Sleeping Beauty

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

Sleeping Beauty

 

 

Author: beeswaxing

Pairing: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong)

Genre: , AU, Drama, Romance, Psychological (some chapters)

Rating: PG-13, NC-17 (some chapters)

Status: Completed

Length: Chaptered

Location: Livejournal

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Jaejoong just wants somewhere to call home again. Living by himself is really not as great as his sisters made it out to be and he yearns to be around people again. He misses the hustle and bustle and even the crying babies that make up his parents' household but he's too proud and stubborn to return. He is nineteen after all and fully capable of living on his own life away from his ridiculously large family. Enter a tiny little girl who captures Jaejoong's heart in an instant and he finds himself with a family...of sorts. And for a sheltered, very well-loved boy, complicated doesn't even begin to describe his life from the moment the tearful baby crawls into his lap looking for comfort.

Link: Click here to read Sleeping Beauty by beeswaxing

People who recommends it as well: Trammie

 

 

AzzyLa's Note:

Before I note anything, the link above is the link to the first chapter. You don't have to go to her masterlist as at the end of every chapter, the link to the next chapter will be given. The author made it easier for everyone so you won't lose that concentration that you will be feeling. I am totally sure of this.

Now, let's go to the story shall we?

Let me start off with four letters. H. O. M. G. The author just gave another meaning to drama and romance genres. This is, by far, my favourite drama fanfiction ever. Have you noticed I have one favourite for each genre? *smiles* Anyway...oh and this author is also one of my favourite YunJae fanfiction writers. Ok seriously, this is it.

I have no idea why the author chose this title because I assume that when people read the title, they'll be all "Oh, it's another version of Sleeping Beauty right?" Did you think like this too? Well, I did too and let me just tell you guys what I told myself after I read the story. We are so wrong. This has nothing to do with the fairytale whatsoever. But now that I think about it, I kinda have an idea as to why the title is what it is and why it's so right and fitting. It's because two people woke up...no, of course not literally (I told you it has nothing to do with the fairytale right?). I'll give you a hint though, one wakes up from nightmares and one wakes up to reality.

This is one of those stories that will carry you to a rollercoaster ride. It's so deep like seriously, it's a deep story. The super unique and amazing plot, the tearjerker moments that Yunho and Jaejoong will experience, the cute and oh-so-adorable interactions with baby Jiyoolie and definitely, definitely the emotions you as a reader will experience. It's a fanfiction that was well thought out, well-planned and totally with a capital T, well-written. I am so jealous of their writing styles. *cries in the corner*

With the rich, accused murderer that is Yunho, college student and very much loved Jaejoong, cute daughter of Yunho that is Jiyool, you will be submerged - but hopefully not drown - in a sea of emotions. The tears you will spend with Jaejoong when the truth about Yunho is revealed, the squeals that will escape your lips because of baby Jiyool *so adorable*, the soft nudges your heart will experience when you read the YunJae moments, the frustration and anger you will feel when things don't work out the way you want it to work out, the murderous emotion that you will encounter when you read about someone doing something to Yunho, the happiness you will embrace because the surprises and the twists just get to you and the overall obsession you don't realize you will acquire because this story is just that worth it, you can't get enough of it. I've read it over and over again. Need I say more?

This is a must to every YunJae fanfiction fans out there. A lot of people here in AFF that trolls around the three websites have read it as well. It's all about the plot and interactions. If you're not a fan, well then don't read. It has everything, from troubles to sweetness, from fights to kisses, from nothing to everything, from losing to gaining, from fear to trust, from hate to love, from Yunho to Jaejoong. A 100% recommendation. You'll know what I'm feeling, you'll get what I'm saying and at the end of the day, you'll feel great and love YunJae even more.

Go seriously. Just read. Like now.