Her Downfall

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late afternoon and everyone were now busy preparing for the party later at night, except for faye who was just came back from staying at the sauna for almost hours. While she was walking along the corridors to head back to taecyeon’s room for her to also dress up, she accidentally heard yunho and yoochun’s conversation as she pass there since the door from their room was slightly opened...

 

“This was absurd; the two were now surrounded with their both past.” Yunho said. “I mean jaejoong with his ex-girlfriend claire and then lisa with taecyeon. Now another one came, taecyeon ex-fiancée. I think i’m going crazy in all of this.”

 

“Well, we can’t dictate what to happen next. If it’s destined to happen, no matter how hard we avoid it, it will going to happen.”  Yoochun replied.

 

By hearing that, samara smirked remembering the other girl sitting beside jaejoong earlier at the dining area when she arrived... “That was his...” She paused. “I see, so i’m not the only one huh.” She mumbled to herself, before she headed downstairs, straight to the kitchen.

 

Arriving from the kitchen, she noticed all the staffs there were busy on cooking for tonight’s food. Seeing the desserts being made by one of the pastry chef faye remembered something that taecyeon told her, back when they were still in their jeju trip.

 

*FLASHBACK*

After having dinner along with jaejoong and lisa as soon they left, both of them also left from the restaurant garden and went back to their hotel room...“I bet you two were really close friends before, i mean how did you discovered her having an allergic to prunes? Not unless she have the guts to tell you without feeling embarrass.” Faye suddenly asked as soon they entered inside their bedroom. “I know, you two have a past, i can feel it and also see it from the way you’re acting in front of her.”

 

Taecyeon sat down the edge of their bed and sigh... “Okay, i won’t hide it from you. Yes, we have past. I first discovered that when we attended one of my business associates homecoming party. Since she loves eating sweets, she ate a dessert without even knowing that it was made of prunes since the taste was kind of blended well with the other ingredients.”

 

“Allergic into prunes?” She chuckled softly. “Are you kidding me, it’s one of the best anti-oxidants.”

 

“Yea, for some people who were not sensitive into this fruit and that is not her.  Her body was really sensitive when it comes to this fruit and you don’t have any idea, how that fruit can turn her life into danger.”

 

Faye furrowed... “What do you mean?”

 

“When she eats prunes, she will just suddenly collapse having a hard time to breath. Also it’s lowering her pulse and the oxygen that helps the normal circulation of the blood which could end up into a cardiac arrest.”

 

“Then what did you do that time?”

 

“An immediate CPR will do help. I immediately gave her air to breath before we headed her to the hospital.”

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

 

Faye evilly smirked while staring at the pudding that the pastry chef was busy on baking...

 

“Excuse me; i was just wondering if what fruit filling you are planning to use on that dessert?” She meticulously asked.

 

“Young master taecyeon told me to put peach and mango filling for the pudding instead of having it with my original recipe which was prunes and cinnamon.”

 

Fayed nodded... “Peach and Mango huh.” She thought and suddenly smiled at her. “Oh, you know what? Taecyeon actually told me to come here and he said, he changed his mind and loves to taste your original recipe for that pudding.”

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Yep...”

 

“Okay then, i’ll change the filling right away.” The pastry chef smiling said.

 

Faye turnaround as she slowly walk away, with this wicked smirked curved on her lips...

 

“Only few to work on and i’m sure this party will be awesomely interesting.” She thought.

 

____________________

 

At night when lisa was done dressing up and about to go downstairs, jaejoong came inside their room to take a bath and get dress too. The two meet from the halfway, staring at each other for seconds before lisa look away and walk towards the door but then before she could grab the knob, jaejoong grab and hold her left hand since she was holding taecyeon’s gift from her other hand...

 

“You look, beautiful tonight.” Jaejoong uttered and then gave her a soft smile.

 

He was holding her left hand with his both hands, caressing it gently as he was slowly pulling her close to him. She then, took a few steps but stop, sighing and look away...

 

“Maybe you should go and change.” Lisa said as she turn, opening the door now. “I’ll go ahead first.” She simply said then left.

 

As she stepped out from their room, she held her chest and took a deep breath leaning against the door for a minute, before walking straightly downstairs and headed to the function hall. When she came there the others were already there, except of faye, claire and jaejoong.

 

“Hey, there.” Taecyeon cooed behind her.

 

Lisa smiled and turned to face him... “Happy Birthday.” She greeted, handing him now her gift.

 

“Wow...” He blinked. “You don’t have to.”

 

“Just say thank you okay?” She chuckled.

 

Taecyeon suddenly hug her... “Thank you.” He whispered then broke the hug, smiling at her. “What did you got me?”

 

“Just some stuff that i know you love.”

 

He sighed... “Okay, do you mind if i’ll just open this later?”

 

“Oh yea, sure.”

 

“Then let’s go and join the others.”

 

When all of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter