kaisoo

Oneshot Requests

 

 

ALERT: this is a double update so make sure you go back and read the previous chapter! ^^

 


 

Kyungsoo’s feet drag as he climbs the stairs, his bag heavy as it bounces against the back of his thighs. It’s been an utterly exhausting day. He’d gotten up before the sun to make it to his shift at the café where he works, dashed from the café to spend hours at university studying courses that will probably never get him where he wants to go, and then gone straight from class to his second job at the convenience store. Now it is past midnight and he only has a few hours before he has to get up and do it all again. Right now all he can think of is how good his bed is going to feel when he gets into it.

He is practically asleep on his feet as he struggles with the key in the rusty old lock. He’s put in four different work orders for the building maintenance to come fix it, but they’ve yet to do so and so he fights with the lock for what seems like an hour before it finally turns and admits him.

The apartment is small and somewhat rundown, but it’s clean and tidy and it’s all he can really afford at the moment. Even so, Kyungsoo loves it. He loves the tiny kitchen that is so narrow two people can’t fit in it at the same time. He loves the living room that is cluttered with comfortable hand-me-down armchairs and end tables. He even loves the tiny little walkway of a balcony where he tries to keep flowers alive in the rare moments he has a bit of free time.

The most important reason that Kyungsoo loves this particular apartment should be in bed by now. The elder can practically visualize his boyfriend bundled under the sheets and blankets in their shared bedroom, snoring if he’s really exhausted. Even though he’s tired and the day has been infinitely long, Kyungsoo smiles as he toes off his shoes by the door.

He makes his familiar way down the short hallway to the bedroom at the back, hand trailing along the wall to guide him in the utter darkness. He pushes open the bedroom door and steps inside, stopping just over the threshold. The dim light of a streetlamp floods through the closed blinds over the single window, and in this light Kyungsoo can see that the bed is empty.

“Hi,” a deep voice breathes in his ear, familiar arms coming to snake around his waist while a chin rests on his shoulder. “Are you looking for me?”

Kyungsoo clings to the arms around his waist, inhaling the familiar and intoxicating scent of his boyfriend. “Why aren’t you in bed? It’s late and you’ve got to get up early in the morning.”

“I wanted to wait up for you,” Jongin pouts, pressing tantalizing kisses along the milky exposed skin of the elder’s neck. “We’ve both been so busy lately that we never get to see each other.”

“I know,” Kyungsoo replies, feeling more than a little guilty as he turns around in the taller male’s arms so that they’re face to face. He stands on his tiptoes to press his lips to his lover’s tenderly. “I hate that our schedules are so opposite right now.”

Jongin deepens the kiss, running his tongue along the seam of his boyfriend’s lips until Kyungsoo gives in to the urge and allows the younger in. He winds his arms around Jongin’s neck and presses himself against his boyfriend’s lean, muscular body.

The younger only pulls back when they are both light-headed from lack of oxygen. “I miss you,” he whispers, breath ghosting over his lover’s swollen lips.

“I know,” Kyungsoo repeats with a sad sort of smile, running delicate fingers over the pronounced jawline and cheekbones of his love. “Go to bed, okay? I’ll join you just as soon as I shower.”

“Let’s take a bath,” Jongin suggests instead, lacing their fingers together intimately. “We can take one together.”

Even though he’s so exhausted that he could pass out on his feet, Kyungsoo can’t help but smile. “I’m tired, baby,” he replies apologetically. “I just want to shower and go to bed.”

Jongin’s lower lip juts out in a pout and Kyungsoo swallows around the lump that has suddenly formed in his throat. He has always been disgustingly susceptible to Jongin’s pouts. “Please?” he whines.

Kyungsoo sighs. Jongin asks for things like this so rarely that it’s impossible to refuse him. “How about a shower?” he suggests instead, bringing their links hands to his plump lips to press a kiss to familiar knuckles.

“A bath,” Jongin insists. “I’ll go run it.”

“Okay,” Kyungsoo agrees with a sigh, stifling a yawn. In all honesty, he’d probably give up all sleep for the night if it meant getting to spend some quality time with his boyfriend. Their schedules these days never seem to match up and both are feeling the effects of being separated so much.

Jongin grins and pecks his boyfriend on the lips before disappearing into the attached bathroom. Kyungsoo can hear him humming as he turns on the tap, shuffling around in the cabinets under the sink. Rolling his eyes in both exasperation and amusement, Kyungsoo goes over to the dresser to find something suitable to sleep in.

Once he’s gathered his pajamas and clean underwear, Kyungsoo joins his boyfriend in the bathroom. Jongin has left the lights off to save them from being blinded after the darkness of the rest of the apartment, choosing instead to light the plethora of candles that sit around on every surface: the counter, the back of the toilet, the edge of the bathtub. The tub is mostly filled with water by now, the remainder of the space taken over by soapy bubbles.

“Bubble bath?” Kyungsoo arches an eyebrow in amusement, setting his clean clothes on the counter. “Really?”

“It’s supposed to help you relax,” Jongin assures him, enveloping his boyfriend in another hug.

Kyungsoo chuckles. “If I relax any more, I’ll probably fall asleep. Then I’ll just drown in the tub.”

“I’d never let you drown,” Jongin promises, removing Kyungsoo’s shirt and tossing it onto the tiled floor. He kisses his boyfriend, hands working on the elder’s belt and zipper. “I’ll keep you safe.”

Kyungsoo whimpers into his lover’s mouth. “I love you,” he whispers against Jongin’s lips as his pants and underwear are pushed down, revealing his semi-.

“I know,” Jongin smirks, pulling his own shirt over his head to reveal delicious washboard abs.

Kyungsoo playfully shoves him away, not-so-secretly admiring his lover’s exposed body. “You’re such a cocky bastard,” he laughs.

Jongin laughs too and shimmies out of his sweatpants, leaving him just as as Kyungsoo. “You know I love you too. More than you can even imagine.”

“Quit being so disgustingly sweet,” Kyungsoo laughs, rolling his eyes in a pathetic attempt to hide the blush spreading across his cheeks.

“You love it,” Jongin accuses, stepping into the water and extending his hand to help his boyfriend in.

Kyungsoo accepts the offered hand, wincing as he steps into the hot water. “Maybe,” he concedes.

Jongin sits down first, back pressed against the cool porcelain of the tub, knees sticking up above the bubbles. Kyungsoo settles himself between Jongin’s spread thighs, back nestled against Jongin’s front. The younger’s arms snake around his waist and he allows his head to fall back on Jongin’s shoulder.

“This is nice,” he admits, eyes fluttering shut as Jongin presses soothing open-mouthed kisses along his neck and shoulders, fingers lacing together just beneath the surface of the water.

Jongin hums in agreement. “How was work?” he asks.

“The same as always,” Kyungsoo sighs, fingers of his free hand coming to rub soothing circles on Jongin’s smooth inner thigh. “I can’t wait until I graduate and can get a real job. I’m sick of all this part-time just to make ends meet.”

“We’ll be out of school soon,” Jongin promises. “You’ve only got another four months until graduation, and I’m only a year behind you. We just have to endure it for a little bit longer and then we can be done. We can be done with the crappy part-time jobs and the weird hours and this rundown apartment. We’ll get real jobs and a nice house and we’ll get married and have kids and live happily ever after.”

Kyungsoo smiles, eyes still shut in sleepy bliss. “Do you promise?”

Jongin kisses him again. “With all my heart.”   


For: Jayart95

Prompt: Jongin beckons Kyungsoo into a bath with him. 

So my Kaisoo feels sort of exploded while writing this OTL

I hope you like it my beautiful dongsaeung <333

So today has been an amazingly awesome day. It’s my one year anniversary on AFF, so my present to you guys is double updates on ALL of my stories! Also, my boyfriend is in town and we’re going to eat at my favorite Korean restaurant tonight!

AND – today was supposed to be most important because it’s my one year anniversary on this site – but today I also got tickets to KCON! VIP1 and they sold out in like ten minutes! I’m going to be practically on stage with 2AM, Teen Top, all of EXO, and more artists that haven’t even been revealed yet! I also get to go to fansigns and panels with them! OMG I’M DYING!!

Also, my birthday is coming up! I have a special story for my birthday so please check it out! Ayla’s Super Awesome Birthday Special!