Strangers

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After jaejoong and lisa broke-up, the merger of their family company was cancelled. Also, jaejoong told his parents to not contact lisa’s parents or lisa anymore as the way he had promise to her. He even told it to his friends as well.

 

One late afternoon, when jaejoong was arranging some files on his desk junsu and yunho came and visit him and actually going to invite him to have dinner together since it’s been a while from their last night out together...

 

“Sorry guys but, i can’t. I still have lots of work here.” Jaejoong said, not minding to look at them. “Just go without me.”

 

“But hyung, you’ve been here for a week already.  Aren’t you tired?” Junsu asked. “At least go home and have some rest.”

 

“Junsu is right. Okay, we’ll not force you to come with us but please go home and take a rest or maybe take a leave for one to two days.” Yunho suggested before he walk and went beside him, tapping his shoulder. “Go home and rest.”

 

Jaejoong massage her temples and took a long sigh, leaning now on his chair... “Alright.” He stood up and grabbed his coat. “Tell yoochun, i left first.”

 

Since he haven’t gone home for a week and had his car left there, instead of taking a taxi he decided to take a walk along the street of Seocho District which he actually forgot that in that same district where their company was, is also the place where lisa had a flower shop branch the flower shop he also used to visit often before to buy flowers.

 

>>>Song Playing: "Waiting For You"

 

As he was walking along the street, hands were inside his coat pockets and head were lowered down, jaejoong suddenly stop his track after hearing a very familiar voice coming from not far from where he was...

 

“Jinky, call me tomorrow if you got the deliveries okay?” Lisa instructed as soon she step out from the shop and walk towards her car with a dozen of lilies on her right hand.

 

Jinky bowed...“Okay my lady.” She politely replied and went back inside the shop.

 

“Mm. You guys are indeed lovely—” She said to the lilies upon placing it inside her car on the passenger seat but she cut her sentence when she had turn her gaze on her left and unexpectedly saw jaejoong’s presence, 10 meters away from where she was standing.

 

Both of them froze from the ground for minutes straightly staring into each other presence and it was just unexplainable when their heartbeats began to beat so fast. Both of them can’t believe that a day like this will come, meeting each other again in the street for the first time after their separation.

 

Lisa open slightly when jaejoong out of the blue took five steps forward but then stop when he remembered something from that night...

 

“If ever one day you see me walking down the streets or anywhere, pretend you don’t know me, pretend we never met before just like strangers.”

 

By that jaejoong broke the eye contact between them and continue to walk, passing through her without minding her presence like he doesn’t saw her standing there, more likely a complete stranger. Lisa look down with a soft smile curved on her lips before she slowly turn around and watch him walking away.

 

For that while, she somehow felt ease seeing him at least doing okay. Maybe this was a bit crazy for her to feel but she was actually happy on seeing him again, even though they both see each other now strangers...

 

“No. You can’t cry again lisa.” She told herself as she was still watching him. “This was your choice, so be on it.”

 

When jaejoong arrived at the penthouse after a week of not being home, he right away headed to their bedroom and laid down, spreading his both arms and eyes on the ceiling. The room was still lingering with her scent, her sweet and soft voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter