Burst Of Feelings

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe this, i can’t believe this!” Lisa whined. She was talking with samara on the telephone while walking back and forth at the living room since jaejoong on the other hand was inside the bathroom still busy taking a warm bath. “Can you believe it, he’s totally messing up with me sam.”

 

Samara purposely laughs at her best friend... “Are you really mad or just telling yourself to get mad?”

 

“Yah! Are you with me or not?”

 

“You know, you’re just too denial to admit that you somehow like what exactly is happening now. I mean you, not being able to go for tomorrow.”

 

Lisa sat down the couch, putting the throw pillow on her lap before playing the lacy tip of it. She knows to herself that what her best friend is saying was true; and yes she’s just too denial to admit it. And also because, afraid of what’s gonna happen next, if ever this anonymous feelings inside her came out as the so called...like. (?)

 

“Okay, maybe you’re right but it doesn’t matter sam.” She sighed, looking up to the ceiling. “Like he said, he already won and i don’t have a time to make another argument with him, ugh! It’s tiring you know, having an ex-husband with a clouded minded that i can’t even understand why is he like that.”

 

____________________

 

Sunday evening around 8’oclock, jaejoong and lisa arrived on the kim’s private villa, also the same place where their wedding held. Lisa was on her silvery and pinkish cute yet elegant dress while jaejoong was on a grey suit. As they enter inside, jaejoong’s parents automatically approach them...

 

“Finally, the two of you arrived. All of our guests’ affiliates’ were waiting to meet the two of you.” Jaejoong’s mom said after giving the both of them a warm hug.

 

“Good evening eomeoni, abeoji.” Lisa politely greeted with a smile.

 

“Your parents were also waiting.” Jaejoong’s dad said. “Let’s go? Jaejoong, your wife.” He commanded as they walk ahead of them.

 

Jaejoong smile inwardly as he clear his throat and ask for lisa’s right hand to hold on it. Lisa then, annoyingly turned her view at his hand before furrowing at him...“What? You heard my dad clearly right? You’re not a deaf right?” He said. “Come on, hand please.”

 

She pouted as she gave in and landed her right hand into his left hand and as soon it touches, jaejoong completely lace his to hers...

 

“See, better.” He softly chuckled before they went to follow his parents.

 

When they reach the dining area, jaejoong humbly pull the chair from the long rectangular table for lisa and by just that all their female guests start giving them an awe and that includes their moms. While the servers were serving their foods individually, lisa’s dad began to introduce the two...

 

“Before we start our dinner, please allow me first to introduce my daughter Lisa and her husband Kim Jaejoong.”

 

“And also our future heiress and heir.” Jaejoong’s dad added.

 

Jaejoong and Lisa stood up from their sit and politely gave a bowed to them and suddenly a surprising request made the two stunned...

 

“We were all pleased to meet you. You both were so good together; could we have then a simple request?” One of their female guests asked. “I know this is just too small for the both of you to call it a request but still...can we witness a sweet kiss?”

 

Lisa grimace at jaejoong as she gulped... “Kiss???” She shouted inside her head. “Seriously, how come that we had some ert affiliates.” She thought.

 

On the other hand, jaejoong sniggered... “Oh, k-kiss?” He smiled. “Sure, yea. It’s just a small.” He glanced at lisa. “Right baby?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter