Chapter 11: We're Back! (HaeSica)

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    "That Fish! Don't ever say that he miss me!" I thought to myself as I headed to the practice room. I keep on sighing without a reason and giving everyone I passed by a icy glare.

 

    "She's SNSD's Ice Princess! What do you expect?" I heard someone said that. i stopped and  I gave her a Icy glance. She and her friend run fast. I continue to walked and someone pull me to the empty room. I looked up and it's none other than Fishy.

 

    "What kind of lie do you want fishy?" I coldly asked him and he stared at me.

 

    "Jessica! I wanna talk to you! To clear everything! But you keep on avoiding me! I don't know what to do! And I think this is the best way I can do! For you not to avoid me!" he said and I can feel my cheeks are burning.

 

    "Go away! I don't want to see you're fish face!" I coldly ssaid and he hugged me. I can feel his heartbeat. "Omo~ Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Remember! He denied you once and he can do that again! He is not worth it for you!" I thought to myself and I pushed him. He looked at the floor and I'm worriedly stared at him. This is the first time I saw Hae so low.

 

    "I'll explain. That time.. I already knew that they will asked me about our relationship and I'm already convinced to announced it.. but manager hyung told me, that if I didn't deny it.. my fangirls will bash you and SNSD.. and I don't want that to happen. So, I decided to deny it. I'm sorry.. I did protect you from them, but I didn't get a chance to protect our relationship. Jessica.. I'm sorry!" he said and he was about leave, when I hold his wrist.

 

    "Oppa.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't presure you. I shouldn't broke up with you. I'm sorry! I'm such a pabo! I didn't realize how much you love me. I'm really sorry.." I apoligize and my tears are about ot burst up. He then smiled at me.

 

     "I'm the who should say sorry! I made the biggest mistake in my life! And that is denying you!" he told me and he hugged me tightly. "Ah! You made me crazy for you! I really don't know why I love you so much! You are so cold and quiet!" he said and I smiled.

 

    "And I don't know why I fall inlove with you too! You look like a fish!" I said and he made me face him.

 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter