Betrothal

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong and Lisa’s parents were now flooding with joyfulness and actually very excited as the day of the CoJe Automobile Holdings Inc. Anniversary has finally come as well as jaejoong and lisa's engagement party since it's happening on the same day. Both parents were now preparing and very looking forward to this celebration, besides of the fact that the two were not totally into this.

 

Jaejoong was just quietly sitting at the VIP room of the hotel, where the event was holding along with his four buds while waiting for the party to start and also while waiting for lisa and her parents to arrived...

 

“Hyung are you alright?” Junsu asked. “You seem so quiet as always, aren’t you tired of it?” He joked but there's no answer from him; instead jaejoong stood up from the couch, walking towards the mini bar and pour some whisky in one of the glasses there.

 

“Jaejoong-a, the night was still young for that.” Yunho said.

 

Out of the blue the door opens...

 

“Excuse me young masters, young master jaejoong it’s time sir.” The butler of the hotel said politely.

 

The four looked at jaejoong as his back were facing them, jaejoong then place down the glass of whisky, wetting his lips before he made his way out of the room, with them following him from behind.

 

Jaejoong walk straight to where his parents was, and as soon his father saw him coming; he grab the microphone and begun his welcome address for the night plus the official announcement...

 

“Good Evening to you Ladies and Gentleman, may i have your attention.” Mr. Kim started. “I’d like to thank all of you for coming into this event at the same time i would like to announce a very important news. As you see this young lady beside me, is soon to be my daughter in law.” He continued as he nodded and smile to everyone passing the microphone to Mr. Jang.

 

Mr. Jang then, grabbed her daughter’s hand and gave it to jaejoong. Jaejoong who got surprised gradually accept and hold lisa’s hands...

 

“I’m now giving you the responsibility of taking care of my daughter.” Mr. Jang said.

 

The two of them just stood there, awkwardly looking each other while their parents and all of their guests gave them a round of applause while whooping a congratulatory message including the four men before them. Even though their faces were not that actually that happy las well as the two who’s still standing in front and holding each other’s hands.

 

“Hyung doesn’t look okay.” Junsu shooked his head as he whispered to them.

 

Yoochun nodded...“Yea but, we know jaejoong. Beside they already had their contract, so we just see and watch on what’s gonna happen next.” He said.

 

“I just hope, it will really turn into its place after having that contract.” Yunho said.

 

Changmin turn to look at yunho... “What do you mean?”

 

“We’re not the ones who's holding it. I mean one month? There can be a lot of unexpected circumstances that might happen in that one month.” Yunho implied. “Well, forget about it. Let’s just believe and hope it won’t, that those two who was standing strangers into each other now, will continue to be strangers and be responsible on what they’ve signed.

 

 

 

After the long evening celebration, jaejoong along with his parents escorted lisa and her parents at the entrance of the hotel, where their car was waiting. Jaejoong opened the car door for lisa but before lisa could get inside, their parents suddenly laugh inwardly at them...

 

“Aiigoo, the two of you were just so perfect into each other.” Jaejoong’s mom amusingly said. “Are you agreeing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter