60 Seconds

Description

 

The shoulder, the hug, the kiss...

Why does everything feel so familiar? Like it’s where I'm supposed to belong...

 

 

Hyung, I'm here.

Foreword

 

He walks by the small street only filled by pedestrians, with a few bikes occasionally passing through. It’s the first time he ever walks by a street alone, and the first time he looks at the surroundings that he’s been missing for possibly his entire life.

Then he finds his feet stopping in front of a small café, moderately crowded by its customers who enjoy what he thinks might be bubble tea, because he can see tapioca balls from one of the empty glasses perched on the table outside the café.

His eyes shifts right away once the empty glass is taken by a hand, to the owner of the hand, to the face, to the hair—

And everything feels like it comes to a stop.

 

60 seconds is enough for this story
you have entered my heart

 

 

>>><<<

Hi-yeom! I got another ChanHun story that I've been planning to write, and this is the one! I just update this with a bit of preview for you and I think I have to say that it'll be a bit angsty... how angsty though we'll figure it out later xD And, since college has started again for me I think I'll have to take quite some time to update this.

And well, it's going to be a fairly short story. I hope you'll enjoy reading this!

Btw, it's inspired by the picture above (not mine) and loosely by Sunggyu's 60 Sec MV ^^

sireanne
60초 - updated the foreword with a little preview~ and modified the author's note a little bit ^^