Day 1 - Stay Strong

It's Just For Show

 

~Seohyun’s POV~

We got to work…or rather ran to work. I kind of dragged him, so he was out of breath.

“Kim SeoHyun, you’re –“

“I know! I’m really sorry! I can –“ I interrupted only to be interrupted by my boss before I can explain.

“Is that Kim Myungsoo???” She exclaimed. She seemed a little too excited…which was weird because she was always a to me.

“Uh yes, I…umm…hmm…well--” I was trying to come up with the right words to speak to her when he interrupted.

“Hello. I’m Seohyun’s boyfriend, actually. It’s my fault she’s late. I will apologize on her behalf.” And of course, he flashed his heart-melting smile that even moved me a little. “Is it okay if I borrow her for possibly a week?” He winked at my boss.

And of course, my boss would fawn over. Again, it was weird. I never saw this side of her. “On one condition…” She smiled oh-so-ever-innocently, “can we get a picture of you with a drink from here, and your autograph?”

 

I was a little taken back. Wow, I guess you can’t change everything.

 

He happily nodded while smiling.

“Seohyun-ah, can you make him a drink??” She asked.

I sighed as I walked over behind the cash register and draped my apron over me. “What can I get you?”

“I would like a caramel macchiato with Seohyun to-go please.” He winked when I looked up. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

 

No. You only just met him. Stop it.

 

I snapped out of it, put in his drink order and started making the drink. Once I was done, my boss gently handed it over to him, and he took the picture and signed it. She approved of the picture and autograph and we were out of there.

“Sorry you had to go through that. I would have met up with you afterwards…” I mumbled off, feeling bad that all this had to start out the way it did.

My hand was still in his, as he grasped it firmly. He had nice hands, if I had an opinion for it.

“Hey, at least I have you for a week. I think it was worth all that” He smiled. It made me feel relaxed.

“Where do you want to go eat?” I asked him. He seemed surprised. “I mean, do you have any preference? I don’t know how often you get to come out and eat like this…so yeah..”

He responded, “hmm…it’s still morning, so we could still get breakfast. Let’s go for waffles. It’s been a while since I got to eat a good breakfast.

We sat down at a small waffle place. And of course, the employees were girls and they were fawning over him. He just smiled and waved before he took his seat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. 

“So…how old are you?” He asked me while we were waiting for our order.

“Me? I guess you’re my oppa. I’m 19 still…” I replied as I reached for my iced tea.

“okay then, call me oppa. I always wanted to be called oppa by my girlfriend” he explained when our order came out.

 

Chocolate chip waffles with strawberry, kiwi, and chocolate syrup on top.

 

Oh my god, it is my favorite…how did he know?

 

He cut a piece of it, including the strawberry and kiwi, and held it up to my mouth, “AHHH~”

“Uh…that thing is huge…”

“What? No it’s not. You can do it! Just open wide. AHHHH~” I attempted to open my mouth and he just shoved everything inside…I thought I was going to choke.

 

~Myungsoo’s POV~

 

I placed our order at the front, where all the employees were trying to get my attention. Meanwhile, Seohyun went over to find a seat. She still seemed hesitant, or rather uncomfortable that she was attracting attention due to my presence.

 

Hm…she’s a strange one… Ugh, these girls need to stop.

 

I smiled and waved them off before I took a seat beside her and put my arms around her. I felt her body stiffen a little bit before it relaxed.

 

She’s definitely different…

 

We talked a little so that we could get to know each other. Finally, someone younger than me. I insisted that she call me oppa and she just nodded, before our order came out.

 

Chocolate chip waffles with strawberry and kiwi topped with chocolate drizzle. My favorite.

 

I looked over to her, and I could see her silently gulp the saliva that was building up inside . It was actually really cute.

I cut a piece of it, and it was actually a bit bigger than I might have wanted it, but I was able to fit the strawberry and kiwi on top, and placed it in front of .

She looked at me strangely before she replied, “Uh…that thing is huge…”

 

I KNOW~ Now eat it! Or else I will!

 

“What? No it’s not. You can do it! Just open wide. AHHHH~” I replied and shoved everything into . She covered as she tried to chew the piece down. Her eyes smiled when I smiled at her. She had really cute eyes.

 

Maybe seven days won’t be that bad…

 

I thought as we continued talking. She started opening up to me more as she would poke me in the ribs when I and I would be able to hug her if she made her pouting face, which was really adorable.

“You know, when you smile or laugh, your eyes smile, too?” I notified and she poked me, again, which made me jump a little since it was my sensitive area. “YAH! IT’S A COMPLIMENT!” I exclaimed as we both laughed.

“Eyes don’t smile! You lie” she replied before she went on picking up the remaining pieces of the waffle. “Here. Eat it.” She said as she held it up to my face. I jokingly refused and she replied, “Fine, I’ll eat it then. Wasting good food, hmph.”

I hugged her waist as I leaned my body towards her and whined, “AHHH~ Seohyun-ahhhh! I want it! You’re so mean!”

 

~Seohyun’s POV~

Impressing me, making me laugh, it’s amazing how he makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

I saw him reach for his pocket before he pulled out two phones. “JJAN!” He presented the phones. “It’s our couple phones…you get to have one, and so do I!”

He handed the phone and insisted that we take a picture. With that said, we both looked into the camera and as if we both meant it to happen, we both held up peace signs and smiled. It came out to be really cute, like we really were a couple…

“What is your nickname for me?” He asked as he was saving the picture…or it seems like he was.

“Me? hmm…L-ove oppa <3” I replied. My heart skipped a beat, when I said that.

“That’s a good name.” He smiled before he held out his phone for me to read the nickname he named me, “My babo bear.”

“eeeshhh…I give you a good nickname and all you come up with is babo bear??” I said as I slapped his arm.

“Owie…YAH! Babo bear is cute too! You’re cute like babo bear! White and pure and adorable.”

It took me a while before I realized what he was talking about. “You mean, baBU bear? Oppa, you’re the babo!” I stuck my tongue out.

He stuck his tongue out too before he held me. “See, you’re my babo bear!”

 

He suddenly got a call for he checked his phone. Then, he looked at me apologetically.

“Ah…sorry. I have schedules to follow…” He said as he held tighter onto my hand.

“Oh, it’s okay. I totally lost track of time.” I replied before I checked my phone to find out that it was 1pm.

 

That was a reality check that I almost forgot about. I’m on MNET Scandal. He’s a celebrity. I’m dating Kim Myungsoo for seven days.

 

We got up and headed out. He caught a taxi for me and opened the door. He apologized for the sudden ending…

I merely shook it off and thanked him as I got into the car. I waved goodbye before the taxi drove off.

 

On the ride home, my mind started to drift off. How do people do it? Why me out of all people? I was perfectly fine just watching MNET….

It wasn’t long before I came to a conclusion.

 

Don’t fall for him…it’s only seven days…Let’s just give a good show and end strong.

 

 

 


Double Update as promised. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Sorry it wasn't that great...but it's only Day 1!

 

Please show me lots of support!

Comment and subscribe :D

Also, thank you to those who did subscribe! Made my day :D Yay!

 

Thank youuuuu!