His First Lie

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When jaejoong’s mom left after having dinner with them the two of them headed to their bedroom and now getting ready for bed. Lisa was currently sitting on bed while reading some article about nature concerns from a magazine, while jaejoong on the other hand was drying his hair after having a bath. As soon as jaejoong’s hair was dry enough, he made his way to their walk-in closet to get some fresh sweat pants and a tank top to wear before joining lisa on the bed.

 

Climbing beside her, he kissed the tip of her shoulders and then to her neck until he reach her jawline. Before it could even grow beyond a kiss, she immediately pushed his head away from her.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jaejoong smiled and just shrugged his shoulders before placing another kiss on the side of her neck. Before his lips could reach her collar bone, lisa covered his mouth and push him away for the second time...

 

“If you’re thinking of that, we’re not doing it. So stop, stamping me with those kiss marks.”

 

“Why? We’re so into it earlier at the balcony, it’s just got interrupted with my mom when she suddenly came.”

 

“That was a while ago, this time is different.” Lisa replied. “Besides, we’re not married. We’re just acting like we’re because of the contract.”

 

“But, we’re boyfriend girlfriend.”

 

“Still, it’s not right to do that outside marriage.”

 

Jaejoong pouted as he crossed his arms together and then sighed... “What if, let’s re-married? Well, i was actually thinking of voiding our contract and be your husband for real and be the mother of my child.”

 

“You want me to bear your child?”

 

He nodded... “Of course. Maybe we can go and meet my lawyer tomorrow to end our contract, what do you think?”

 

“Well, i don’t think so.” She lightly smiled, lowering her head. “I think we should just stay like this for a bit while. I mean, this relationship let’s just maintain it like this for a while with the bound of the contract.”

 

He furrowed, confused from what she’s saying... “W-Why? Don’t you want to marry me for real?”

 

“Don’t get me wrong jaejoong, of course i want to marry you. But we just started on being a real couple for just 2 weeks. Look marriage is not just, marrying the person you want or love. It’s a serious bound of relationship and responsibilities that you’ll take for the rest of your life. So for me i want to marry the person i love, when the time comes that i can tell to myself or to ourselves that it’s really you or me, that i or you want to be with forever.”

 

Lisa turned at him as she pause, capping now his cheeks with her both hands and seriously stared at his eyes...

 

“I’m not saying that i don’t want to be with you or you’re not capable to be with me as my husband, is just that rushing things will just going to end with nothing or even worse than that instead of waiting for the right time. Let’s just wait for that time okay? For now let’s just enjoy what we have. Let’s just keep it like this for the meantime and make this as an opportunity to know each other more.”

 

Jaejoong hold her hands as he nodded thoughtfully... “I understand.” He smiled and then pulled her into hug. “I just wish that, that right time will come quickly.” He clings into her, wrapping his both arms around her as soft chuckled escape from his mouth.

 

“By the way about Claire, i think i already saw here beforehand i just...” She paused. “Oh ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter