Do Number Three

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the heck is all these?” Yoochun said as he looking around the messy place with some of those flowers, plants, rolls of native grass sod, garden tolls and so on.  “Please, don’t tell me we’re going to act like gardeners in this creepy abandoned garden.”

 

Jaejoong woke up early like around 3 o’clock in the morning and called yoochun for help before they drive off to the abandoned botanical garden and arrived there an hour ago. Upon arriving there, all of the garden tolls that will be needing were already there. Also, some groups of garden landscaper and carpenters were also present on that place, clearly just waiting for jaejoong’s command...

 

“Well, as you see. We only had one purpose on going here.” Jaejoong smilingly uttered. “We’re here to renovate this place back to its original look before and maybe upgrade it somehow in a modern way.”

 

Yoochun’s jaw drop... “You’re not serious are you? I mean, look around us...this place was completely dead.”

 

“I know, that’s why we’re going to put it back to life. That’s why i hired these workers to help us and i want these place to be rejuvenated as possible as tomorrow.”

 

“Are you nuts? One day work in this creepy huge garden? That’s impossible!”

 

Jaejoong tap his shoulder and nodded...“It is possible, yoochun-a. It is.”

 

“Aiigoo, wait a minute. Could you tell me why you're this energetic on doing this kind of hilarious things?” Yoochun said totally glaring at jaejoong.

 

“Do you remember the girl i met before when i was 12 years old?”

 

Yoochun wonder and suddenly gasped... “Ah yea, what about her?”

 

“I found her and i’m doing this for her. This is my last dos’ lists. The do number three, ‘make some suprises’.”

 

“But those dos’ lists are just for lisa, why are you doing the do number three for another girl?”

 

Jaejoong shook his head, smile were still marked on his face... “I’m not doing this for another girl yoochun-a, because the girl i met before and lisa is the same person.”

 

“Really? Heol! Are you serious?”

 

“I’m dead serious yoochun-a, i just found out yesterday. She still had the bracelet i gave her 15 years ago.”

 

“I don’t get it, i mean how?”

 

Jaejoong took a long sighed... “It’s a long story i’ll just tell you later. For now, let’s start to work.” He said, handing him some garden gloves.

 

____________________

 

It was around 7:30 in the morning when lisa woke up but hasn’t opened her eyes yet. She rolled over on her left sprawling her both hands, purposely groping the sheets and found it cold empty. Lisa’s brows knitted lightly, as she continues to it until her eyes finally flicked open. Yawning, she gets up on sitting position and rubbed her eyes... “Jaejoong?” She softly called out and yawned again before she made her way to the bathroom and wash her face.

 

Right after she wipes her face with a face towel, lisa headed outside their bedroom to look for him in the living room, balcony, at the bar and mini library but his presence was nowhere to be found.  She even went to look for him on the other spare room which was the nursery room even she knew that neither of them doesn’t hang-out there or even go there to at least sit in one of the sofas and still, no jaejoong. So she hurriedly run to the last part of their penthouse which was the dining and the kitchen and as expected nothing.

 

“Where on earth did he go?” Lisa mumbled, putting her both hands on her waist. “Oh, maybe he left for work already but he said, we’ll eat breakfast together before he’ll leave.” She shrugged, opening the fridge she grab the fresh milk and pour some on a glass.

 

Out of the blue, she heard the doorbell ring...

 

“Sam?” Lisa said upon seeing her best friend on the door step. “What are you doing here, this early?”

 

Samara sniggered... “I brought something, food!” She said and automatically steps inside. “Jaejoong called me to come over and just decided to bring some food because, it’s hella early when i received a call from him. That man really needs some manners sometimes.” She sighed, placing the plastic containers she’d brought with her before grabbing some plates and spoons.

 

“Jaejoong called you to come over, but why?”

 

Samara shooked her head... “I don’t know and don’t have any idea why. Anyway, come on let’s just eat breakfast.”

 

Before lisa could reach the chair and sit beside her friend, the telephone suddenly rings; answering it lisa heard jaejoong’s cheerful voice from the other line...“Hi baby good morning!”

 

“Where the hell are you jaejoong?”

 

He pouted, hearing lisa’s disappointed voice... “Bad mood?”

 

“Bad mood your face! What the heck is this? Why did you call my bestfriend to come over here hmm?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter