Day 2/3 - Meeting Infinite/To be Continued?

It's Just For Show

No one’s POV

“Meet us at the café in Gangnam.” L spoke into the phone.

“YAH! There’s like 50 cafes in Gangnam. Which one are you talking about?” Hoya refuted on the other line.

“Aishh, you’re not going to meet her. Go home” L responded and he heard Hoya laughing on the other line with the other members.

“I’m messing. We’ll see you there.” With that, he hung up.

 

Seohyun looked at him, somewhat excitedly, as she was excited to meet the other members. Or at least she assumed that she was going to meet the other members.

“Why are you so excited?” Myungsoo questioned, “What do you think we’re going to do next?”

“Are we not seeing the other members?” She flashed a smile.

 

Now she’s fangirl-ing? Was she initially interested in another Infinite member?

 

Myungsoo thought as he started to feel a sense of insecurity.

On the otherhand, Seohyun was just excited. Infinite was one of the groups she really liked and that she was able to meet them personally was a huge jump from her average normal life.

When she looked over at Myungsoo, her smile slowly faded as he seemed a little stressed out. Before, he had that confident and cocky smirk even when he was talking on the phone but as of right now, he remained really quiet.

 

Was it something I said or did? She thought.

 

“Oppa..” She called out. However, he seemed to ignore her or he didn’t hear her. She called out louder, “Oppa!” Still nothing. He just stared blankly at the road in front of him. “L OPPA!” she called out even louder, and he finally snapped out of it.

“What?” He replied coldly. He couldn’t get over the fact that she was excited to see them. She wasn’t even that excited when he had asked her out…

 

Why am I even concerned about this? It’s over in five days anyways. He thought. However, something in his mind bothered him that it would be over soon.

 

He glanced over when it got quiet to see Seohyun looking out the window. Then she looked down and sighed. She was taken back by his spite and had nothing to say.

“H-hey oppa.” She stuttered. He was driving with his right hand on the wheel and somewhat biting on his index finger of his left hand which was propped against the window.

She tried to find the right words, but got frustrated because she’s never really had to deal with these situations. Or she’s had enough of these situations.

“AISH! YAH!” She ended up yelling, which even startled L. “I don’t know why you’re so freaking annoying right now. What? I can’t be a little excited to see the rest of Infinite?”

He remained quiet.

“It should be a compliment…that I’m excited to see all of you. You shouldn’t be so mad about it. I mean, you guys are awesome.” She continued and in the end, she whispered, “besides, it’s not like any of this is real…”

 

It was very faint but he caught it. It’s not like any of this is real…

 

Before either of them could say anything more, they had arrived at the café and Myungsoo parked and got out of the car. Seohyun was about to open the door but he got to the other side and opened it for her. She just slightly smiled and he proceeded to hold her hand.

Things were still awkward between them, but what can they do? When they went in, the rest of Infinite were already there and some were howling and cheering as they came in.

“You guys are late!” Sunggyu scolded as he lightly socked Myungsoo on the shoulder.

Myungsoo smirked in reply before he took a seat with Seohyun next to him. The members were looking at the two with huge grins on their faces. Seohyun just smiled softly, trying to hide the fact that she was actually really uncomfortable at the moment. Who wouldn’t be? She just had a fight with her so-called boyfriend about the members…how could she not feel uncomfortable.

The members talked here and there, telling funny stories about L and trying to get to know Seohyun. Seohyun would smile and laugh at funny comments here and there. She started to loosen up a little bit and it helped that L held her hand. The members would hoot when they saw this action.

After much talk, Seohyun excused herself to go to the restroom.

 

“Dude, she’s cute.” Hoya pointed out.

“Yeah, man. Treat her well. Plus she’s funny, too.” Woohyun added.

“Right? I thought she was hilarious. She’s definitely not the kind of girl that likes excessive PDA or anything in like a huge group. She seems to take it well. Good job, L” Dongwoo commented.

“Plus she seems really into you. Don’t lose her, yet.” Sunggyu winked.

 

All these comments made L’s insecurities die down. The members seemed to support their relationship and L felt bad for overreacting earlier.

Seohyun returned not too long afterwards and smiled as she apologized to get in next to L.

Everyone looked at her and smiled. She looked back at the members, then at Myungsoo, a bit confused.

“Whaaat? You guys talked about me? What did you guys say?” She pouted slightly but eventually poked L in the ribs, making him jump slightly. The members laughed and they continued to just socialize. However before they knew it, they had to go.

“We’re going to head out first…so…finish your date, yeah?” Sungjong remarked.

After they left, things got awkward again..

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

After the rest of the members left, it just got really quiet, again. I still don’t get why he was so uptight about it. Doesn’t he get it that in a normal girl’s life, she doesn’t get to meet celebrities at will?

I snapped out of it when he s his arm around my waist. I tried to ignore it, but he smirked, “What’s wrong with me?” He continued to laugh, which kind of scared me as I edged away.

 

“Uhh…are you okay?” I asked as I pulled my upper body as far away from him as possible.

He put his hand over his mouth and laughed a little more before he looked at me. “I don’t know what you did to me. What did you do to me? Why…do I care about what you might think about the other members…?”

This caught me offguard. What is he talking about? Is he actually taking this seriously?

 

Oppa, don’t do this to me…Kim Seohyun, snap out of it. He’s only acting.

 

My heart started beating faster when his words repeated in my head. When I looked up at him, he looked at me apologetically. He had schedules to attend. I didn’t have anything to say anyways…I needed to figure myself out and snap myself out of it.

 

He caught a cab for me. We said our goodbyes and I turned my back towards him to enter the cab, when I felt a strong pull on my wrist. It felt like time had slowed down as I felt my body turn back at the momentum of the pull and before I knew it, I fell into his arms, in which he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. At that moment, it felt like time had just stopped...

 

...

 

...

 

 

BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! 

 

The honk of the car behind us snapped us out of it.

 

I pulled away, recognizing the surrounding before he held me and took me to lala land. I awkwardly bowed slightly before I got into the cab and waved goodbye.

 

What just happened?

 

DAY 3--No one's POV

 

A text came in through both phones in the morning at 9:30am. Totally unaware of the message it held, Myungsoo and Seohyun checked it at their respective locations. It was actually from the MNET program.

 

Surprise, surprise! Hope you two are having a wonderful time as a couple. However, we would like to know your current status in the relationship. If you would like to continue dating, pick a love song. If you would like to end it here, pick a break up song. It takes only one break up song to end it, but it needs two love songs to spread the love~

Deadline to set up your ringing tone is by 2pm. If not chosen by then, we will automatically assume that you have chosen to end it. Have fun~ 

 


Oh shoot, which will it be?? Will they continue their love? Or will this relationship end here?

 

I wanted to get the readers involved...so leave a comment and let me know if you guys want them to continue or let it end.

 

I actually wanted to put up a poll for this, but I don't know how to put up a poll...FAIL, I know. If someone is willing to teach me, please teach me for the future.

 

Thank youu to my lovely subscribers! Please continue to show me lots of support by subscribing and commenting :D

Okie, well, don't forget to comment and let me know!

 

THANK YOUU!