Day 2 - Good Morning

It's Just For Show

 

Seohyun's POV

 

A text came in. I reached for the phone from my bed to check what time it was. It was 7:48am.

 

Oh crap.

 

-You better be ready by the time I get there.

 

I tumbled out of bed and brushed my teeth. I really hope they didn’t install cameras into my house because I would cry to see myself like this on TV.

 

Of course, they can’t. That would be invasion of privacy, idiot.

 

It was a nice day outside so I decided to wear cute shorts and matching top. Trying to do multiple things in less than ten minutes, I tripped over my pajamas that was on the floor and fell. My right hand skidded across the floor, skinning a good portion of my palm. It burned and hurt so much but a text came in, telling me to come out.

I ignored the pain, grabbed my handbag, and left. On my way there, I was blowing on my hand, trying to alleviate the stinging pain.

I saw him in a nice, silver Kia. I pulled on the door to get inside.

 

“Did you just wake up?” He asked while smirking.

“Why? Is it that obvious?” I joked as I looked down at my attire. Again, it wasn’t bad. I took a good five minutes I had to pick out a decent outfit. I caught him glancing at me, which made me blush.

“Must you be so revealing?” He asked, which caught me off guard.

“What?” I stuttered

“Your attire. Do you like showing a lot of skin?” He asked in a semi-demeaning tone, which kind of made me feel disappointed.

“It’s HOT! Or it’s going to be hot.” I whined, which made him smirk.

“Why not just take off the whole thing if it’s so hot.” He winked as he joked.

We both laughed and he reached for my hand to hold while he’s driving with his other hand.

 

“So…what is it that you wanted to do…that required me to get up so early?” I asked as I looked outside the window.

He pointed out that morning is when there are less people at certain places, which is quite true. Thus, I just let that be and let him drive.

When we got to our destination, he parked and got out of the car first. He came over to my side to open the door and flashed a smile at me. I was still not used to this whole thing, so I slightly bowed and got out of the car.

Namsan Tower, otherwise known as N Seoul Tower. One of the only places you go to get a GOOD view of the city on top of a cable car. I looked at everything in awe, observing the changes since about ten years ago as there are more attractions such as the love lock and the teddy bear museum.

He reached for my right hand, but little did he know about the skinning that occurred earlier. Since I was so absorbed into my surroundings, I reacted sharply to the pain of something touching the sensitive skinned palm and I aggressively pulled away. Myungsoo seemed startled at first but I apologized non-stop, and told him that it’s just a little sensitive as of right now.

He offered to sit down at a bench and asked for the skinned hand so that he could take a look at it. I was reluctant, as I did not want him to worry about such trivial things, but he sat next to me and scrutinized the injury.

 

“This wound seems fresh…did you get it not too long ago?” He asked in concern.

I just shook my head and replied, “It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it. Wounds heal eventually.”

However, he obviously did not seem convinced and he smirked before he got up. “Wait here, I need to go get something.” With that said, he ran off and I was just sitting there, still kind of fascinated by my surroundings.

He returned not too long after with some bandages and antibiotics. I told him that I could do it myself but he glared at me and smirked, “Are you going to let me do it or do I have to tie you up?”

“Wow, cheesy much? You got that from a drama. Stupid” I replied as I scoffed and let him tend to my wounds.

“You know, if you needed more time, you could have just asked…instead of hurting yourself like this. Babo.” He uttered as he sprayed the antibiotic over my hand, which had that initial sting, making me flinch, before it settled in. He lightly blew on the wound to alleviate the sting before finally wrapped it with a bandage.

“There, good as new.” He said as he was proud of his “work”.

I examined it before I responded, “I look like a patient…do I have to wear this?”

“That’s what you get for being stupid. You should call me Dr. Kim.” He said proudly before letting out a soft laugh.

I looked at him questioningly before I chuckled and said, “Okay, Dr. Kim. I hope you know that half the doctors here go by that name.”

He simply smiled before pinched my cheeks. I pouted but he grabbed my hand and headed into Namsan tower before I could do or say anything.

 

MyungSoo’s POV

 

I reached for her hand, and she immediately pulled away, which startled me. I was not expecting that reaction. What is her problem? Is she okay?

She realized quickly and started apologizing for the sudden reaction.

I looked over her wound in detail to notice that it’s still fresh. No scab, no nothing, which means that she got it not too long ago.

 

“This wound seems fresh…did you get it not too long ago?” I asked, with some degree of concern. She may not be my real real girlfriend but as of right now, I was actually really concerned.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it. Wounds heal eventually.” She tried to dismiss the severity of the wound. It wasn’t a HUGE deal, but it did look painful since the wound was positioned in such a way that is easily exposed.

She explained that she got hurt while trying to get ready and tripped on her pajama pants. Who does that?? And here, I thought girls would wake up at least an hour before to get ready. Who wakes up like 10 minutes before? She is really a strange one, which made me more attracted to her…

 

Well, I can’t hold her hand if I let it alone, so I might as well…

 

“Wait here, I need to go get something.” With that said, I ran to a nearby pharmacy to get bandages and hydrogen peroxide. When I returned, she seemed so amazed by her surroundings as she held her two pigtails and started running around. It was an amusing scene, and rather than feel embarrassed by her actions, it made me smile at her silliness.

She eventually noticed that I had returned and she blushed in embarrassment as I stood there smiling. We both sat down to tend her wond and she somewhat demanded that she could take care of it. However, I wanted to help her but she kept trying to intervene, so I finally glared at her before smirking, “Are you going to let me do it or do I have to tie you up?”

“Wow, cheesy much? You got that from a drama. Stupid” She followed up. I was wondering what she was talking about before I realized what drama it was. Regardless, I continued to tend her wounds.

“You know, if you needed more time, you could have just asked…instead of hurting yourself like this. Babo.” I said as I sprayed the antibiotic over her hand, which must have stung because I felt her body stiffen as she flinched at first. I lightly blew on the wound to alleviate the sting before I finally wrapped it with a bandage.

“There, good as new.” I said confidently as I was admiring my own work.

She looked at it and scrutinized it before she responded, “I look like a patient…do I have to wear this?”

“That’s what you get for being stupid. Anyways, you should call me Dr. Kim. I have miraculously healed your wound.” I replied proudly before letting out a soft laugh.

She looked at me strangely before she chuckled and responded, “Okay, Dr. Kim. I hope you know that half the doctors here go by that name.”

 

Oh yeah, that’s true. I scratched the back of my head before flashing her my smile. I pinched her cheeks because she looked at me adorably, which resulted to her pouting. However, there was still much to do so I grabbed her hand and eventually headed inside.

 

We first sat down at the restaurant with the revolving deck and just got some ornamental pastries with some coffee. Since it was only breakfast, I didn’t want to overstuff her nor myself. She seemed to enjoy the pastry and the view as the deck revolved ever so slowly.

 

“Like what you see?” I asked, amused at how amazed she was. It was like giving a kid candy.

“It’s so cool!” She exclaimed as she continued to glance outside every now and then.

 

If she’s so amazed at this, she’s going to be ecstatic at the Teddy Bear Museum.

 

“Keep everything you see in mind. Remember it.” I told her. I wanted her to know and take to heart how vast Seoul is and how I’m actually quite lucky to get with her out of all those other MNET interviewees. Of course, I’m not going to say this out loud. She doesn’t have to know.

 

We just met yesterday, and there’s only five more days. Even though we only met yesterday, and this is only a show, and I am a celebrity, is it even possible? I swear yesterday I just wanted to get this over with…but after spending yesterday and today together, with more to go, I feel attached…

 

Once we were done eating, I took her to the Teddy Bear Museum, and I was right. Her eyes sparkled literally, which made me smile. Holding hands, we went through each exhibition, past, present, and future teddy bears, as she seemed to hold one of the teddy bears from the past exhibit.

 

“Look, oppa! Isn’t it cute??” She asked as she held it up to my face.

I let out a soft laugh and replied, “It looks like you.”

 

I caught her cheeks turn into a slight pink color before she shook it off and smiled back.

 

I could hear people calling my name left and right as we weren’t the only ones in the museum. Time had passed that it’s now early afternoon and people were starting to come in little by little. Seohyun seemed to take notice of this as she looked at me but I didn’t mind them. I did wave to give them attention but nothing more. I firmly grabbed onto Seohyun’s hand and walked out after we were done looking around.

I wanted to take her to one more thing, which was the cable car. The entire view of the city could be seen from up there and I wanted her to get a better view of it.

There were a couple people waiting in line for the cable car, and some of them did take notice of me and asked for my autograph, so I signed it but afterwards I just put my arm around her shoulder and we were up in the cable car.

We just talked about random things. What it was like being in Infinite, is there really a no-girlfriend policy…which there wasn’t officially, but they almost make it official because they put so much work on that it’s hard to maintain a stable relationship. Then I asked about her and her past life and she told me that she studied in Los Angeles in America before coming back to Korea. I asked if she could speak any English, in which she proved herself pretty well. She asked if I knew Japanese since we made our debut there as well. I only knew some, which was a shame but she didn’t seem to mind.

She looked outside the window in awe, as she would point out that she can see her house from here and that she can see her workplace, and everything. It was quite funny and amusing.

 

Eventually, we reached the end and had to get off. I helped her off the cable car and we walked back down from the tower. She seemed to have enjoyed everything as she remained relaxed with my arms around her shoulders.

 

“Seohyun-ah, what are you doing for the rest of the day?” I asked.

She didn’t seem to have anything planned. “Well, since you got me out of work for a whole week, I don’t really have anything.” She mumbled as she fiddled with her bandaged hand.

 

It was a fun morning but I had more in store for her, for the day wasn’t over.



 

AHA, all this happened in the morning. More in store (; Isn't he sweet?

 

Thank you for all your support! Please continue to show me lots :)

Please comment and subscribe!! THank you!