Fumed

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong then, walk back inside the penthouse slamming the door before making his way back to the master’s bedroom.  When he reached the door, jaejoong grab the door knob. He didn’t even know that lisa was currently ping her dress and as soon her dress slide down the floor revealing her nice slimmed body with only her undergarments covering her private parts, the door swung open...

 

“AAH!!!” Lisa screamed before throwing a pillow on jaejoong’s face.

 

Jaejoong fumed as he throw the pillow aside... “Yah! What the hell?!—” He paused, gulping hard before hurriedly made his way outside the bedroom closing the door. “Damn it.” He muttered.

 

“Yah! Can’t you knock?!” Lisa yelled, grabbing the red silky bathrobe that was hooked near the bathroom door. “Besides, i thought you left what are you still doing here?” She asked when she opened now the door, only to see jaejoong leaning his back at the wall just right beside the door.

 

Instead of an answer, jaejoong just went inside the bedroom throwing his black suit on the couch and begun to his white sleeves...

 

“I can’t go out.” Jaejoong uttered. “There were two guards outside sent by our parents.”

 

Lisa walks in front of him...“Guards? Why?” She asked but when her eyes saw his now revealing chest, she immediately turned around. “Wait, if you’re going to change your clothes do it inside the bathroom.” She pointed her index finger towards where the bathroom is.

 

“You can just get out of the room instead.”

 

“No, you change in the bathroom.” Lisa repeated now facing him.

 

Jaejoong eyed her from head to toe before a smirked curved his lips...“What are you? My mom? If you can’t handle me, changing my clothes here then that’s not my problem.” He said before taking off now his sleeves.

 

“Wait a minute, why are you being so rude? You didn’t even apologize of what you saw when you suddenly entered the room while i’m changing.”

 

“The heck i’m going to apologize to you? It was an accident.”

 

“Still. You entered without my permission.”

 

Jaejoong stared at her as he start to walk forward making her stumbled backwards till her back touched the wall. Suddenly, jaejoong slam his both hands above her head...

 

“Permission?” Jaejoong chuckled bitterly. “We both own this, so why would i ask for your permission to go inside the bedroom.”

 

Lisa gulp, brows knitted as her eyes traveled down to his half figure. She clench her eyes close and push him away, walking aside...

 

“Fine, change or whatever you like. Tch.” She walks away and left from the bedroom, slamming the door.

 

_________________________

 

Meanwhile, yoochun, junsu and changmin were now at one of yunho’s owned club having a drink along with him. The four were sitting at the bar stools while drinking some brandy as well as having another group chat with their number one trending topic, jaejoong’s marriage...

 

“What do you think jaejoong-hyung was doing right now?” Junsu asked them.

 

“Gawking?” Changmin chuckled.

 

“Or maybe like us, drinking.” Yunho said.

 

Yoochun then laugh inwardly... “You’re both wrong. Jaejoong called me and he said, they were now living in one roof.”

 

The three turn to look at him astonishingly...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter