who is He??

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ring~ ring~

The alarm clock next to your bed rung..

Today was the filming of the music video for your debut song. A month ago you wrote a song entitled “Love Game”.. this song talks about how people plays with someone’s heart. It’s a song that portrays that women may have a soft heart but once you break it.. it can cut you by its pieces. This was the main song for the first album “Love Game”

Your POV

As my alarm went off, I lazily went to the bathroom and took a bath, I pick a long sleeved t-shirt that reaches my upper thigh, a black skinny jeans, a bonnet and my favorite Converse. you see i really don’t like staying in dormitories so I rented a roof top house just a few blocks away from the dorm. As I open the door the fresh air welcomed me to a new day. I walk down the staircase and walked a few more 5 blocks to the salon where me and the girls are meeting.

“good morning aegi-ah” Ara umma greeted me.

“good morning umma” I smiled.

After the simple make-up we headed to the filming site in Gangnam. Last night, me and the girls played Rock-paper-Scissors to choose the leading lady and I guess Luck is on my side.

When I arrive there I was force to where a This. I still don’t know my leading man though.. who could he be???

When we arrive at Gangnam, Director Kang was waiting along with the other staff.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter