N.B.S.B.

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

N. B. S. B.

 

 

Author: synce18

Pairings: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong, YooSu (Yoochun/Junsu)

Genre: , Romance, Drama, Comedy

Rating: PG-13

Status: Completed

Length: Chaptered

Location: Winglin, LJ

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Kim Jaejoong was 23 years old and has had no boyfriend since birth. Enter Jung Yunho and an offer he can't refuse.

Link:

Click here to read N.B.S.B by synce18 (Winglin)

Click here to read N.B.S.B. by synce 18 (LJ)

 

 

AzzyLa's Note:

This portion of the note is, once again, dedicated for the given links. The link (winglin) leads you guys to the contents page, that means all the chapters are in that link. Actually, my suggestion if you want to read this fic is to go use the winglin link. It's easier. The LJ link is actually the link to the jaeho_detox community where the author had placed this story. You can also read there but you have to find the updates because it doesn't give you the link to the next chapter and it isn't in order - in other words, that means that when you click the arrows, it leads you to another and completely different story so yes, I'm advising you guys now. Just use the winglin link, saves you from all the trouble. But then if you like challenges then by all means use the LJ.

Either way it's the same story. And the same feels.

The summary that the author gave doesn't really tell you much about the story. I don't know about you guys but when it comes to reading YunJae fics for me, the summary - or prologue, whatever - usually is the one that attracts me (unless of course, I know the author or I like how the title sounds). So for me, summaries are like the cover of the book that people judges. (This is actually also one of the things that I want to change about myself...anyway). So for the people like me, you won't get that much out of the summary except that it's about YunJae, that a deal is going to be made between them that apparently Jaejoong can't refuse and that Jaejoong has N.B.S.B. (no boyfriend since birth). How amazing is the title? I didn't actually realize that was what it meant until someone pointed it out to me. It's a title that fits the story perfectly, because like the author has given in the summary, N.B.S.B and a deal. With Jung Yunho.

Now what could that be?

Famous and successful author Kim Jaejoong meets Jung's Corporation's playboy Jung Yunho with a side plate of a gentleman that is HyunJoong, throw in a Changmin matchmaker, complicated ex's and you get a love story. I really like how supportive Jaejoong's sister is here. I mean, yes most stories have sisters but it's different here. There's just something about HyoRi and the way the author described her that makes her different. Any HyoRi fans out there? *raises hands* You'll love her even more here. Damn I feel like I've revealed too much...eh. So, let me distract you and tell you about the feels I got. I'll try to summarize it in one sentence.

It's like watching a comedy, romantic drama...in letters.

There will be moments when you feel light, moments when you feel like slapping someone, moments when you feel something nudging your heart, moments when a smile will unconsciously graze your lips, moments when you will frown, moments when you feel like shaking the person in hopes of making them see some sense and moments when you will sigh and just say "Yup, this is my YunJae". It has romance and the right kind and amount of fluff people like. No gaggy, vomiting cheesiness, just cheesy enough to compliment the drama that comes along with it. What's a story without dilemma, anyone? The author knows how to balance both and for that I love this fic.

You'll like this. Actually, this is a story that is a really good read because it's one of those stories that will trigger your imagination and cause your muse to run. Who knows what inspiration you might get from reading this? And to top it all off, this is actually the author's first DBSK fic. I cried when I saw that. First attempt and this is the product. It puts me to shame *grumbles* but still I'm happy because it's amazing. I doubt it will turn the way it is if it wasn't this particular author who wrote it. It's so damn good! I don't know how many times I've read this and I seriously love this fic - especially the chapters towards the ending (I mean I don't recommend fics that I don't love). The YunJae heart that you guys have won't be disappointed, mine wasn't.

Just seriously. Click and read. Like now.