him in the sofa right there. “Jong kook…” she knows she had him. His eyes darted wildly trying to avoid looking at her. His breathing was almost audible and panting. Then Ji hyo decided to end the teasing before she lost in her own game. “Jong kook, Bong dal had to go home. So you fetch Hyo Jong from the playschool.” Ji hyo managed to talk clearly and straightforwardly without any emotion. She felt smug seeing Jong kook confused and hanging, then she went out of the room. After she closed the door, she let out the laughter that she had been holding in.

 

“What the hell just happened?” Jong kook couldn’t believe his reaction. He wanted her, and it shocked him. He is no kid to not realize that Ji hyo had just made a pass on him. A pass? She is my wife! He can feel a terrible headache starting. He never thought she could affect him like that. Her eyes looking innocently at him. And those views blatantly taunting him. The woman certainly knew him. He had never lusted after women before and not even to Eun hye. He is not liking the situation at all. He should know better but he let his desire cloud his judgment. In a sour mood, he left the room and went for a cold shower.

 

After taking a quick shower, Jong kook went downstairs to fetch Hyo Jong. Ji hyo was also there. Her hair is still wet and Jong kook is grateful that she is wearing more clothes. “I am going to fetch Hyo Jong now. Are you going somewhere?” She looked at him blankly. Jong kook felt relieved that she was back to normal. As much as she liked seeing different sides of her, the wife side he could do without. “I need to buy something.” Jong kook let out a sigh. She is confusing him. She looked like a dutiful, innocent wife but the scene earlier was too memorable to forget. “Let’s go then after we pick up Hyo Jong. Tell ajumma we are eating out.”

“I can walk, it is near. You can take Hyo Jong and eat out.”

“Let’s go. Don’t argue about it. I want to surprise Hyo Jong.” She hesitated and Jong kook walked to the garage. He heard her following him after a while and he smiled. After she played him like that, he was not going to let her be too happy about it.

 

When they got to Hyo Jong’s school, she was so happy seeing both of them together that her eyes lit up and she looked around as if telling everyone that her parents were here. Jong kook picked her up and gave her a quick peck on her chubby cheeks. She was ecstatic and she started firing away about her day.

Appa, are we going home?”

“No, not yet baby. I am treating you girls to dinner.”

“Really, really appa? Then can I eat ice cream please?” Jong kook frowned. He had planned on letting them eat what they wanted but his poor heart couldn’t handle desserts yet, they were just too unhealthy. Beside him Hyo Jong is pouting. He didn’t notice it but the other female at the back is also pouting. When he caught Ji hyo’s face in the mirror, he couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. The girls are so cute and similar that Jong kook can’t help but just give in.

 

Jong kook brought them to his favorite family restaurant. He was glad it was still there after eight long years. They served healthy foods and they could turn junk into one so he was not too worried. The waiter took them to a table in the corner and the ball of energy that was Hyo Jong barely managed to remain in her seat, courtesy of the big aquarium near their table. “Hyo Jong-ah, calm down.” Ji hyo gave her daughter a stern look but she didn’t listen.

“Hyo Jong-ah, I’ll let you have chocolate ice cream if you behave. I might even tell them to add some mallows and sprinkles,” Jong kook said with a sweet smile. Hyo Jong immediately sat down and kept quiet. Jong kook glanced at Ji hyo with a sweet innocent smile. Ji hyo could barely manage not to pout. She knew he was taking his revenge. She sipped her wine, grateful that they served one in the place, and then she saw Jong kook looking smug and confident so she downed the whole thing. The waitress kept on smiling at her husband and he smiled back too, unaware of the dagger looks Ji hyo was shooting at him. This bastard and that , damn these people! She snatched his glass and downed the whole thing in one shot. Now she was flustered and very mad.

 

Jong kook watched Ji hyo get redder as she drank wine like it was water. He wanted to tell the waiter not to serve any more wine but the look Ji hyo was giving made him regret teasing her. He was glad Hyo Jong seemed oblivious to her mother’s act as the three year old busied herself with the utensils. Jong kook breathed a little easier when the food arrived, but he also made sure not to even look at any females lest Ji hyo suddenly erupt.

 

Jong kook ordered meat and less vegetable. The girls’ eyes lit up at the unexpected treat and Jong kook could only watch with a fake smile as they devoured everything. He kept on trying to feed Hyo Jong some vegetables but the kid was adamant despite all the coaxing he tried. He exhaled loudly admitting defeat and just ate silently. When the desserts came Jong kook couldn’t take it anymore and excused himself. He went to the comfort room and stayed there for a while, wishing that the girls would be already done when he came back.

 

Ji hyo knows Jong kook doesn’t like seeing them indulge on sugar and other unhealthy stuff but he had been gone for quite a while and her womanly instincts were up again. She asked Hyo Jong not to go anywhere and went to the comfort room. Then she saw him at the counter talking to the waitress earlier. He looked uncomfortable and she felt a little bit happy. Then the woman touched him and gave him a piece of paper. Ji hyo automatically assumed it was her number. The woman was trying to ensnare his husband right in front of her nose. The nerve of that !

 

In quick steps, Ji hyo smoothly linked her hands on his arms. She fluidly snatched the piece of paper from the woman. “Yeobo, what was taking you so long?” She ran a finger on his chest, tracing his hard muscles, reveling in his reaction. Jong kook looked at her quizzically, thinking it must be the wine doing that. Ji hyo even looked flustered and he wondered if she had drunk more after he left. “Ji hyo-yah, she was just giving me their contacts. They are offering catering services.” Ji hyo threw him a look that immediately shut him up. She believed him but she can’t trust the woman. She knows her tactics well, and it would be just a small matter of time before her bastard husband fell for it. “Let’s go yeobo, our daughter Hyo Jong is waiting,” she said a little bit loudly. She crumpled the paper and gave it back to the woman with a sweet smile and then mouthed ‘back off !’

 

Jong kook could feel too much of Ji hyo as she continued to press against him. She was scary when she was mad and drunk, but at the same time, she was too alluring for her own good. He protectively draped his arms around her, as he was well aware of the looks the men were giving her. They arrived at their table and he ushered the two girls home before Ji hyo got into trouble.

 

When they arrived home, Ji hyo was cold to him again. She just disappeared somewhere so Jong kook took Hyo Jong to her room. He read her a story but his mind was wandering off to Ji hyo. He wondered if she was sleeping. Finally, Hyo Jong fell asleep and Jong kook quietly went out of her room. He passed by Ji hyo’s room and while the door was open, she wasn’t there. He got worried since she was a bit drunk. He looked for her downstairs but there was still no sign of her. Ajumma came in from outside and pointed to the garden. “Madam is drinking outside, sir.” He nodded in thanks and then followed the direction she had come from. Jong kook finally found Ji hyo on her second bottle of soju. “Hey Ji hyo, stop drinking. You’ve had enough.” Ji hyo was a heavy and fast drinker. She ignored him and in no time, she is already opening her third bottle.

 

“Ji hyo-yah, please? Enough already please.” Ji hyo hesitated. Then she put down the bottle. “Bed, now… yeobo.” She giggled as if calling him by the endearment was very funny. “Yeobo, keke. You like that .”

“No, no Ji hyo, I don’t like her. Let me carry you now.”

“Yeah, carry. Me likes that.” she raised her arms to him and Jong kook bent down to get her, but it was no easy task since she was heavier than she looks. He finally managed to pick her up and she automatically nuzzled him, her hot breath making his skin tingle. Images from earlier flooded his mind “Yeobo…” her voice gave him shivers.

 

He brought Ji hyo to her room. He was relieved when she calmed down but her nuzzling and tracing his chest were distracting him too much. He gently lowered her to the bed but she wouldn’t let go of his neck. “Yeobo…” Jong kook looked down at her and her lips hungrily reached for his, claiming what was hers. “Sleep with me…” she whispered against his mouth while she still held onto him tightly.


Oh no don't kill me yet. I don't know where this came from but yeah I can always take it down and go back to the original plan. And excuse the language, Ji hyo is known for swearing and I am too lazy to censor it. Thanks for reading XD