Tonight, I'll Take Care of You

And The Story Goes On...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is Jungsoo still lying in the floor. I checked on his things.  A cap & mask on the table together with the alcohol.  No car keys. He must have taken a cab. I searched for his phone, took it. I took the cap & mask and put it on him, then asked for the help of two waiters to bring him to the parking lot.  Yeungi oppa, my manager, looked at me questioningly but didn’t say a thing till the waiters left after putting Jungsoo oppa on the backseat.  I get in the passenger seat and looked at my manager.

 

Yeungi: Sora, what are you doing? Who is that person? Why is he with you?

 

He never raised his voice but he gave pressure to every single word he said.  Before she could open , Oppa get out of the car, opened the back seat, and removed the mask and cap.  He gasped upon seeing his face.

 

Yeungi: Care to tell me what’s happening?

 

Sora: Oppa, I… I….

 

Yeungi: You know I don’t want to interfere with your personal life but he is not just another person for God’s sake!  If people recognized you back there, you’ll definitely be involved in a scandal.  We can’t afford for you to be involved in a scandal. 


Sora: Oppa, it isn’t what you think it is… I.. saw him lying on the floor on the other room. He’s alone and I just can’t leave him there. 

 

Yeungi: You could just leave him there, why meddle? s and manager would look for him eventually.

 

Sora: But oppa… If I leave him there and someone recognizes him before I did, he might get into a scandal.

 

Yeungi:  Then let him, you know his company can take care of it…

 

Sora: His Company can only do so much oppa and you know that. If a picture of him looking like that gets out, people will accuse him of a lot of things.  Can’t I help a co-worker?

 

Yeungi: Alright, I’ll let it slide just this once. But Sora, you can’t do this again. If somebody recognized you in there, the consequences are much worse than he might be subjec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter