Milky Skin

⇒ ʝust ƀetween ʊs ღ

http://woohair.com/large/Red_Hair_Shade_For_Pale_Skin_12.jpg

In this chapter, I will teach you how to get silkier and paler skin.

 


 

For those girls who are dieing to achieve that silkier and paler look on your skin, THIS is where you need to be!

 

This may sound a little strange but please bear with me; having milkier and softer and paler and "everything-er" skin starts from the bathroom and what I mean by that is that, how you shower / bath plays quite a big role.

 

Try these simple steps and you'll notice a change in your skin tone (note: Tanning is a lot quicker than being pale so you MUST give it some time and DON'T be lazy!):

 

1. SCRUB!

Just remember to SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB AND SCRUB every time you take a shower. If you haven't read my chapter on "Even Tan" in chapter two; it'll explain why scrubbing helps your skin become lighter.

 

 

2. MOISTURIZE!

How does moisturizing help getting lighter skin? Well... It Just Does!

Every time you moisturize, you're skin is actually repairing itself and replacing new skin and "duh duh duh duh...."

However, WHAT TYPE of moisturizer you use COULD affect on your skin color. When looking for a moisturizer, choose ones that have the label "Brightening" or "Whitening" on it. It really does help!

OH! but watch out! When buying brightening / whitening cream, I tend to go with the ones that are branded. I've tried a couple (1-2) of unbranded brightening / whitening cream, and trust me, they BARELY work ><;

 

 

3. LEMON!

Rub half a lemon gently on your face and neck after taking a warm shower. I would recommend you run the half cut lemon under cool water before you apply it on your face; this may reduce the amount of acid which may cause a little bit of irritation. Wash off the lemon juice 10-20 minutes after. (But if you feel uncomfortable or if your skin feels irritated, wash off after 5 mins. If you feel your face burning and really itchy, wash off IMMEDIATELY with COLD water!)

Doing this regularly will cleanse your skin and slowly start lightening it. And the reason why I recommend you do it after taking a WARM shower is because, all the heat from the warm water will open up your pores, and that way, your skin will be more easy to cleanse. You can do this process at a maximum of 3-4 times a week.

 

 

4. WHITENING MASK!

This is a super simple step, just look for a mask with the labels "whitening" or "brightening" on it and you'll be good to go! You can apply on the mask every night, every two nights or even every three nights before bed, but nothing over 3 nights.

Some brand I suggest:

- The Face Shop (This is a Korean shop that I am TRULY OBSESSED with! The things there are just great ! I'm not too sure if there are any shops in the world but I know if you're from Korea, you can purchase it :D)

- Lancome (I trust this brand as well. The whitening masks are really effective so I would recommend it)

- ISQUEEN Whitening Mask (I'm currently using this mask; I wouldn't say it's the best, however, I personally find it pretty effective. The mask itself is really smooth thus it gives my skin that pale and elastic affect.)

- My Beauty Diary (The masks themself smell great, it's soft and smooth thus leaves your skin hydrated and pale. However, what I don't like about this brand is that, because they have pretty strong aromas [I don't know if it's just my sensitive nose, but some of my friends say this too...] it's actually not too good for this skin; especially sensitive skin.)

 

 

5. FRUITS!

Healthy Diet = Healthy Skin . Oily Food = Oily Skin

Just remember that and you'll be good to go^^

Believe it or not, what ever you eat actually shows up on your skin. I don't mean it like; you just ate an apple and your forehead says "apple".... *i feel so stupid for saying that! ><;*

But, like that "formula", if you eat healthly, your skin will slowly start to build up a hydrated and glossy look.

So remember to eat lots of fruits and vegetables!!

 

 

6. Oatmeal 

Did you know? In the olden days, ladies must have white skin.

They covered their bodies with tight clothing from neck to toe, even in Summer!

However... can you imagine how tiring and sticky you'll be if you had to wear that many clothes?

Well... the ladies from the olden days felt that way too. So, instead of just covering their bodies, they decided to use a home remedie that can help lighten their skin tone and make it look paler.

Follow the following instructions to create your own oatmeal remedie.

 

Ingredients:

-Oatmeal

-Milk

-Organic Sugar 

 

Method: 

1. Poor some milk into a small bowl of oatmeal. Make sure the oatmeals are completely covered by the milk. 

2. Sprinkle in an ounce of organic sugar into the small bowl. 

3. Mash well for about 2-3 minutes. 

4. Rub some onto the areas of skin you want to lighten. 

5. Rinse off with ice cold water after 10 minutes. 

You can do this process 3 times a week.   

 

 

7. Bath 

Read the title again; 'Milkier Skin'. What's the first word you hear?

'Milk'

Believe it or not, having a milk bath is very effective in softening your skin tone to make you a lot paler.

This sounds kind of weird and gross right?

Bathing in milk?!

Well, if you want to become paler, that's what you're going to have to do.  

 

Ingredients:

-Milk 

-Baking Soda

-Lemon 

 

Method: 

1. Fill your bathtub to about 1/4 full with warm water. 

2. Poor about 2 cups of milk into the water. 

3. Add in a pinch of baking soda. 

4. Squeeze half a lemon into the water and then mix well. 

5. Fill up another 1/4 of the tub with warm water and soak for 1/2 an hour. 

 

This process can only be done ONCE a week.  

 

 

Extra Tips:  

 

- Don't forget to rinse your body with normal, cool water after soaking yourself in the milk bath. 

 

- Another way to make you LOOK paler is to put on a bit of baby powder on your face after doing your making or even after putting on sunscreen. (notice how I emphasised the word LOOK? This tip only help cover your dark skin tone and make you appear paler) 

- Use sunscreens SPF 20-30+

For people who barely wear any sunscreen in their life, use sunscreens with SPF 10- (if you use something like 30+ for the first time, you're friends might think you're weird, for having such pale skin all of a sudden) and as time goes by, you may gradually start to use sunscreens with stronger SPF.

 

 

Remember what I said? Becoming paler takes more time and more effort, so don't give up and just continue trying! One day, you'll achieve that beautiful white glow on your body :) Fighting!!

 

Remember to tell me how this piece of advice went OKAY!~