Chapter 14: Jealous Siwon

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Win Win's 20th broadcast will start now!" Seung woo said

 

    "Our  guest for this special broadcast! Are really! Really! Hot!" MC Shin Young said.

 

    "Are you a fan of them?" MC Hwa Jung asked Shin young. Shinyoung blushed and laughed.

 

    "Cut that out!" she said. "We'll not let all of our viewers to wait! Please welcome! Super Junior's Siwon, 2PM's Taecyeon, and C.N Blue's Yonghwa!" she said and the five MC clap their hands.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

    "Ugh~ Taecyeon is really annoying! He should know that I'm Yoona's boyfriend! And now! He is talking about him and Yoona! I'm losing my patient on him!" I thought to myself as I turned to the camera and pretended to smile.

 

    "Oppa! Be patient, okay?" Taeyeon whispered and I nodded.

 

    "Yonghwa! You are married with SNSD's Seohyun, right?" Seung woo asked Yonghwa. Another annoying question.

 

    "Yes. Seohyun is really a nice wife." he answered.

 

    "Taeyeon, what do you think of Yonghwa? Is he good for Seohyun?" he then asked Taeyeon.

 

    "They look good together!" Taeyeon answered and smiled.

 

    "How about you Taecyeon? You are dating Yoona! Every one's Ideal girl! Did it pressure you?" MC Seung woo asked Taecyeon and I lost my smile.

 

    "Honestly, I'm not dating Yoona. We are not dating!" he answered and I sighed.

 

    "But she is your ideal type, right?" he asked him again.

 

    "Yes. She is. First, I like Yuri. But after I and Yoona filmed Cabi. I like her. That's all!" he asked and I stood up from my seat.

 

    "Yah!" I yelled at him. And the staffs asked the camera man's to turn off the camera.

 

    "What's wrong with you?" he asked me and I let out of a deep breath.

 

    "What's wrong with me? YOU! You are getting on my nerves!" I said and he laughed.

 

    "Jealous much Siwon? I'm telling the truth! I LIKE YOONA! What's wrong with that!" he told me and I hold his collar  tightly.

 

    "Oppa! Stop it! If Yoona saw this..." Taeyeon remove my hand on Taec's collar and he laughed again.

 

    "What the hell is going on?" 2PM's manager asked.

 

    "Siwon. What are you doing?" Seung woo hyung asked me.

 

    "He is crazy jealous!" Taecyeon said and I'm about to give him a punch on his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter