Burn that Belly

⇒ ʝust ƀetween ʊs ღ

http://beatabflab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/how-to-get-a-flat-stomach.jpg

Are you ready to melt that flab and kill those stomaches!?
Yes?! Well then this chapter is perfect for you!!

 



Let's face it guys -
NO EXERCISE = NO FLAT STOMACH!
You can't just wake up the next morning and BAM your flabs are gone.. As much as we all want that to happen; things DO NOT work like that.

Look, I have suffered from the same problem that most of you's are going through right now - an ugly belly.
Right now, I wouldn't say my stomach is FLAT but it has definitely reduced A LOT.
And today, I will share with you guys how I achieved my "flatter stomach".
(I still have tiny, tiny bump on my belly but my mom said its baby fat so.. idk. HAHAH.)



 


1. E X E R C I S E !

You people MUUUSST stop expecting so much when you're not even willing to give up anything for the results!

If you want a better body - you MUST exercise! That is just how things work - Pretty logical, right?

HOWEVER. Most people dont know how to work out PROPERLY, leaving them with unwanted results.

Luckily for you, I will expalin and teach you step by step on how to get really nice flat stomaches~


(Ask of your best friends or your mom or your dad or just someone you trust to help you out with this)
Ask them whether they think you've got a BIG stomach or a SMALLER stomach. And dont forget to tell them to be TRUE and BLUE (meaning VERY HONEST.)
Or, if you don't feel comfortable with showing anyone your tummy, figure out the question yourself.

 


- If you've got a BIG stomach then make sure you do some CARDIO FITNESS and REDUCE YOUR SUGAR AND FAT INTAKE first ! (I'll explain why in a sec)

- If you've got a SMALLER stomach, go ahead and start doing ab workouts (yes it does help - EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT ABS). Or, you can start off with some cardio workouts too.


Why cardio workouts?
- Cardio workouts are SERIOUSLY the BEST exercise routines to help you BURN FAT.
If you've got a big belly and started off doing ab workouts, it will be SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT for you and not only that, you'll also notice that no matter how much intense workouts you do for your stomach, you'll NEVER  achieve that VERY FLAT STOMACH you've been dying for. In fact, only your abs will get harder and harder.

 

So first thing's first: BURN DEM FAT!

Yep! So before you even THINK about doing ANYYTHING else, START doing CARDIO workouts AND MELT THOSE FLABS! - Trust me, they really, really, REALLLLYYY help!

I always think about these two quotes when I'm working out and NO MATTER HOW BAD THE WORKOUT IS, NO MATTER HOW TOUGH IT IS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SUFFER, I will always manage to get through it with some wise thinking:

"Train like a beast, look like a beauty"
"No pain, no gain"

 

Pretty true right?

The harder you work, the more calories you're gonna burn. And then, sooner or later, you will look a million bux; you'll be filled with confidence with your own body and you won't even hesitate a BIT in showing off that sassy body of yours, like you've always wanted to.

"No pain, no gain" - This quote is so dang right! Think about it: You gotta workout as much as you can and as intense as you can - YES IT WILL BURN AND HURT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH, but think about the complements you'll get afterwards. Think about how fit you'll be; and then you could finally wear those mini short skirts or tight dresses you've ALWAYS wanted to show off to the world. THINK ABOUT IT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

 

 

 

2. D I E T !

Guys, seriously, you HAVE to stop eating those junk food.

I can't stress enough.

You seriously don't know how bad those food are and what horrible things they're doing to your body!

Look, I'm not telling you to quit eating and drinking junk food for your whole life and never touch them again, but just stop having them every single day. Once or twice or three times a month is the maximum intake.

I personally have a HUUGE craving for sweet foods (like, who doesn't right? they're so yummy and delicious and sweet and it makes you happy and-- wait... i do have a couple of friends who don't like sweet foods o.o" LOL) and to be completely honest with you guys, I BARELY got over it.

I would always tell myself "STOP IT! IT'S BAD FOR YOU! IT'S GONNA MAKE YOU FAT! AND THEN CHEONDUNG OPPA WON'T LIKE YOU!" (yeah, that's me.. LOL!) but sometimes, I just can't resist..

Buuuuut, although I still eat sweets over 3 times a month, I make sure I workout as much as possible in order to burn off the calories I had place into my body. So, I guess it's alright... (and, you see, evn though I eat a lot of sugary stuff on an average monthly basis, I eat them in small proportions. So, to me, it's not SUCH a BIG deal.)

I've personally gotten over soft drinks (It's probably been around 3 years since I've last had a full can - [because now, if I was to drink a can of soft drink, it'll only take me serveral sips until I'd be like "nahh..." LOL.]) , I've also gotten over all kinds of chips (I used to have at least a packet once or twice a week. But now, I only have a packet a month.)

So yeah..

Guys, if I can do that, SO CAN YOU! ^___^

 

 

 

3. R OU T I N E S !

Believe it or not, doing ab workouts will help with getting a flatter stomach. Besides, no one could get abs within just a few days / weeks of ab routines.

So, don't worry. Just do those ab workouts.

Remember what I said before? Before you do any stomach workouts, you must do some ____________?

So, when you think you've lost enough flabs from your cardio workouts (and depending on how fat your belly is, you'll have to do a minimum of 1-2 months of cray cray cardio fitness before you should start doing stomach workouts) start to do some of these exercises for an effective result of a flat stomach:

-- STARFISH CRUNCHES.

http://jmahne.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/starfish-3-300.jpg

Remember:

-Just keep lowering and lifting your legs and arms.
- Opposite arm to opposite leg.
- Do this for 1 minute straight.

 

-- RUSSIAN TWIST (one of my favorites)

http://www.dispatch.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/russian-twist.jpg

Remember:
- Just keep twisting your body from side to side.
- Your feet stays in one position - does not move throughout this workout.
- Keep your eyes locked on your hands.
- Chose whether you want to do the beginner's russian twist or the advanced russian twist.
- Do this routine for 30sec - 1 minute

 

 

-- SPIDERMAN PLANKS (gosh i hate this one)

http://www.lamajigme.com/images/Spider_Man_push_up_1.jpg

Remember:
- For beginners, do this workout on your elbows.
- For beginners, just bring your knee up to your waist if you can't reach your elbows.
- Hold position B for 5 seconds before you put your legs down back to position A.
- Do this 15-20 times for each leg.

 

-- DOUBLE LEG CIRCLES (really effective on the lower abs)

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/CZInJ3w3b5g/hqdefault.jpg

Remember:
- Feet are always together.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Rotate your legs in a circular motion.
- The lower your legs can go, the better it will be.
- For beginners, concerntrate more on doing smaller cirlces, then gradually go bigger as time goes by.

- Rotate your legs clockwise for about 1 minute, then rotate your legs anticlockwise for another minute.
 

 

-- FLUTTER KICKS (great for lower abs too)
http://getlooose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/fluttler-kicks.jpg

Remember:
- It's like swimming, but on land.
- If you have any back problems, keep your hand under your .
- If you have a strong core and want to challange your upper and lower abs, keep your arms beside your body.
- For beginners, do flutter kicks higher in the air.
- The lower your legs are while doing flutter kicks, the better it'll be for your lower abs.
- Keep kicking your legs for 1 minute straight.

 

 

Just repeat these 5 simple yet hardcore routines as much as you like, and make sure to contiue doing them for:

- people who hardly workout: 2-3 times a week (because as much as you want a flat stomach really fast, you need to give your muscles some time to rest and repair or else you could get a muscle injury and it's not a very pleasant feeling.. :/)

- people who have a strong core / stomach muscles: 3-5 times a week is perfect for you :).

 

If you've got any other exercises that you personally find effective for yourself, go ahead and add them into this workout routine !

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm... I guess that's about it for today. Sorry for making you guys read so much -___-
But I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!^^

And I hope you achieve that beautifully flat stomach that everyone will be jealous of ^___^
If you have any other questions or anything you are unsure of regarding to this chapter, please feel free to ask me in the comment box below :D