Tears..................

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Yours POV

It's been almost 8 months that I arrived to New York. Starting my life without my love, Byung Hyun oppa, is such a tiring and boring life. But to my luck, I met a Korean designer at school. She is also my professor. And I got a job because of her.

Now, I'm at my work place, having lunch alone, listening to Huhguk's 'the person who once loved me', unknowingly missing Byung Hyun oppa.

I always listen to that song since we broke up. It fits all of my feelings.

"Hoyoung!!" I heard his voice.

"Anneyong, Yongguk oppa." I smiled. "What are you thinking?? I have been watching you!" He said and took a seat in front of me.

I just smiled weakly. He snatched my earphone and put it in his ears. "This song again??" He said and I nodded.

"BTW, are you free tonight??" He asked me. "Today is Friday's night, oppa. Wae?? Clubbing?? You'll be scolded by your mom." I giggled.

He chuckled awkwardly, "well, you know everything!"

"I have to go to school tomorrow. And you know I don't like clubbing!" I said simply.

Actually, I don't want to go with him alone. I feel awkward around him since he had confessed me.

"Please, Hoyoung ah!" He said. "Andwaeyo! I really have to do homework." I begged.

"Am I just an annoying person for you??" He said sadly. "Annyiyo. I really don't have time." I replied.

He sighed, "please, Hoyoung ah. It's really important for me! It's meeting with my friends from college! They said that I had to bring my girlfriend. You know I don't have girlfriend and I don't want to be embarrassed in front of them."

I looked at him and saw him pleading me. "Don't worry about mom! She is extremely busy these days. Do you know why??" He said.

"I'm not sure. But I think It's about a business in Korea." I said.

"Forget that! Go out with me??" He said.

"Okay!" I finally said after a while. "Yes!! Thanks, Hoyoung ah!!" He said happily and and held my hands.

"Yongguk oppa!" I blushed and pulled my hands back. He said, "sorry. Sorry."

"I-I'm going, oppa. See you soon!" I quickly got up from my seat and headed to the elevator.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

No one's POV

"Really?? Are you sure you'll be okay to go out??" Mrs. Bang talked to someone on phone.

"Okay.....I won't come to you tonight then!" She smiled.

"Fine! But call me before you go to bed. Bye, son! See you soon." She hang up the phone and sighed. *should I be happy in this situation or not??* she thought.

"Mrs. Bang, may I come in??" Your voice distracted her from thinking. "Okay." She said and looked at you coming.

"This is the house you have been looking for." You said and handed her some photos.

"Thanks, Hoyoung ah." She smiled. "So let me go." You bowed and headed to the door.

"Wait!" She quickly said. "Dae." You turned around.

"Let's talk for a while." She said and you nodded.

When you two arrived to the cafe, Mrs. Bang didn't talk till your orders were served.

She sighed and finally said, "is everything fine about Yongguk??"

"Dae?? Yongguk oppa is fine these days. What's wrong??" You asked.

"Just wanna know........BTW, you're about to finish design course, right??" She said.

You smiled, "yes. It'll finish during next week."

"So can you help me something??" She asked. You looked at her and said, "I think I can."

"Don't you wanna go to Korea during your holiday??" She said.

You happily said, "yes!! I wanna go of course!! But we sold our house already since immo moved to my parents. If I go, I don't know where to live."

She smiled, "don't worry. I'll prepare everything for you."

"Jinja?? But why?" "You have to go there as a secretary of someone. Can you??" Mrs. Bang asked.

"Not with you??" You asked.

She nodded, "yes. But that one is my family. And all you have to do is to take care of that one. It's easy. You don't need to do anything at all."

"I'm okay. I can enjoy my journey and also have a job. It won't be a waste." You beamed.

"I'll tell you detail later. Thanks for helping me, Hoyoung ah." She warmly smiled.

"I'm happy that I can help you!" You also smiled.

"Oh! I'm about to forget! Have you heard any news from your parents??" She said with teasing smile.

"Annyi. Waeyo??" You asked her. She laughed, "just wait and see, Hoyoung ah!"

*what's news??* you thought.

After talking about works and school stuffs, you two went back to the work place. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's POV

At the club You and Yongguk walked through crowded people to the bar. You was amazed by the crowded people at the club.

 "You like to be here??" Yongguk asked.

"Not like it, but it wasn't a bad decision to go with you!" You said and beamed.

"Wow!! Do you want to go on an another date with me???" He said and winked seductively.

You shook your head, "ew! Stop it, oppa." "Just kidding you!" He laughed.

After some time, Yongguk led you to the dancing floor. "Oppa, do you think I can dance well??" You asked him.

He looked at you from head to toe and said, "I don't know that but why are you so beautiful??" He laughed at his own words and you also laughed.

"Aigoo! Yongguk oppa, you're crazy!" You said.

While dancing, you spotted a very familiar guy with blonde hair.

Yours POV

I saw someone and he is really like Byung Hyun oppa. I know that he is him. As I was watching him, he moved to the hall way.

No! I have to go to him! I also went to follow him but Yongguk oppa stopped me.

"Where are you going??" He grabbed my wrist. "Oppa, sorry." I quickly said and ran to catch that guy's pace.

*Please let it be Byung Hyun oppa! Please let us meet!* I secretly prayed as I followed.

"Byung Hyun oppa!" I said but music is so loud and he couldn't hear me.

Then I quickly held his arm and turned him around to face me, "Byung Hyun oppa!!"

I then smiled happily as I saw Byung Hyun oppa right in front of me!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Yongguk's POV

I followed Hoyoung because she seemed so shocked and excited. I heard her saying 'Byung Hyun oppa' and I knew that she wrongly thinks someone as her ex-boyfriend.

*Hoyoung ah, do you love him so much??* I thought and followed her.

And then, she grabbed that blonde guy's arm and I said, "Hoyoung ah!"

"Byung Hyun oppa! Oppa!" She smiled happily and hugged him. "What are you doing?!!" He shouted in Korean and pushed her.

I quickly hold Hoyoung up before she falls down. "Yah!! How could you do that?!!" I shouted angrily.

He looked at us blankly and said, "nice to meet Korean here. But is that girl crazy?! Why did she hug me?"

"Oppa, do you really hate me that much?? Are you now pretending as you don't know me?" Hoyoung said as she cried.

"Is she drunk??" He said. I looked at Hoyoung and saw tears falling on her cheeks.

Suddenly, her eyes get widened and says, "Niel ah!" My gaze reaches to another guy.

Yours POV

How could Byung Hyun oppa react like that to me? I really can't understand. I know he wouldn't like me anymore but I couldn't imagine that he would treat me like a stranger.

Then I spotted Niel behind him. Right! It's Niel!

"Niel ah!" I said as I went to him. "Noo- noona!" He gasped and looked at Byung Hyun oppa.

"Niel! Do you know her??" He asked Niel.

It's something wrong with Byung Hyun oppa. He seems confused.

Niel looked at me and then said, "she's a friend of mine, hyung! But you don't know her."

"Niel ah, why....?" I was about to ask but Niel shook his head.

"Hyung, you're going home, right??! It's late already. I'll take you home." Niel said to him. "Okay! I'll wait you outside. Talk to your friend." He said.

I just couldn't take my eyes off him. And we met eyes before he went out.

"Hoyoung noona!" Niel said and sighed. "Niel ah! Tell me! What's happening??! Why does L.Joe oppa act like he doesn't know me?!" I said sadly.

"It's a long story! I live in ------ hotel. Come to the cafe in front of it tomorrow 9 am! Can you?" He said quickly.

I nodded and he said, "thanks noona! So I'm going. Bye!"

I sighed heavily and tried not to cry. But I couldn't control any longer as I remembered Byung Hyun oppa's eyes. 

"Hoyoung ah!" I felt Yongguk oppa's arms around my shoulder.

"Oppa, that's him. Him! Him!" I cries harder and hugged him.

I have told Yongguk oppa everything about Byung Hyun oppa. That's the reason why he doesn't ask me to answer him quickly. He knows that I need time.

"Don't cry, don't cry." He patted my head slowly. He whispered to himself, "because it hurts me."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Hey, I updated~~~ :D

My neck and arms hurt so much right now. I need to edit all of this again to update!!! T__T

Please forgive me if there's mistake.............

 

BTW, I wanna make Poster for this story..... if you know a good place, tell me????

I won't mind even if one of you guys make a poster for me~~~~~~ ^_^

 

SO don't forget to drop comments~~~~ keke.... ^_^

Thanks to those who subscribed~~~~ Nomu nomu Gomawayo~~~~ *90 bows*

Please Read, Subscribe, and Comment~~~

Bye everyone~~ thanks for reading~~~

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<