4

Forbidden Boys

 

A loud crash had her jumping out of bed and she glanced at the door in pure horror, wondering what’d caused the sudden sound. It didn’t exactly ease her nerves when she took a hurried look at the clock and noticed it was four am in the morning. The ordeal wouldn’t have bothered her so much if it hadn’t been for that she knew Luhan was home and that Sehun never got home so late. Taking a deep breath she advanced towards the door, careful to not make any hasty movements in case there was someone breaking in. What surprised her the most though, as she pulled open her bedroom door, were that none of the males seemed to have heard the bang. It made her question whether she’d just imagined things. A moment later Eunbi realized she hadn’t, because yet another sound echoed in the silence. But to simply head down there and possibly face a burglar wasn’t anything she wanted, especially not when she was all alone. With that in mind the girl headed to Luhan’s bedroom. And instead of knocking she barged right in, only to be met with the sight of an empty bed. Luhan was not there. It left her puzzled and she began questioning whether the sound downstairs was just Luhan getting home from wherever he’d been. Still, it didn’t ease the troublesome thoughts that’d invaded her mind, and she hurried over to push open Sehun’s bedroom door. He wasn’t there either, something that now left Eunbi scared for her life.

“What are you doing?” her pulse skyrocketed and she spun around in haste, thus coming face to face with Sehun, who stood there. “I -eh -there was a...” the girl couldn’t form a coherent sentence due to the sudden shock. She hadn’t even heard him coming. “I never gave you permission to enter my room.” Eunbi shivered at the tone of his voice, because it was obvious he were furious with her and the fact that she’d invaded his space. “I know. But I thought someone was breaking in and I got scared an -” the girl was interrupted in the middle of the sentence by Sehun, who glared at her, “I don’t care, so get lost.” nothing ever surprised her anymore. Not after having lived together with those two for one and a half month. “What about Luhan, he’s -” the mentioning of his older brother made him snap, and Sehun advanced forward until there were barely any space between the two. “Don’t ever say his name in front of me.” he stared at her with an intensity she’d never before seen and if Eunbi didn’t know better she would’ve thought he hated his brother. Wouldn’t that be absurd though, to hate your own sibling?

“Get out,” he glanced at the door and then back at her, “now.” to go against him when he was acting as such wouldn’t be a good idea, so Eunbi did as he said. She left and the door shut close so violently her heart jumped. “So much for caring about your brother or anyone else.” the girl clicked her tongue in a disapproving manner whilst making way to her own bedroom. Their parents were getting home from their honeymoon trip that afternoon, which meant the two weeks of cleaning and fending for everything was finally over. But it also meant summer vacation had come to an end and that school were starting in a few days.

Hushed voices and muffled laughter could be heard from downstairs and the girl sighed as she slipped inside her bedroom. Luhan was home and he’d brought someone with him. “Just great.” Eunbi buried herself beneath her duvet, frustration becoming more and more evident as she heard footsteps in the staircase. It was the fourth girl in a week and Eunbi wanted to cry when the door to his bedroom slammed shut because she knew she weren’t getting any sleep now. But it was so typical him, he didn’t care about anyone beside himself. Just like his brother.

The thin duvet wasn’t of much help though, not when it sounded like they were trying to tear the wall down. Every bang and every moan had her inching a step closer to insanity and it made her question why Sehun never said or did anything. Why he kept silent. Maybe he didn’t care. It would be understandable considering they’d lived together all their life. Still, that didn’t mean Eunbi would just lay there and ignore it. Luhan had to realize it couldn’t continue, especially as school was right around the corner and she would need all sleep possible. Sleep she wasn’t receiving today due to his idiotic activities. And with such thoughts in mind she slipped out of bed and exited her room. Eunbi was going to tell him off, how he had to stop. But the knocks on his door was overshadowed by them and their sounds, something that left her without choice. She had to use another method, one that was far less discrete.

A low thud echoed in the hallway after she’d kicked the door and it should’ve been enough to catch his attention. Something it must’ve done because a moment later she heard footsteps coming closer and closer, and that before Luhan presented himself. He was only wearing a pair of jeans and with his upper body completely bare. It was a horrifying scene for the said girl, who shifted her gaze elsewhere when Luhan stepped out in the hallway, “I don’t have time for you.” Eunbi ignored his words and took a step back as he closed his bedroom door shut, like he didn’t want the other girl to hear them. But it was embarrassing having him standing there half , so she spoke without looking at him, “and I want to sleep.” his habits needed to change.

“Tough luck, because I still don’t care.” Luhan spun around and were right about to re-enter his room when Eunbi stepped up and placed herself between him and the door, thus blocking the way. The action however, only irritated the male, “move.” he grasped onto her arms and tried pushing her away. But the alcohol running through his system caused his eyes to become a bit unfocused, so he had some difficulties keeping himself upright, which in turn lead Luhan to sway forward. Their bodies collided and Eunbi gasped at the feeling of his body pressing against her own. It was uncomfortable and the girl wanted no more than to get him off. A task that suddenly became impossible when the door behind opened and the two of them tumbled to the floor in a mess of limbs, with his larger frame landing right on top of Eunbi, who let out a painful cry. The impact had knocked the breath out of her and she began to panic as the seconds passed by and Luhan didn’t move. As if that wasn’t bad enough, another voice joined in and caused further annoyance, “what’s going on? And who is she?” much to Eunbi’s relief however, did the unfamiliar girl push Luhan off of her. But that was only the beginning of another sort of situation, because the other girl seemed pretty upset about Eunbi being there.

“Are you ing her, too?” she weren’t sure whether to laugh or cry at the statement, since it always ended up like that. One thing was for sure though, Luhan’s laughter were a new reaction. “Her,” there was more laughter and Eunbi scrambled back, her only thought was to get away from Luhan, who’d sat up, “she won’t even let me lay a finger on her.” it wasn’t the slightest funny. In fact, the way he acted scared the said girl. “Yah. What about me? I thought you said I was the only girl you wanted.” Eunbi couldn’t even bring herself to feel sorry for the other girl, not when Luhan’s reputation as being no more than a playboy who changed girls every other night was well known around town.

“You were the only girl I wanted tonight.” Luhan’s laughter had died out and instead been replaced by a smile, one that was so insincere it was pathetic. And in the middle of all that was happening did her thoughts drift off to Sehun and why he hadn’t barged inside. She didn’t understand how the other male was so unfazed by what his older brother were up to. “I’m so out of here.” the other girl announced right before getting dressed in such a hurry it left Eunbi speechless, more so since Luhan did absolutely nothing to stop her. It was as if he couldn’t care less. And all too suddenly was she left alone with the male.

Swallowing hard Eunbi realized it would be difficult getting out of there, especially since she had to pass Luhan in order to get to the door. “This is your fault you know.” her eyes widened and she stared at him, he had to be joking. How was any of this her fault? It wasn’t she who’d decided to disturb the peace and quiet at four am in the morning. He did. “You’re the one to blame, not me.” Eunbi, fed up by his stupid antics, began to make her way towards the door, only to be stopped by Luhan as he let his back meet the wood, which meant that her way out was now blocked. “Move.” she tried being calm, to not feel intimidated by Luhan. But Eunbi’s brave facade fell the second he latched onto her arm and pulled so that she fell to the floor in front of him. Shocked and taken aback she stared at the male, “are you insane? I thought you said you would ignore me until our parents came home?” Eunbi did her best to move away, to get out of the grip he had around her arm. The task was impossible though, because Luhan was determined to keep her in place and not let go. “Just like you kept your end of the deal?” both of them knew she hadn’t. “What do you expect? I can’t sleep because you continue to bring home new girls to .” the calm, reasonable Eunbi was nowhere to be found at the moment. Instead had her bad side decided to show, the one only Luhan and Sehun brought out. They were, out of everyone she’s ever met, the only ones to succeed getting her pissed off.

~~~

What do you guys think of the poster?