Last Date

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having their lunch, all of them took their seats at the living room while having an afternoon tea. Their parents seem to notice something weird or even different between them so they’re the ones who broke the silence first...“You two, do you want to say something to us?” Lisa’s Dad asked. “Why are you two so serious and quiet?”

 

“Yea, is there something wrong?” Lisa’s Mom added.

 

Lisa grasp on the hem of her dress... “W-We...” She uttered softly.

 

Jaejoong turn his view at her for seconds then... “We have something important to tell you.” He blurted out. “We know, you might think were insane after knowing this but believe us we just did that because we thought that was the right thing to do. But i guess were wrong.”

 

Their parents’ glances at each other...

 

“I originally thought of that idea, so if ever after this you’ll get mad. Please don’t blame her, just put it all on me.” He continued and then turned to look at her again. “Lisa and I, Our marriage i—” “Of course, your real marriage turned out to be fake.” Jaejoong’s Dad suddenly said cutting him off.

 

“Dad, you...”

 

“We knew.” Jaejoong’s Mom hissed. “We knew about it from the very beginning. From that agreement you both signed.”

 

“What?” Lisa and Jaejoong said in a chorus, shocked.

 

“If you’re going to asked us how, we investigated on it. From that dinner we set for the first meeting of the two of you, we already hired a private investigator to look over you guys before the wedding week until we found out one day that, both of you visit Att. Han.” Jaejoong’s Mom continued. “So after finding it out, i talk to lisa’s parents and we decided to just let the two of you do what you wanted or even how you wanted it to be because we know sooner or later you two will both fall for each other which we’re right as we see it now.”

 

Lisa bites her lower lip... “So, you guys know. Mom, Dad?” Her parents smilingly nod. “This is embarrassing. Are you guys mad?”

 

“Surprisingly, no.” Lisa’s Mom said. “It’s just funny because you both fall from your own trap and we assumed that you’ve learned something from it.”

 

Jaejoong took a 90 degrees bow...“I sincerely apologized, eomeoni, abeoji.”

 

“No worries son. We told you, we’re not mad. We’re actually happy and hoping that from now on you two could grow more mature together.” Jaejoong’s Mom said as she stood up and went to sit beside lisa to held her hands. “My dear, i’m really grateful that you’re my daughter in-law.” She hugged him, making her a little confused.

 

“T-Thank you, eomeoni.” She smiled forcedly before glancing quizzically at jaejoong. “What’s happening?” She mouthed.

 

“Okay, let’s just set aside that and forget about it all. Even though you got your marriage contract ended already, you both for us are still married and we can just set another date to renew your vows officially and that’s after the merger of our company happens.” Jaejoong’s Dad uttered.

 

Lisa’s Dad chuckled softly... “I agree to that. The merger will be on the day after tomorrow so, the two of you be ready okay? For now, we’re leaving you two. We still have meeting to attend to around 2 o’clock.”

 

“Again, you don’t have to think about that anymore. You two were forgiven. We understand why you did that. Maybe we really rushed you two so much from the things you both weren’t ready yet. But now you two were, right?” Lisa’s mom said before she place a kiss on her forehead. “We’ll go ahead.”

 

Jaejoong’s Mom pointed at him... “You, be good. Also, i want a grandchild soon. Heard me?” She said then smiled at lisa. “Bye dear, thank you for the lunch we enjoy it.”

 

By that, their parents left them alone and completely stunned...

 

“What just happened?” Lisa blinked. “I think i’ am going crazy.” She shooked her head repeatedly until jaejoong’s held her.

 

“I guess problem was over. The only thing left was us.” Jaejoong uttered.

 

“Jaejoong, i still haven’t changed my mind.”

 

“Before we end up on that, can we go out first?”

 

“G-Go out?”

 

He nodded... “Yea, like a date. Our last date. Please?”

 

____________________

 

>>>Song Playing: "Obviously"

 

“W-Where are we going?” Lisa curiously asked as soon they both went out of their condominium building.

 

Jaejoong smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter