Soulmates

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did jaejoong arrive already?” Yoochun asked to jaejoong’s secretary and just got a shook from her. “Where the hell he is? He’s so late for the meeting.” He mumbled as he went back inside his office, dialing jaejoong’s number on the process while his left hand was on his waist. Walking back in forth, yoochun impatiently waited for jaejoong to answer his phone as it continuously ringing for about a minute and then got cut off but dialed it again, almost ripping the screen of his phone. For his second attempt, jaejoong finally answered his call.

 

Jaejoong was still busy driving and focusing on the road since he’s been following taecyeon and lisa’s lead on the way to the flower farm...“Why?” Jaejoong asked sounding pissed off.

 

“Don’t why me! Where on earth are you?” Yoochun bawled. “The meeting you scheduled will start in any minute Mr. President.”

 

Jaejoong blinked for few seconds trying to process everything... “Is that so? Cancel it.” He said coolly this time.

 

Yoochun eyes grew wider upon hearing it...“What?! Aiissht seriously! ”

 

“Sorry yoochun-a, i didn’t saw this coming so re-schedule it in some other time.”

 

“What do you mean you didn’t saw this coming? Where the hell are you now?”

 

Jaejoong look around from his windshield, looking for some signage but can’t see any...“Um, i’m here at the middle of the road driving to nowhere.” Jaejoong answered and then a sigh follows. “I’m actually following the lead of this taecyeon guy.”

 

“T-Taecyeon? Lisa’s ex-boy friend right? And why the heck are you following him?”

 

“There some problem came up at lisa’s shop so, we’re on our way to a flower farm. I volunteered to help her okay so be understandable if i can’t make it to the meeting.”

 

Yoochun suddenly chuckled on the other line... “Oh! Why you didn’t said earlier. Tch, well okay...so you mean lisa is with you now, sitting beside you i guess?”

 

“You wish. She’s behind taecyeon, on his damn motorcycle.”

 

“Aiigoo jaejoong-a, already lose at taecyeon?” Yoochun teased.

 

“Shut up.” Jaejoong hushed. “Anyways i’ll just call you later, move now and re-schedule the meeting.” He demanded, ending the call.

 

Arriving at the flower farm after about two hours of drive,  lisa immediately headed inside and check the awaiting flowers for delivery, as they said that the pickup car for delivering those flowers had broke down. Jaejoong on the other hand removed his grey blazer, rolling his white sleeves up to his elbows before he get off from his car to follow lisa but had stop when taecyeon suddenly block his way. Smirking at him as he starts to walk around him, eyeing him from head to toe... “Aren’t you tired of butting in?” Taecyeon uttered with sarcasm lingered on his tone. “After what you done to her? What a shameful person.”

 

“You know, if you’re too insecure of me being here...i think it’s better for you to just go back.” Jaejoong simply said, tapping his shoulder before he walk away and left him dumb founded.

 

>>>Song Playing: "Smile"

 

As soon jaejoong saw lisa talking to one of the workers at the flower farm, he smile inwardly as he stop from his track and stared at her for a while...

 

“Ajeossi, the flowers were ready right?”

 

He heard lisa said and then had biten his lower lip when lisa began to giggle softly...

 

“You know it’s been months since my last visit here. It’s kind of fascinating to see all these flowers around me.”

 

“You supposed to go and visit here often my lady. The flowers miss you too.” The worker said.

 

Lisa giggled again and this time jaejoong can’t help but to chuckled softly upon seeing how cute she was. She’s like a playful kid who’d just lost on her own fantasy land while mesmerizing the nature around her, kind of a bummer to think of it but jaejoong seems to enjoy seeing her like that and it’s also kind of crazy because, his heartbeat was suddenly start to pound fast...

 

“Oh. A butterfly.” Lisa yelped then froze as the butterfly slowly perched down her shoulder. “Eeh?”

 

Suddenly the worker smilingly looked at her... “There this old f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter