What Happened at the Auditions?

Dream High 2?

Pil Suk's P.O.V
Yes! I finally arrived at Kirin Art High School! Wait---that name's too long...

Yes! I finally arrived at KAHS! It's so big!

I close my eyes and breath the fresh air. I calm myself down before finally approaching the double doors. Just as I was about to push it open...

*BAM!!!!!*

The doors hit my body with full force. If it was in slow motion, you could hear the sound of the door cracking. I felt like I was flying for a whole three seconds until my bum I hit the floor.

"Aya!"

"Ah! Biyane!' a hand pulled me up, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine---" My heart suddenly jumped

Facing me was a boy handsome enough to be a movie star. He even spoke english! His clothes were all cool, it was probably from brands like Gucci, Versachi and other brands I can't pronounce.

Wait, do go Gucci and Versachi even make clothes for men?

"Hello? Are you okay? You sure look like you're not." he waved his hand over my face

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality "Oh..yes..I'm fine.."  Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Okay, if you say so." he then started walking past me.

I kinda felt------disappointed?

I guess I shouldn't have expected much

Suddenly he stopped. I put my hands over my "mouth". Did I say just say that out loud? He turned to me and smirked. Oh no, he did. Noooo! My world is coming to an end!!!

"By the way, I like your costume~" he winked at me and walked away.

Phew, that was close. Wait did he just complement me? On what I'm WEARING? But he did wink at me....

I just stood there, trying to calm my beating heart. My face felt so hot. Was I blushing? No, that can't be, I only met him, and he was the reason why I'm late for the auditions. The auditions! I've been standing there completely oblivious to the time that I forgot all about it! I run inside and got my number. Luckily, there were still a few people before me. So I sat on one of the benches and watched the other's auditions.

Up next were two girls, I didn't hear their names but they must be sisters. They were identical from head to toe! Except the other girl had glasses. They paused for a while and started to sing.

-----------------------------------------------------------AFTER SINGING-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! They're good. But then the principal asked them a question, when they both answered, the principal looked like he made a descision. He chose the one with glasses.

What? That's not fair, they both were good. Though she did lack some emotions.

But suddenly the girl kneeled and begged. I was shocked! Why's she doing that? But before I got my answer, the T.V suddenly turned off.

What!? What was that!? Darn you T.V!!!

Everyone seemed to agree with me as they were all 'booing'.

"Is it my turn already?"

The person sitting on the bench behind me asked. The person, a guy with overly curly hair, seemed to trip over him. He, aslo, didn't understand what the guy was saying, so he replied, "I'm sorry."

"I said, is it my turn?"  he asked again.

I felt bad for the guy so I decided to rescue him from more humiliation. I looked at the guy's number and said,

"It's gonna be a while for you." he looked at me through his hat "Number 1200 just went in."

"Thank you, Miss Keroro. Will you let me know when it's my turn please?"

I gave him the "ok" sign.  And he smirked at me.

Wait a minute! I know that smirk. He adjusted his hat and I felt like fainting.

It was HIM! The guy that looks like a movie star and has cool clothes who knocked me down! I've been talking to him the whole tme! Why did you have to hide your face behind that stupid yet cool at the same time hat!? Why?!

"We meet again~"  he winked at me, AGAIN

"Ahh, y-yes." I stuttered

An akward silence filled the air. We just stared at each other. Silence-----

"Number !@$%$!" someone yelled.That's my number!

"Yes?"

"You're up next!"

My stomach dropped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the costume was finally revealed!!!!

Ok, so I know the whole miss sushi thing came before the audition of hye mi, but I just wanted Pil Suk to see Hye Mi already so I made it come before the whole miss sushi thing. And about the whole Keroro thing. Yeah~ Well, it's a costume at her part time job, so yeah~  I hoped you liked it!