Gyeonggi Trip

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Song Playing: "Why Did You Lie?"

 

Jaejoong had taken a back as she began to look at him stiffly. She was about to well up but try not to and stood up still, strongly facing him. She can’t believe that he ramained on keeping it from her, for the last minute she just wanted to know nothing but the truth behind this, but looks like it was really hard for him to say...

 

“Why did you choose to lie jae?” Lisa voiced. “I already got you; i’m just waiting for you to explain it to me, why?” She capped as her tears was about to come.

 

He took a deep breath as he continue to act like nothing was going on, like he didn’t do anything wrong...

 

“H-Hey baby, what are you talking about?” He cooed as he stood up beside her, close to her.

 

“Why don’t you stop on pretending?”

 

For this time her words did really hit him, making him completely speechless and dumfounded...

 

“You know, i only wish for you to be truthful to me because i don’t want my life before to be repeated again. I can’t endure it anymore, being lied to for the second time.” Lisa looked down with a light smile as she paused. “But i guess, it is really my fate since its happening again.”

 

Jaejoong held her shoulders as she tilted her head to look at him... “Wait, lisa i...”

 

She shooked her head, disappointed... “I gave my whole heart to you because i know you won’t turn out to be like what i’d before, because i thought you’re different. Yet in the end, i’m wrong.”

 

“It’s not that, it’s not like that.”

 

“Then if it’s not like that, why do you have to hide it? I saw you jae so stop lying and don’t force yourself to eat that thing up because, you never like to eat a food without even putting some extra chili. You always want a newly cooked food, remember? I know you’re with her right? Maybe if you just told me, maybe i’ll understand.”

 

She smiled bitterly at him as her first tear stream down then followed by another one...

 

“Oh no please...” He softly said upon seeing her tearing up and suddenly his phone rings.

 

The person was calling him was actually Claire, at first he was having a second thoughts of answering it but in the end he manage to press the green button and answered her call, right in front of lisa...

 

“I can’t talk to you right now—” He cut his sentence for seconds and knitted his brows. “What? Where are you?”

 

Lisa looked away, biting her lips. Her heart was about to explode, how dare he can still talk with her like that while she’s just near beside him. It’s like having a gun on her head and just waiting for the trigger to be pulled...

 

“I’m sorry, i need to leave for a while claire was—” “Go ahead.” She simply said cutting him off as she wipe her tears away.

 

“Look, her car broke down in the middle of the highway. She just need some help. I can’t just leave her like that, i mean come on.”

 

“I said go ahead.”

 

“Lisa please, it’s not what you think okay?”

 

Lisa nodded with a fake smile... “Yea sure, you say so.”

 

He sighed, wetting his bottom lip before he mouthed another ‘i’m sorry’ to her then took his leave, rushing out from their penthouse. Hearing the door slammed closed, she cried dropping down on her knees...

 

____________________

 

The next day, saturday morning when lisa woke up she already found jaejoong soundlessly sleeping beside her. She didn’t even know if how long he have been there beside her since she had just fallen asleep like about three hours ago. She turn her body on her left to see his sleeping figure and wanting to just at least touch his face but then didn’t dare to.

 

Lisa get up from the bed and straightly went to wash up and prepare to go into this trip for taecyeon’s birthday celebration and since she and jaejoong was not in good terms now, she didn’t had a chance to tell it to him and just decided to leave him some note instead of waking him up before she left. Driving her car she headed to samara’s apartment to pick her up.

 

“All set let’s go.” Samara chirped as she went inside her car, putting the seat belt on her.

 

Lisa lightly smiled at her as she starts the engine and drive...

 

Samara blinked at her as she was also staring...“You’re alone? Where’s jaejoong?”

 

“He’s not coming.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter