Raging Heart

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Song Playing: "Goodbye My Love"

 

Lisa stopped her track as soon she saw them with her both eyes, taecyeon look back at her when she had let go of his hand from her waist...

 

“What’s the matter?”

 

Her knees were shaking, gripping the hem of her dress as she start to well up and the presence of jaejoong kissing claire stayed on her both eyes. Taecyeon turn to where she was looking and saw it too. Slowly lisa tears began to stream down, she was shocked from the scene and it just answered the confusing thoughts inside her mind. She was all right all along, no doubt for this as an evidence. By that she runaway, crying her heart out...

 

“Lisa!” Taecyeon called out and run after her, which made Claire eyes flick open and broke from the kiss.

 

Jaejoong lowered his head as he look to the other side, not minding to see her running away...

 

“Lisa-sshi...” Claire worriedly mumbled before looking at jaejoong. “Aren’t you going to follow her? Jaejoong?”

 

He chuckled bitterly... “What for? She had taecyeon anyways.”

 

Claire unbelievably shook her head... “What the hell is really wrong with you?”

 

Jaejoong smiled at her but not his usual smile, pinning her on the wall...“Nothing, do you want me to kiss you agai—” A slap from Claire landed on his face.

 

“I’m not a toy jaejoong.” Claire seriously said softly, enough for him to hear. “So don’t ever use my feelings for you, for like this ridiculous thing.” She retorted and left him alone the hallway.

 

Faye on the other hand was laughing evilly at the scene, she was actually clapping her both hands...“How’s this for a start? Bravo faye, bravo.” She gritted her teeth.

 

Lisa run with her broken heart and for the second time, she felt again those pain she experienced and it was thrice painful compare from before. Her heart was aching so much to the point that she can’t feel the -20°C coldness around the place anymore as she keeps on running away, not minding where her feet will going to take her until she suddenly broke her heel and fall down the cold icy snow. She was clasping her chest tightly where she was feeling the pain and as she cried hard, her breathing became shallow.

 

When taecyeon reached her, his heart beat stop for second upon seeing her crying and sobbing hardly this time. He bent down on his knees just right behind her before he held her, lisa turn around and face him with her tears keep on streaming down her face as she keep on letting out the sadness and hurt she was feeling from her heart and mind...

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

That was the only word came out from taecyeon’s mouth when she pull her into a hug and he was actually about to tear up because now he can clearly imagine how hard it was for her before, when the time he dumped and left her, when the time he filled her with so much lies just to take the revenge that his father wants. Lisa grip onto his arm, burying her face on his chest as she continue to cry her heart out with her breath steaming out because of the coldness.

 

Taecyeon hug her even tighter, her back and this time his tears fall down his cheeks...

 

“Go ahead and cry it out, i’m here.” He finally whispered and kissed her head. “I promise you, you’ll never cry again.”

 

On the other hand, Junsu and Changmin were walking along the hallway, heading straight to the lobby when they stopped their track upon seeing jaejoong’s presence standing still at the corner. Junsu was the first one to walk beside him, eyeing him from head to toe as he tapped his shoulder...

 

“Jaejoong-hyung, what are you doing here?” He asked confusedly before turning back to changmin.

 

Changmin li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter