Wild Nightout

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems like it was all have been really back to normal, the way how it was before. But does that all matters? Especially when you know the person you want to be with for the rest of your life, won’t be there with you anymore. Even how you somehow want to reach for her or him in every minute passes, you just know you couldn't.

 

In one Sunday morning, jaejoong was at their backyard watering a plant for some reason when one of their maids approached him, giving him the telephone...“Excuse me youngmaster, a call for you.” She politely said and bowed right after she handed him the telephone and left.

 

“Yes, hello?” Jaejoong said as he set aside the garden hose. “Who’s this?”

 

“It’s me, claire.”

 

He blinked, looking surprise. This was the first time again that she contact him after that trip to gyeonggi...

 

“Claire, it’s been a while how are you?” He asked. “Are you still mad about what i did? I’m really sorry about that.”

 

Claire smiled as she bites her lower lip... “It’s okay. Forget about that and i’m happy to hear your voice again.” She paused then changed their topic. “Anyway are you busy today?”

 

“Um, not quite. Why?”

 

“Can i invite you over for lunch? If it’s okay with you?”

 

Jaejoong nodded thoughtfully... “Of course.”

 

“Okay then, see you in a bit?”

 

“Okay. Mmm, bye.” He ended the call before he bent down and stared to the plant he was persistently watering everyday.

 

The plant was actually a lily, a combination of white and small pinkish dots. He planted that plant in an oval clay pot from the day he arrived back to their house. And now, it was about to have its first flower.

 

Jaejoong lightly touch the bud... “You’re about to bloom.” He smiled. “Later when i get back home, i give you some fertilizers. So then, see you later.”

 

____________________

 

At jang’s mansion, lisa was on her room knitting some random stuff just to kill some time. It quite became her habit since she arrived back to their house or sometimes if she’s not on knitting she’s at the flower farm helping her farm workers. While she was about to hook the thread, she heard her phone rings from her night stand...“Sam, why?”

 

“Are you free tonight?” Samara goofy asked, she was actually having a general cleaning of her apartment and now currently wiping the shelves.

 

“Well, i don’t remember having an—” “That’s great! Then, let’s go out tonight.” Samara automatically replied without letting her finish.

 

“And where are we going this time? Last time we went in a zoo and then to an amusement park to what? To just see some lions and ride in a roller coster.”

 

Samara laugh comically from the other line... “Yah, don’t worry because this time, this place is more than a fun. Come on, you somehow need this one. Besides i know you’re just right there in your room knitting again. Ugh, aren’t you bored of doing that everyday?”

 

“Fine.” Lisa rolled her eyes. “What else can i do? I always ended up on coming with you, tch.”

 

“Aiigoo, this will set your minds to think even clearer and this might be also a way for you to seek for a new love.”

 

“I’m not seeking one.”

 

“Yea right, because i know you still love him. Anyway, let’s just meet around 7o’clock okay? I’ll message you the address.”

 

“Alright, bye.” She sighed as she ended the call.

 

 

Meanwhile, jaejoong arrived now at claire’s house and notice a tons of boxes at the doorsteps. Seconds after he rang the doorbell, claire finally opened the door... “Hi.” They both said in a chorus when Claire opened their front door and welcomed him.

 

When jaejoong step inside the house, he noticed that all of their appliances and furniture were covered by a white cloth which made him suddenly curious. Also, those boxes he just saw outside...“Hey, why all of your things here were...” Jaejoong pointed to their living room.

 

“Oh. Um, let’s just eat first.” Claire abruptly said as he dragged him to the dining. “Sit, sit please. Sorry, i hope you like this one. I only cooked pasta since no—”

 

“Claire.” He cut her off, pulling her to sit too and seriously gave her a look. “What’s going on hmm?”

 

Claire frowned as she lowered her head down, blankly staring at her plate...“I’m leaving tonight.” She softly said. “I’m going back to, Australia and this time for good. My mom already flew there two days ago and i was supposed too but, she gave me some t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter