Chaos in the EXO dorm

Y-you're EXO Kris's ex-girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“come on, lets be professional, pretend like nothing happen today and forget every thing that happened in the past, its behind us now, and lets put it that way” she calmly said, wiping her tears away as she gently close the door seating at the back seat of the car..

What do I do now? She hates me?1 and its all because of my foolish actions that lead me to this..

I lost one of the most precious person who ever loved me..

As I entered the car, she was looking away through the window. 

 

3rd person POV

The day continued.. you would only talk to Kris if necessary and he would do anything to talk to you when the camera’s are away and when there are staff or CM’s and two of you would act awkward and talk less or only talk if necessary..

How will this love story end? Will this be the dream story where the Prince gets to be with the girl or the tragic love story where the girl curses the boy forever?

After the shooting of running man, Kris, Suho, and Baekhyun sat n there company car going t there dorm.

“Kris?” (Suho)

“yeah?” he answered softly, staring at the view outside like thin king of something too Deep.

“you’ve been spacing out after the shooting are you okay?” ask Suho; worried.

“im fine” the boy answered more of like mumbled.

Baekhyun who was being silent sat at the back staring at kris thinking of something.

As they arrive at the dorm, Kris went directly to his room where he shared with Tao.

The members where baffled by his actions but decided not to get on the nerve of the dragon but Baekhyun cant take so he did the unthinkable.

He walked to Kris’s room with heavy steps and bang the door until Kris would open.

K and M member where shock and Suho being the Leader, he drag Baekhyun to the living room

“WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!”  he scolded.

“……” the latter didn’t reply.

-___-

Kris was laying in his bed thinking of you, he got up and took tao’s laptop and opened his secret personal account that haven’t opened for 5 years already..

He opened Alex’s timeline, seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter