Wistful Kiss

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously.” Yoochun hissed as soon he entered jaejoong’s office. Jaejoong has stayed there from the moment he arrived back to seoul alone for almost four days already. He hasn’t gone home yet and chose to stay there to work tons of files as another way of running away from his problems or either to at least forget it. “Are you planning on living here?”

 

Jaejoong then stop from typing on his laptop and turn his leather chair, facing now the shelves before he stared down his wedding bond...“What’s the use of going home; going home to an empty house?” He sighed.

 

Yoochun step further close towards his desk with furrow facial expression... “Empty? What do you mean?”

 

“I’d rather stay here than staying there and wait; when i know the fact that she’s not coming home anymore.”

 

“W-What? Did something...” Yoochun nodded. “I knew it. I knew there’s something going on that night.”

 

Jaejoong stoop up as he walks towards the window...“It was my entire fault. I lose control of everything.” He uttered with his low husky voice, hands on his pockets. “Now, it’s too late to turn back. She’s leaving me.” He lowered his head and smile weakly. “She left.”

 

“You mean, for real?”

 

He turned now to face him...“Yea, i guess?”

 

“But she can’t do—” “Why not? Of course she can. We’re just a fake married couple after all. We’re staying together because of the agreement but we’re already long divorced if you may think of it.” Jaejoong said cutting him off.

 

“Jaejoong-a...”

 

“I deserved it.”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He shooked his head... “I’ll be, maybe.”

 

Out of the blue in the middle of their conversation, jaejoong’s phone suddenly rings. Pulling it out from his coat that hangs beside the shelves, he abruptly answers it without even looking at the caller id...

 

“You brat! Where on earth are you?” A sharp high tone voice of his mom hit his eardrum. “Are you really that irresponsible?”

 

Jaejoong took a look sigh of annoyingness... “What is it mom?” He lazy asked.

 

“Nice greeting son.”

 

“Mom, i’m not in the mood to have a chat with you. I’ll hang—” “How long are you planning to leave your wife here alone?!” His mom shouted from the other line cutting him off. “If you’re planning to leave for days, learn to at least give your wife a call or even a message!”

 

Jaejoong lighten, eyes widened in surprised after hearing that... “Lisa is there? She’s home?”

 

“Of course she is, where else are you expecting her to go? Hurry up and get your here!” His mom scolded him before she ended the call.

 

Yoochun gave him a quizzically look... “Okay. A while ago you’re devastated then few seconds after, your boom! What th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter