Worthless Reason

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Song Playing: "OMG"

 

Lisa got completely stunned by jaejoong, she was just looking straight back to his eyes. She didn’t know what to say, how to react nor does she even still had a rights to pamper herself to all these mess? Why is jaejoong being too complicated to her, when did that start? This isn’t like before, it was now totally different from the way it was. Why is it too many unknown puzzled feelings for her that keep on slowly growing?

 

“What are you saying?” She finally uttered. “Why did you do that for me?”

 

Jaejoong snap up, from the moment he heard her speak. Knocking back to his sense, swallowing his saliva, he let go of her...“W-Why?” He said, scratching the back of his head. “What the heck i just said?” He thought, totally shouting that inside his head.

 

She questionably looked at him...“What’s the reason jaejoong?”

 

“Well, i...yea it’s was for you. I win that race for you because of wanting to see you every day and...”

 

Lisa holds onto the hem of her dress...“And?” She leaned a little close, anticipating for his answer.

 

Jaejoong suddenly furrowed a little as he looked down trying to find the words...“And, we have an agreement!” He smugly answered. “We sign a contract remember? You and i with the continuation of our marriage, fake marriage to be exact!”

 

Her jaw drop... “E-Eeh? T-That’s it?” She softly said in dismay.

 

“Yea, that’s my reason. What else could it be? Yah, what are you thinking?” Jaejoong said, followed by a awkward chuckled.

 

Lisa then, clenches her fists and out of the blue punch his face. Jaejoong then groaned in pain as his nose was now bleeding...

 

“Yah, whyyy!” Jaejoong bawled, now glaring at her. “Why the hell did you do that?!”

 

“Damn you, idiot!” She yelled in front of his face before she starts to walk away.

 

Jaejoong followed her grabbing one of her arm again...“What the hell is your problem?”

 

Lisa turn and glared back at her, which made jaejoong step backwards...

 

“You're the problem! So get lost you stupid, moron, whatever! Stop following me!!!” She yelled out of her lungs, before running away from him and as soon a taxi stop, lisa immediately get in and left him there.

 

He ruffled his head in confusion...“What did i do? I just answered her question.”

 

____________________

 

Lisa arrived back at samara’s apartment completely upset, walking straight to the bedroom as she start to gathered all of her things. Samara was just blankly staring at her, wondering if what had happened. She was mumbling some incoherent words while she was fixing all her things which made her friend that was standing from the door more clueless of what’s going on.

 

Until lisa just suddenly throw a pillow on the floor, like the pillow was her greatest enemy on earth or whatsoever...“Y-Yah, are you alright?” Samara finally dared to ask. “What’s the matter you seem so...angry?”

 

“Please don’t ask, i’ll just remember that stupid jerk face! Ugh~!” Lisa irritatingly nattered, grabbing now her bag as she made her way to the kitchen to drink a glass of water to at least calm her.

 

When lisa was sober enough to ask again, samara walk close towards her...“Going somewhere?”

 

“Oh. Yea...” She finally gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter