I'm a Fan...

Need to be next to you

 

“Hello World!” Sora greets with a smile as she enter the office.

It’s already been 2 months since she stays in her province to focus on her new masterpiece.

 

She is working as a Script Writer in KM Production, a talented writer;

she had a list of successful dramas under her name.

Even in her young age of 25 she has proven her worth in the industry.

But all of this was not only achieved though her hard work and Talent.

Sora shook her head. She doesn’t want to duel on that yet it’s such a great day to waste.

What’s done is done its not like she regrets it.

 

“Sora-ya welcome back.” Nam Bora said as she hugs her.

She’s one of her close friends. She works as her researcher.

Sora has limited number of friends but she treasures each of them.

They are the only family she has aside from…

 

“Omo what’s this you miss me so much?” she tease.

 “Yah, You have any news for me?” Sora asked.

Bora grins, one of the reason they become friends is because they share the same eccentricity.

“Have you heard Super Junior M is now making their come back.

They have release a new MV and soon they would be releasing their second album.”

Bora blabs.

Sora listens as she narrates about SJ sub group, only half interested about the topic.

“Any news about him?”

Bora beams and nod.

“They covered the geek magazine I brought 2 copies 1 for you and 1 for me.”

 

She said as she hands her a copy of the said magazine.

Instantly her eyes found him. Even around the group of handsome boys all she could see is him.

She runs her finger to the face of the young man who’s now sporting a black hair and a familiar smile.

“Jeong su- oppa” she murmured with a smile.

“You won’t believe those fans. They are all delusional. They kept on insisting that

Teuk-oppa is together with Taeyeon.” Bora complained.

Sora shook her head.

“That’s old news.”

Leeteuk is the leader of Super Junior, a popular idol group; they are also recognize as the

“Kings of Hallyu Wave”.

 

Leeteuk has a ladies’ man reputation. Sora even has a list of woman linked to him.

His a sweet talker and a gentleman deadly combination.

She sighed.

 

“but now its different because some paparazzi caught them having a private dinner

And some fans even notice them wearing couple earrings.” Bora whines.

 

Sora took a deep breath. She could feel a small sting of pain rush in her chest.

Sora, up until now your not used to this? She asked herself.

Ever since the day she admitted to herself that she had a ‘crush’ on him.

She gets familiar with the pain she feels every time she heard gossip about him.

Having a ‘crush’ on him is already a big step. She didn’t want to complicate things.

 

“Did someone send a document to me when I’m away?” Sora asked suddenly.

Bora’s brow creased.

“No, why are you expecting any thing?”

She shook her head “Not really.”

“Did Atty. Song call me?”

“Atty. Song? Who’s that?”

“My Lawyer”

“Why would you need a lawyer? Are you having some problems?” Bora looks at her worriedly.

 Again she shook her head.

“no calls? Even from leeteuk?”

“Leeteuk? From Super Junior? Leeteuk oppa? Why would he call you”

“For the divorce paper, so that he could flirt around with every girl he wants.”

Sora answered with a serious irritated tone.

She heard Bora laugh.

“Sora-ya you’re being delusional again.”

Sora rolled her eyes.

“I’ll go to my table. Thanks again for this.” She raises the magazine.

“Yah, who said I would accept your thank you. You need to pay me for that.”

Sora smiles. “I’ll pay you after I received my commission.”

 

She went inside her cubicle. It was a small office allotted for her to write.

No one I allowed to enter there. It is like her sanctuary.

The room was filled with books; disorganized but clean.

She took one last look at the Magazine she’s holding and sighed.

She picks up her phone and dials a familiar number.

 

“Yeoboseo, Atty. Song this is Sora, Kang Sora.”

“Sora-ssi, What can I do for you?” said the old man.

She could visualize him smiling. He is such a nice person.

“um… Its already been 7 years… I …” she didn’t know how to continue.

“Have you talked to him?” he interrupted.

Sora shook her head.

“Aniyo. I was just wondering if he contacted you.” She said in a low voice but it is enough for the good lawyer to hear her.

“Ani. He haven’t. Try giving him a call I’m sure he’ll be happy. His number remains the same”

 

Sora Blushed. Would he be willing to talk to her? But they need to talk. This can’t drag on forever.

Sooner or Later they need to face the truth. And the sooner they handle this, the better for her.

 

“I’ll call him.”

“I’m sure you would work this out. Sora-ssi… he’s a good man.”

Sora smiles. “I know.” She whispered before she hangs up the phone.

 

She knows very well that he’s a good man. That’s why he needs to be happy.

What now you’re going to be just like your heroine that tries to solve problems being a Nobel Idiot?

Well excuse me! This is not Idiotic Nobility. It’s not like I’m sacrificing for him or anything.

Beside I also need this…

 

For the nth time she lets out a sigh. Even her mind is arguing with her.

Before she changes her mind she dialed a new number and with a nervous heart she waited for him to pick up.

“Y-yeoboseo.” She instantly said as soon as she heard someone picks up from the other line.

She heard him breath.

“Anyeong… this is quite a surprise. What can I do for ‘my dear wife’?”

he answered after a few second emphasizing on the last three word.

“Jeong su-ssi”