The Chosen Girls'

Internet Girls[Lollipop ApplyClose]

AFF: YouandMe

Leader:Lead Vocal:Wang Fen Ya/Anna Wang: 22 yrs: 09.11

Nickname: Fenfen, Anna

Persona: The dancing princess

Personality: A shy and quiet type. She’s only showing her true self with people she’s close with. She’s really a perfectionist. She’s very generous but not with her favorite stuffs or else you’ll see stars above your head. She's very friendly and cheerful but you may see her as a cold and irritating person. She’s doing her best on every task she have. She may act tough and brave outside but she’s just a girl who needs love and comfort. She doesn’t care about what people say to her as long as she’s doing what she knows right. She doesn’t know how to get mad but if you made something that she really doesn’t like, she would definitely not to talk to you as long as she can and it could be forever. She easily forgives you once you apologized in a kind way and forgets what you did. She can be easily amazed by cute people, stuffs or anything cute. She’s always giving a weird name on something cute things or something she treasured. 

Nationality: Taiwanese

Family: Mother, Father, Little sister and an older brother: Jiro Wang

AFF: TofuBlings

Main Rapper: Park Kyoko/Christan Park:21Yrs: 04.14

Nickname: Keycoco

Persona: Unkown Lady

Personality: Park Kyoko is Jay Park's little sister. Kyoko is a boy-ish girl. When you first met her, she'll opened up. She doesn't like to hide who she is. Kyoko is crazy everyday but some part she'll be a normal kid. Whenever she gets bored, she'll call out someone's name and say, "OMG! You're funny!" even though they did nothing. You can see Yumi hanging out with guys/herself, outside playing sports with Minho/herself, in the house on the internet, or in the dance room dancing. Kyoko is really close to Jay and the 2pm gang. When someone say, "Ima kill you" Kyoko will say, "Hey~ that's my job/line! " Kyoko also likes to say, "That's my job, stabbing people" and "I wanna stab someone/myself" Whenever Kyoko's down it's because she misses Jay. Kyoko is hardly mad. She's always happy and crazy! No one can live without her. She'll always make people happy when they're down. Kyoko always have a smile on her face unless she's thinking about Jay, so don't bring up Jay anytime you're with her! Kyoko's best dances are mostly boys songs because she enjoin boy dances more than girl dances. Out of nowhere Kyoko will be dancing, singing, or rapping. She'll call a lot of people Yeobo. Kyoko thinks it's funny how when she calls someone by their name they won't answer but when she calls them "boy" then they'll answer. Kyoko likes anti fan because they see whats wrong and how bad they are, which makes the anti's staring to like Kyoko more and the group. Kyoko is also very clumsy.

Nationality: Korean

Family: Jay Park, Dad

AFF:kpop4evah

Vocal: Lee Kyung Mi: 20 yrs: 4.6

Nickname:Miku

Perona: Childish Umma

Personality: Kyung Mi or Miku for short is shy, outgoing, a psycho, and happy-go-lucky put into one small girl. She's the kind of girl that's into electronics and is a total nerd about it. Another thing she's a total nerd about is super heros. Superman, Spiderman you name it. She knows so much about this stuff it's kind of freaky, but she already a freak. Surprisingly though she's spends a lot of time outside with her camera. She doesn't care entirely about her image which makes others think she's stupid.  She has two different sides: Quiet and shy or loud and weird. It doesn't seem like she thinks or understand a lot, but when she's alone she likes to meditate on things that bother her.  She doesn't use aegyo a lot because she herself isn't a big fan of it. But if she sees someone else doing it she squeals like a little schoolgirl. She climbs almost everything, but has never broken a bone in her body. You'll find her in a tree taking pictures, enjoying the day, or just chillin out.  Reads a lot and learns new languages frequently since both of her parents were foreign language teachers. Interested in the world she lives in and it's afraid to ask question about it. She doesn't rely just on common sense and thinks outside of that. She doesn't look at things in one point of view,but sometimes in second or even thrid person. Sometimes she has fun and tries out  languages she's learning on random, but she can't complain because she's made new friends that way (for those who could communicate back).  Also reads biographies and her favorites, romance novels. ABSOLUTELY loves chocolate and has to have some at least every day or else she'll be the latest person you've ever met. She'll call your name until you get her chocolate cookies, pudding, or chocolate cake. Her friends constantly bribe her because they know she will fall for it. Really no one calls her unnie because doesn't act like one. Her favorite thing is plushies, cell phone charms, and key chains. She has a turtle plushie that she calls 'Franklin'. When she was little she used to tell 'Franklin' her secrets as a child like crushes and interesting things that happened in her day.  When she's angry she can be a  because she doesn't like putting up with people who tear down anyone especially her friends. Can be overprotective of her family and friends. Doesn't like to be left out of things especially if it's interesting. If they don't tell her she'll probably use her annoying aegyo until they do. Kyung Mi is pretty nice and respects those that respect her also. Has some insecurities about herself, but doesn't like talking about them unless she knows she can trust you. Hates being a burden to anyone so when she doesn't feel well she will at times keep it to herself. Later she'll cry it out in her room hoping no one hears her.   When people tell her their problems it often takes her a long time to answer because she thinks as if she was in the situation herself to get a better understanding. Her advice may not always be right but trying her best is what she aims for. She hates when people are let out of things and that's why she is terrible at keeping secrets. When she gets angry she acts like a whole different person. IF you piss her off she storms out of the room, trying to find something to punch so she doesn't punch you first. Holds grudges easily which sometimes causes misunderstandings. She can be silent for days or complete ignore you until you apologize. Only apologizes to those that she cares for very well which is saying something. When it comes to her dongsaengs her true motherly instincts show. LOVES kids and kids seem to love her. She finds them the cutest things in the world and she baby sits a lot. She has a creative imagination so she makes sure the child is never bored. She cares for all of her members deeply and will do anything for them.  Keeps her camera with her at all times because she says it helps you remember the most valuable things in life. 

Nationality:Japanese

Family:

mom, dad-foreign language teacher

Lee Amu-older sister, moved away for college

(If it's okay with you, Imma take Lee Taemin out of your family, if you're not okay please PM me and I'll change it :)

AFF:  saranghaeyo4ever

Main Vocal: Song Sunnie: 20 Yrs: 06.11

Nickname: Dork, Blonde(even though her hair is dark brown but she's dumb), Ditz

Perona: Clumsy Aegyo Queen

Personality:Silly, fun,kind,caring, slow(doesn't get things at first like example some most jokes she doean't get unless someone explains to her. Very inoocent. Hates losing, competitive, smart, atheletic, musically talented(can play pretty much any instrument). Polite. Quiet at first but more like herself once she's comfortable around people. Will compete to be queen of aegyo(again hates losing). A perfectionist with everything she does. Entergetic. Has never been in love or had a boyfriend until she meets Choi Minho who hate her at first because they are both competitive and thinks she's too childish but growns to love it.When you first meet her, she is shy and quiet. Once you get to know her she has a bubbly personality. Can always lighten up the mood.Is smart(straight A's) but very clumsy. Tends to get hurt alot. She is very sensitive and cries even when watching sad movies or reading sad books. Optimistic and likes to look at the bright side.Is good at hiding true feelings.You can get close to her easily but getting to her true feelings is hard.Likes to play sport for fun but can get competitive.Always tries to hide her true feelings cause she doesn't like when people sympathize her and doesn't like showing her weak side.Very entergetic but not really a morning person but after she washes up she entergetic again.She loves taking pictures and being silly and joking around but she knows when to get serious and when to stop.She will try to solve the problems like drama and stuff like if her friend thinks her boyfriends cheating on her then she will go investigate.When her friend(s) start crying she will start crying too.If a friend is too shy to do something then she will try her best to push her friend to do so.She has never had a boyfriend, even though some have confessed, she has never felt the same way about anyone.She is caring, loving, helpful, responsible, atheletic, smart,and sweet but she has some spice(she can get mad).She will always bottle up negative feelings and about once a month will cry really hard and break down because of everything she has bottled up

Nationality: Hmong

Family: Family is 2 grandparents,a mom,dad,and 4 brothers.2 are in highschool,1 in grade school,and 1 baby brother who is 2 years old.

AFF: jheine05

Maknae: Main Dancer: Jane Wang: 17: 11.21

Nickname: Jheine/Jeng

Perona: Sensitive Girl

Personality:

A very sensitive girl. I can easily get pissed off in small little things. A person that dreams high and is willing to do anything just to achieve my dreams. Since i am the only girl of the family, i can easily show my stubbornness around people. A may seem be a quiet person at first but when you get to know me well i am really noisy. I am a very bubbly girl. I always smile even without any reason or to show how much i appreciate other peoples presence or to show my gratitude/happiness. I can be childish sometimes since i am the maknae but i can also be matured in some times. I can give good advices to my friends or to anyone, but i cannot assure you that i always give good advices because sometimes i only make things worst. Dancing is my life. I had been dancing since i was 4y/o and i don't know what to do if i won't be able to dance anymore. I always wanted to own a dancing school just like my mom. She was my inspiration in life and she taught me everything; Dancing has been in my blood. When i am sad or always missing, you could fine me in the music room/dance room since i love music so much. I always try doing song composition but always fail since i'm not that good at it. I am a person who give my best at everything and try my hardest even if i fail. When i fall, i would go back on my feet and act like nothing's wrong even though deep inside me it hurts. If i can't handle the pain anymore, i would find someone to help me; anyone that i can trust is fine. I like keeping secrets and i am good at keeping them since i don't want those people whom trusted me to get hurt. I don't like it when people insults or hurts my friends. Don't mess around with me or my friends or you'll get to know the real devil me. I can be your Lucifer if you get into my nerves. I am a person who doesn't play games that much. Usually i would just stay behind and watch when my friends are playing a certain game but sometimes i join them when i feel like too. When i fail at something, i always punish myself. If i get too depressed or feel like i'm nothing and useless, i could go and cut my wrist or try to kill myself. I always get tempted to but cute things whenever i see one and so when i don't have money, i act cute around my friends and convince them to buy it for me.

Nationality:Taiwanese

Family: Only child, parents

________________________________________________-

Contas to THE CHOSEN ONES!

Sorry for the ther rest... some I think almost all, of who applied, will be in the story somehow!!

Contras to

YouandMe: Partner: Lee Jinki/Onew

TofuBlings: Partner: Kim Jonghyun

Kpop4evah: Partner: Kim Kibum/Key

Saranghaeyo4ever: Partner: Choi Minho

Jheine05: Partner: Lee Taemin

-------------------------------------------------

Other people in the story

Sujufan4life-Mika Akanishi

Andanz- Watanabe Haruka

MrzTae_KeyYeobo-Song Summie