Hellos and Thank Yous

Just When I Thought I Was Over You

It just happened one day when I logged in and saw the increasing numbers of subscribers then I looked at the featured page and read one familiar title, that familiar story poster (of Kai's closeup handsomeness in all its glory), and that author's name which looked exactly like mine. Oh wait...it's actually me. (O.O) And that freaking yellow star beside my story's title? Well, I didn't have a heart attack. If it was some time ago maybe I would. But it was me and my story there in the title page. What the heck!

It has been a year since it was completed. Months ago it was advertised albeit briefly. And 12/16/2014 it was finally featured. I'm just glad, partly thrilled, and grateful. Now I guess I can leave this site with a peaceful heart. I'm still here lurking around waiting for my subs stories and authors to update but I can finally say that if I leave at least my story had left a mark "once upon a time" to the readers of this site. It's been a nice experience to tell a story, share it with you, and gain readers with the same interest. 

I've said a long time ago that I have stopped writing and this could be the last and only completed story of mine. My other stories (the ones) were already transferred to another author whom I trusted. I still have one KaixOC story but I left it in draft status because writing OC stories just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Anyway, it's nice knowing you guys. To those who upvoted, commented, and subscribed: THANK YOU!