Stranded

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they’d eaten their breakfast, dressed up and about to go separately at work, a sudden call from jaejoong’s parents surprised them this early morning while they were currently inside the elevator. Jaejoong was hesitating to answer it first but give up and ended up on answering it anyway after he took a long annoying sigh...

 

“What is it mom?”

 

“Are you still with your wife?” His mom asked on the other line that made him furrowed.

 

“W-Wife? Mom, we weren’t married yet.”

 

“Aiigoo, you’ll get there soon anyways so stop whining, so are you with her?”

 

Jaejoong irritatedly nod like his mom could see him... “Yea, she’s right behind me why?”

 

“That’s good then, you can bring her with you.”

 

“Bring her to where?” Jaejoong asked confusedly.

 

“Tomorrow is your grandparents’ death anniversary; we couldn’t come so this time you’ll go alone with your wife, head off there today.”

 

“What?!” Jaejoong wet his lips, and then eyed lisa which was just quietly standing right behind him. “But mom, i have an important meeting today. I can’t go, besides why would i go early before the day.”

 

“You need to go early so that, both of you can have a little tour there, your grandparents’ province have these picturesque scenery that you’ll both enjoy. I’m really sorry son but cancel all your agendas today and go with her, heard me?”

 

“No i’m not going besides if ever i go why should i need to bring her with me?” He trailed off.

 

“It’s because she’s your wife to be and its just better if your grandparents will meet your soon to be wife.”

 

Jaejoong smirked...“Hah. There’s no need, they were already dead.”

 

“Yah jaejoong!” His mom raged at the other line. “No matter what you say or what alibis you have, you’ll go with her done.” His mom said before ending the call.

 

Jaejoong abruptly hit the elevator doors with his right fist in frustration which made lisa stumble backwards away from him. As they’d reach the lobby, jaejoong walk ahead of her with his both hands on his pocket while lisa were just quietly walking behind him and before they could reach the entrance, jaejoong suddenly stop his track that made her bump into his muscular back.

 

Lisa look up, making a step backwards as jaejoong turn around to face her...

 

“You. Come with me.” Jaejoong uttered before walking now outside the building where his car was waiting with the valet boy on the side, ready to give his keys. “Get in.” He commanded after opening the car door on the front for her.

 

Lisa blankly gave him a look... “Why?” She asked with her brows lightly knitted.

 

“We’re going somewhere.”

 

“And why do i need to come with you?”

 

“Because my parents say so, so stop asking me and just get in.” Jaejoong retarded before hopping inside on the driver seat.

 

As his parents told him, jaejoong drive off now to South Gyeongsang to his grandparents’ hometown, where also his mother birthplace. Actually it was really too hassle to go there because of hours of traveling by car that’s why jaejoong wouldn't dare to go there. But except of his parents who's ging there every year and for the record, his last visit there was five years ago.

 

 

 

Hours of driving and was already late afternoon, jaejoong got a little bit exhaust and notice something were quite isn’t right and that includes the road they're taking...

 

“Damn it, i think this isn’t the right way.” Jaejoong uttered as he begun to maneuver his car.

 

“What do you mean this isn’t the right way?” Lisa asked. “You don’t know the way?”

 

“We used to have a driver every time my parents or i go there. But i did drove back there once, i’m just not sure if this was the right way i took before.”

 

“Aiigoo seriously, don’t tell me we’re lost?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer her instead he just concentrate on maneuvering his car back and took the other way that they’d passed ten minutes ago. Jaejoong was starting to lose his patience as he continues to drive to the endless road of nowhere, since you can’t see anything but trees on the both side of the road. No houses, place that they could drop by to eat, or even a gas station and besides there’s only few sign boards.

 

 

 

When the night has come and was already cold and dark 8 o’clock in the evening as lisa check the time on her wrist watch, also starting to worry that what if, this way they're taking was also a wrong way instead of right one. Plus she was starting to starve and feeling thirsty as well while she keep on wetting her lips every after seconds...

 

“What the, we’re running out of gas.” Jaejoong uttered, hitting the steering wheel on the process.

 

“Maybe we should just go back on the first way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter