Fateful Night

And The Story Goes On...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, I apologize to all my readers who have faithfully waiting for this chapter because it is too long to update ^^  Please enjoy this chapter...

=========================================================================================================================

JS: "Soraaaaa ..." he said in a weak tone.
SR: "Dheee??!" I stopped in my tracks. I was shocked. How could he recognize me?  I’m in disguise.
JS: "Do not leave me ... Believe me … " pleading in a weak tone and in a drunken state.
SR: "Dhe???!!! Oppa, your drunk? Did you just call someone?“ Checking if she heard right and called her Sora just now or is it just her imagination?

He didn’t reply but instead looked at the floor.  I shouldn’t be dealing with you. I’d better get out of here.

I went out and looked for my friends instead at the other room. It didn’t take her long.

So Young: “Ayyy, you’re finally here.  What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you. Here, let me introduce you to them.” she winked then hugged her.

Sora: “I’m so sorry, it took long enough to look like this.” she said in whisper and slightly moves away to show her how she looks.  Totally different from the real Sora. She looks y and seductive with her long wavy hair, dark eye makeup and lipstick, tight fitting clothes and high cut boots.  She could pass as a girl group member with the way she dress.

So Young: "DAEBAK!!!! You’re well dressed for the party... " while giving two thumbs up to Sora. "And your outfit is a tease to a man’s eyes. Are you ready to party, babe?" her friend asked her as she pinched her cheek.

Sora: "And one more thing, call me ANGEL not SORA" whispered again by Sora.

So Young: "Sorry, I forgot babe .." with a smile. "Alright, come on over, I’ll introduce to others. Well there are guys because it isn’t fun partying without them" her eyes tell telling her the real meaning as they approached the people invited to the party.
Sora: "Oh, could there any other reason why you invite them?" I replied in a teasing tone.
 

So Young: "Oh, you know what I mean ..." she flirted. "Come on it's time to party..", she said.

I was introduced one by one to all the guests. Some guys were flirting with me but I ignore them. I just watch them dancing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter